25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

I'm still here!

Started getting period type cramps during the night which have turned into mild contractions this morning. Think it won't be too long now FXd!

Awwwww mrs hedgehog :hugs: i know what it is like going overdue... i went over with all 3 of my boys..... :( but when i was preggo wi cameron i phoned hospital and said he wasn't as active... (he was but i'd had enough lol...little white lie....) they stuck me on monitor and the little bugger was obviously moving lol... but they said as i was overdue they would do a sweep but kept me in and induce me in the morning..... :).....

Good luck Mrs Hedgehog, hope it's the start of things for you x

Hey Ladies, i'm sorry i've been slow with the updates, lil man has had me on my toes and recovery from c-sec is painful but i'm getting there.

I don't mind at all Rach, Taylor Stephen was born on 28th at 14:24 weighing 7lb 11oz :) :) :) Words can not explain!!!

The c-sec went well, other than being a seriously funky feeling which I soon forgot about when I heard Taylor screaming :) I started sobbing and my OH didn't know who to run to lol. been having breast feeding problems and have now had to switch to fomula which has been quite upsetting but Taylor got the good stuff from me so that's something :)
He is now starting to settle really well into a routine, he is now going 4 hours between feeds and is just so adorable :)

How are you doing Mrs Hedgehog?? xxx

Oh and he's a little strawberry blonde bubba :) did I mention he's adorable :)

Congratulations Tammy, it's amazing isn't it :) lucky you with bubs going 4 hours between feeds- I still only get 2 (including at night :(). Sorry breastfeeding didn't work out for you, I also found it incredibly hard and very painful for the first couple of weeks, bubs is latching on properly now though and we're settled into it. At least Taylor got the colostrum- good stuff :)

Hope you keep recovering nicely from the c-sec, it must be hard with the pain. Hope you got through any baby blues ok if they've hit you. Having a newborn is hard at first but it does get easier :)

Take care hun, can't wait to see some pics when you have time- take things day by day- no rush :) x

Any news Mrs H?

Hope all you other ladies are well x

:happydance: all these babies that are so bloody yummy!!!!! :)

There is nothing wrong wi formula feeding all my boys were formula fed and they are healthy strapping lads.... never had any health problems.... EVER.... i wanted to feed ben (youngest) but he was a lazy baby and wouldn't latch on plus i didn't produce any milk.... it never came in... i didn't use one breast pad when i had him lol....i was bone dry....:(

I've never had a c section so cannot understand the pain you are experiencing but i do know you should go slow and dont over do it xxx so i hope you are tammy ;) xxx

Has anyone heard from MrsH??? Hopefully shes had bubba xxx

On a different note..... how bizarre is october at the mo??? loving the sun..... :)

:happydance::happydance:Welcome to the world Taylor Stephen:happydance::happydance:

:flower: Congratulations Mummy and Daddy :flower:

I had my little girl Alba May on 2nd October at 00:30 weighing 2.85kilos. She's perfect in every way and I'm so in love

Welcome to the world Alba May
:happydance::happydance:Congratulations to you and your family :happydance::happydance:

Beautifull name

Awww congrats Mrs Hedgehog all the best to you and your family xxx beautiful name xxx

YAY... Congrats Mrs Hedgehog, so pleased for you!! That is a lovely name too!! xxx

Congratulations Mrs Hedgehog :happydance:

That makes 2 of each for this thread right? Pinga is the tiebreaker to see which team takes the lead :yellow:

but we gotta wait til december!!!!! :(
i think pinga gonna have a baby............. GIRL!!!!!! no BOY...... ermmmmmm dunno a GIRL i think :)

How u doing mrs bear????

Rach - I'm doing good. Went for my pre-IVF bloodwork Wed and my arm still hurts :growlmad: Getting my flu shot in the same arm later that day didn't help either :dohh:. Other than that just counting down the days til DH gets home and til we get going with IVF. Same old stuff.

How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"