25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

:witch: got me :( xxx am ok about it xxx November baby xxx or 2012 baby as it's gonna be cos not gonna be "trying" after this cycle cos of Xmas lol xxx

Sorry the :witch: got you Rach - FX for your November baby

Life - sorry the :witch: got you too. I totally understand about wanting to take a break from all the in depth ttc business. I've thought about taking next month off myself if I don't get my BFP this cycle. Sometimes you just need a month off. This ttc stuff can get exhausting...

Pinga - hope AF stays away!

I had another temp did today. I did have 3 possible eggs according to my ultrasound - maybe each of the dips is a separate little implantation dip... lol. :yellow::yellow::yellow: DH would freak.

Not holding my breath about it. A lot of my symptoms have tapered off. Still some nausea earlier today, backache and the odd little cramp now and then. Not much else to speak of right now. Just a few more days to wait wait and wait some more...

Fx'd mrs bear and could you cope with triplets? Xxx I hope you get some good news soon xxx

Just looked don't need to stop trying cos I just miss Xmas day!!!! (I always go overdue ALWAYS) so don't need to stop.... But gonna try take it as it comes xxx

Rach am gutted for you hun, really thought you had it this month xx

Mrs bear, how exciting :) how do you feel about triplets? Can't wait to see your test hun xx

Pinga, how are you doing, did you test today? xx

Hi ya,

Rach sorry the witch got you :hugs: don't think its my month either.

BFN this morning and temp drop. Bet she's here by thursday.

Not gonna bother with going to the drs for a few months. I know the first thing she will say is loose weight so thats the plan. As soon as af shows back to to strict low carb diet for a few months. start cycling and start aqua fit class.

Trying to stay positive regardless.

Awww pinga everyone says your not out til she shows but if your like me you will have seen the drop and said 'bollocks' and know deep down your out xxx
I still have everything crossed for ya Hun xxx

Good Morning Ladies!

I know i haven't been on in a while i've had a lot of drama in my life recently. My dad had a car crash (he's ok), my daughter has been really unwell and i've been on holiday from work.

Anyway...

Life - Sorry to hear AF got you. I'm NTNP i have been since October i'm just going with it'll happen when it happens.

Rach - Sorry to hear AF got you too. Good to hear you don't have to take a month off.

Mrs Bear - When are you testing? It's all very exciting! :)

Tammy - How are you? How you feeling these days?

Well i'm on CD15 and i still don't think i've ov-ed again. I'm not going to give up hope thought because i do have very irregular cycles so there's still time. I think i'll dtd every other day for the next week lol

Pinga - Sorry i forgot to reply to you. hope you're well and i have everything crossed that she stays away for you.

Ouch ouch ouch really bad cramps!!!! I never get really bad period pains!!!!
Mishc am glad to hear your dad is ok after his car crash xxx and bless your poor little girl xxx

Hey Mish, glad your doing well and also that your dad is ok! Hope your little girl get's better soon if not already. I'm doing well, the sickness and dizziness isn't as bad as it was although still there and just generally tired, hopefully you have/will OV this month hun, FXed xx

MishC - Glad your dad is ok. And just keep up the BDing, if nothing else ttc gives you a great reason for that :thumbup:
Pinga - Hope AF stays away but I know the feeling of getting that temp drop...

I don't really want triplets, and the odds are SO small that the possibility of it isn't really a concern for me (jinxed myself there I'm sure). While caring for them and the expense would be huge I would be more concerned about the dangers to me and to them during the pregnancy. I really don't want to be put on bedrest for an extended period and/or have to deal with ICU if they were really premature. But like I said, tiny tiny odds of that anyway.

Temp stayed about the same this morning so I am less inclined to think my chart means anything. Starting to get doubtful about it. CP is super high and soft though and still get a wave of nausea now and then. I'm probably going to test Thursday night. That is the earliest I feel comfortable testing without risking a false positive. Started wanting to test really badly yesterday but I just remind myself of why I'm waiting. So hard to wait. :wacko:

Ohhhhhhh mrs bear a high soft cervix is good!!!!! Am super excited for ya hunny xxx will be watching out for your update xxx eeeeeekkkkkkkk :) :) :)

Super tired this morning.... I decided to change my method of temping from oral to vaginal lol... Cos I sleep wi me gob open lol...

Hi all,

BFN at 14dpo so sure I am out. Made an appointment to see Dr later. Nearly 36 so I haven't got time to waist. Been trying for 7 months now, hope shes helpfull.

Thanks for all the positive vibes guys, your all great!

Can't wait to hear your news on thursday Mrs Bear so hopefull for you

Hey Pinga, sorry to hear that hun :( is worth going to doc's though!! May be worth saying you've been trying longer, not sure how your GP's work but here they won't test or anything until you've been trying for a year! My friend was 37 when she wen't to the doc's and had to wait a couple of month's before they would test her. Good luck though hun xxx

Mrs Bear, good luck for tomorrow hun, I doubt i'm going to be on here at all between today and Sunday night as off to Paris tomorrow and were leaving at 5:30am - didn't realise there were 2 5:30's in the day :nope: xxx

Good luck to all waiting to test, I hope I come back to some more BFP's xxx

Sorry for the BFN Pinga :hugs:. Definitely go to the Dr - as much as all the testing and treatment can be a hassle it does make you feel better to be taking charge. And just tell them you have been trying for a year... :winkwink:

I won't be testing til after work so it will probably be Friday before I will post. If BFP I will want to tell DH first anyway too. Still holding out but the urge to test is getting really strong.

Was really fatigued yesterday and couldn't make it up the stairs to my 3rd floor office without resting a few times. Better today but still needed to rest. Temp down a hair today but I think the congestion is making me sleep with my mouth open because they are higher when a take them a few minutes later. Sore BBs are coming back. So many symptoms that likely mean absolutely nothing... grrr :grr:

Have fun in Paris Teej! So jealous...

Hey ladies. Glad to hear things are going well. How exciting Teej to see the baby's heart beat!

Mrs. bear. looking good on the chart dear!

So AF did get me...again. I think I'm going to quit "trying", you know what I mean, right? I am not going to quit actually trying just quit paying attention to dates and fertility signs... see where that gets me. I am on CD 5 on Monday... blah!

This is what I did hun, the stress of it all got a bit much so I tracked my temps to know when I was ovulating and that was it. That was the month we got our BFP! Good luck, I think this is a great strategy- just dtd as much as you can in your fertile time. x x x

Temps are still looking good though Mrs Bear, still above the coverline, the symptoms all sound really good too!! I have been so tired from before getting BFP to now... FXed hun xx

My god Bec, I can't believe your almost 15 weeks!!! it has gone soooo quickly, how are you feeling xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->