25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

I know Teej- it's crazy! I am still getting morning sickness but mostly nausea- haven't been sick for about a week and a half- still, that's bad enough! Still pretty tired but not shattered like I was- feel that's starting to lift now. We're talking about finding out the sex which is so exciting to think about :) Only 2 more days and I have half term- thank God- I really need it!

How are you doing Teej? I have to say that for me my worst time was 6-9weeks- morning sickness was awful then and fatigue. Hope you're ok, it will all be worth it in the end :) Can't wait till my next scan at the end of March- it was so amazing to see our baby, makes it so real.

Hope all you other ladies are doing well. Mrs Bear your signs sound so promising, really keeping everything crossed for you x

Good luck and :dust: to all x x x

Broke down and took a test tonight and it was BFN :cry:

Will take another one in the morning with fmu but am doubtful.

Really thought I had a shot this time with all the new symptoms I had. Just more proof that all our 'symptoms' don't mean anything.

Trying to focus on the positive - the longer it takes the more likely DH will be back in time to be there...

Awww. Mrs. bear sorry about the BF.. but you didn't use FMU and you are only 12dpo! There is stil a really good chance that it was too early for Hcg in afternoon pee! FX sweetie.

Bec - omg I can't believe you are nearly 15 weeks! Time has flown! Such a relief for you though!

I hope everyone is doing well. I am on CD 8 now..

Mrs Bear its not over just yet, theres still time. Let us know :hugs:

Woke up to the :witch:

Dr said that Oh should do a sperm test as he has been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes since we had Dd. So I will ring up today and book him. Hopefully it will put a stop to his hot baths anyway!

Pinga - Sorry AF got you. Hot Baths are a definite no no. My DH count went up a lot after he stopped his.

Took a test with fmu at 13dpo and still BFN. I know there is still a chance it is too early but am not optimistic about it. A lot of my symptoms have diminished or gone away the past few days.

Feeling defeated right now. But trying to focus on positive that they found a med combination that worked. Thinking about taking a cycle off so DH would be due back before due date. If I have a cyst (which I think I do) it will almost do that anyway. I'd hate to have him miss being there by only a couple weeks.

Mrs Bear how are you today?
Did you test?
Dp is going to collect his pot tonight and find out where we drop off his sample. He doesn't seem worried about it, although he might get embarrassed when he realises his app is with the good looking stand in Dr :haha:

Pinga - mine was embarrassed and nervous the first time but after that he seems to have become a pro...lol :haha:

Tested again this morning and still BFN. Not even a hint of a line. So I'm going to stop my meds to see if AF comes. If she is coming she should be here by Monday. I think I am going to take next cycle off whether I have a cyst or not though. I think I need to take a break. Plus if I wait til April DH would be due back before the due date and I'd hate for him to miss it by such a short span of time. Now that we have a med combination that works for me there isn't as much pressure to find that so I'm ok with waiting til April. I may still change my mind, but that is what I am thinking right now.

Mrs Bear I'm sorry :hugs: Fx AF stays away.
You have to do whats right for you, but I have been looking at possible due dates and was concidering taking a break too, so I don't have a christmas baby. But I then decided any baby any time the sooner the better will do me fine! What if that is my lucky month and I don't try :nope: now i'm on this boat I'm not getting off without a baby! At nearly 36 my eggs are drying up fast.

I'm quite nervous about the sperm test, been through this with my ex and his count was 0 ..... I know that won't happen again as we have 1 already but the fear of going down the assisted conception road...........:nope: dont want to go there.

Pinga - I agree it can be scary but if assisted conception is the way you need to go it is better to start down the road sooner than later. From what I understand there can be waitlists in the UK so I wouldn't wait too long just to find out you have to wait even longer when you are all ready to go. I'm 37 so I am right there with you worried about the eggs drying up fast :hugs:

My temp dropped down to the coverline today and I am getting some cramps so I suspect the :witch: will show up tonight sometime.

Bec, I'm good thanks, just feeling very sick and tired, the weekend in Paris as lovely as it was was also very tiring with all the walking about so resting up today :) xx

Mrs Bear, So sorry you tested BFN hun, was sure you had it this month!! Maybe a month out would do you good, it must be so hard doing all this on your own xx

Pinga, sorry AF got you!! I hope all goes well with your hubby at the doc's too xx

Mrs Bear sorry it didn't work out :hugs: have you dicided when you will try again?

Going get Dp to do his sperm test in the morning and dash off to the hospital to drop it off and then get him to work by 8.30! :dohh:

Hope all our babys are doing well, and the Mummys aswell :flower:

Went to the Dr. yesterday and no cyst but I have decided to take a cycle off. I will be on birth control pills til then to both help time the next cycle and stop any cysts from developing between now and then. Based on the timing and if the medications work the same next cycle the next IUI would be mid April.

Good luck with the SA Pinga - FXd you've got lots of perky :spermy:

Hope everyone else is doing well

Hello ladies :)

So sorry to hear this cycle didn't work for you Mrs Bear, my thoughts are with you as it must be so hard. I think you're amazing for the strength you show, it can't be easy for you hun. Just keep positive and how incredible it will be when it happens for you. I am praying that April is your month :hugs:

Pinga, I hope you get some answers from your partners tests and that it's good news.

Teej- how you feeling now? I bet you loved your trip to Paris, although I'm sure it took it out of you. I was so ill 6-9 weeks I couldn't have gone anywhere so at least you got to enjoy yourself. Hope all is still well with you and baby :o) Do you have a date for your scan yet?

Katie- How are you doing? Haven't seen any updates from you for a while, hoping all is well and that your scan went well.

I had my 16 week appointment with the midwife today and all is well. Test results came back all good, blood pressure good, no UTI and got to hear our baby's heartbeat for the first time (we only saw it at our ultrasound). It was magical. TTC is hard and pregnancy is hard too but it's all worth it when you conceive and see your healthy baby growing inside you.

Good luck to everyone else still TTC- lifechanging, Rach, MishC, still cheering you on and hoping for more :bfp:'s soon.

:dust: x x x

Aww Bec- too cute hearing the <3beat! I can't believe how fa along you and teej are already!

Me- just CD14... ugh.. i can remember the days when today would've just been the 23rd of February, sometime after my period...not CD14!! ha ha ha

Hey ladies, thanks Bec, I did have a fab time in Paris but your right it completely took it out of me... wasn't at my best for sure but loved it anyway. I've been feeling really rough the last few days and was sick for the first time today :( have been feeling really sick most of the time but haven't actually been sick up till now, just hope it was a one off!! I have my midwife app tomorrow morning and my scan is booked for 25th March when i'll be 12+1 and can't wait to see how much baby has developed :) I bet it was amazing to hear the heart beat!! I can't wait, we got to see it when we had the early scan at 6+1 which was amazing enough but to hear it... I can't wait. So pleased all is going well for you hun xxx

Pinga, I really hope all come's back ok with your hubby's :spermy: good luck with the tests hun xxx

Mrs Bear, hopefully a month off will help you to relax a bit and do you some good, and if it means hubby can be there too then that's even better, FXed for your next IUI hun xxx

Life, lol... I know what you mean!! It's funny how much your mindset changes towards your cycle when TTC, I was lucky if I could remember when my last period was let alone which CD I was on lol, you must be coming up to OV now?? Good luck for this cycle hun xxx

Morning Teej, poor you, being sick, it is horrid :(

I remember being sick for the first time bang on 7 weeks, after that it happened once or twice a week up until 13 weeks. Haven't been sick since then and the nausea is lessening as time goes on but have to keep nibbling to help keep it at bay. Fingers crossed it was a one off and that you start to feel better in the next few weeks.

I am loving my little bump and am going on my first proper maternity clothes shop tomorrow to bluewater- very excited :)

Bought some maternity trousers for work when I was 8 weeks as they were too tight but because all my jeans are low waist I have been able to keep wearing them. Now I want a bit more support and comfort though :)

Hope you feel better as the day goes on x

p.s. your scan date is the day after mine- my 20 week scan. We've also booked a private scan for the following week as we have decided to find out whether our little peanut is a boy or a girl :) sooooo excited! Can't wait to see your pic :) x

wow... I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by that your almost at your 20 week scan!! I was thinking about finding out the sex but my OH is dead set against it!! I can't wait to see my scan either :) I have the pic from 6+1 but it really does just look like a peanut lol, got to see the heartbeat though which was so amazing!!

I'm feeling a little better, the nausea keeps coming and going in waves - i'm currently living in leggings lol, sooo bloated at the min and my jeans are very snug which makes me feel worse, it doesn't help that I can't stop eating either lol. When did your bump start to show?? xx

Hey Bec!
Glad all is well with you and hope everyone else is doing good xx

Not got much to report but I still lurk to make sure everyone is doing ok xx

I think I've got my 16 week appt next week but I've left my notes at my mums so need to pick them up lol

Oh and we will be finding out the sex too I can't wait I am finally going to buy something :) xxxx

Awww hun that's great!! My OH is dead set against us finding out the sex :( I guess I don't mind too much but would make it a bit easier if we knew... hey ho!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->