25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

haha... it's so hard to wait tho!! are you testing daily or are you going to wait now for a few days?? good luck hun xx

Oh Tammy so pleased all is well xxx
Pinga I am poorly again full of sodding cold and sore throat :( am itching to test...

Yep testing every day, its more painful not testing than seeing a BFN. I feel nothing so far this month, and don't think its gonna happen for me any time soon. Gonna book an app with the dr for after af is due to chat about what she can do.

Teej - glad your scan went well :thumbup:
MrsH - I'm sure everything will be fine :hugs:

Pinga - I won't be testing til the 17th/18th at the earliest. As part of the meds I get a 'trigger shot' to make me ovulate and that can stay in your system for as many as 8-12 days which gives false positive HPT results. As much as I don't want to see a BFN it would be much worse to get a BFP and then find out it was an error. Going to be patient (so hard...) and wait it out.

FX the final five all get our BFPs this cycle :dust:

That would be amazing if you all caught this cycle!! Really hope it happens xxx

Don't lose hope yet pinga hunny xxx 9dpo is early xxx

Temps looking good Rach :thumbup: Mines misbehaving :growlmad: Not shot up like I'd hoped, hey ho...

Mrs Bear I feel for you hun....everything crossed that this has worked for you :hugs:

Life how is it going? Did the witch show up?

BFN at 10dpo. No symptoms, slight temp rise but nothing special.

Gonna watch Rugby and yell at the telly!

Thanks Pinga hun xxx i am still not holding out much hope though lol...we shall see in a few days...your chart is looking ok hun...its still way above your cover line and its gone back up....fx'd fpr ya darl xxx

Am totally bushed today...only been up 2 hours and i feel like i could so go back to sleep....yawn....woke up at 6am hungry as owt...and busting for a pee....my cervix is i'd say midway up and soft and mushy and closed (well as closed as it can be after 3 kids lol) but not getting hopes up...lol...:winkwink:

I caved and did one....can you guys see owt??? i'm not sure...still not holding out much hope lol...
Not fmu....afternoon pee....

Attachments

• 11Dpo Aft#.jpg
    11Dpo Aft#.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 8
Hi Rach,

I'm not the best person to look Rach, I've got line eye from looking at mine!

I have been testing since 8dpo and all BFN, the same this morning. I keep them all and line them up together. The one from thismorning has a thin light line, even other half saw it but all whey over 10 mins. Why is it they don't all get evap lines, only some, its like torture.

Getting some twinges this afternoon, probably the witch packing for her visit!
Gonna call the Dr and make an app for the end of the week. This is our 6 month trying, so if no luck this month I want some answers.
Will be 36 soon, so no time to dilly dally!

Still hoping this is your month Rach :dust::dust::dust:

Aye pinga I know what you mean Hun xxx I just wanna be put outta my misery now!!! I'm not hopeful but we'll see xxx
I have my fingers crossed for ya darl xxx

The month I got my BFP it was when I was 2 days late so god knows what the tests would have shown before that! Your def not out till AF shows and just think some women don't get + tests till 6-8 weeks xxxx

Oh i know hun...just wondered if anyone saw owt lol...not fussed either way xxx well i am but you know what i mean lol...xxx

I'm on my phone at the moment so can't zoom properly will have a look when I get on my pc xxx

I can't tell Rach... between the glare of the computer and my need for glasses I can never see the test pics very well... lol

FXd for a BFP for Rach and Pinga in the next few days :dust:

I contacted FF and figured out what was wrong with my ticker. It is fixed so you should be able to see my chart now. I had another dip yesterday and then the temp went way up this morning. My Post-O chart looks a bit like vampire fangs with the two sharp dips in it :haha:. Hopefully the temps stay high [-o<. I've been feeling pretty awful the past couple days between cramping and nausea. Hoping it is a good sign.

Hey ladies. Glad to hear things are going well. How exciting Teej to see the baby's heart beat!

Mrs. bear. looking good on the chart dear!

So AF did get me...again. I think I'm going to quit "trying", you know what I mean, right? I am not going to quit actually trying just quit paying attention to dates and fertility signs... see where that gets me. I am on CD 5 on Monday... blah!

Awwww life hunny :hugs: xxx
Chart looks good mrs bear fingers crossed for ya darl xxx
My temp took a nose dive this morning!!!! Was having some cramps yesterday am.... Groovy...xxx

Mrs Bear, that chart is looking fab hun!!! I think you'll be getting your BFP this cycle... FXed xx

Life, so sorry to hear AF got you hun, it is probably best to NTNP for a while, the month me and OH caught was the one month we were certain we wouldn't, we'd been having a few problems and only had sex twice!! FXed you get your BFP soon hun xx

Rach, your still above the coverline!! the cramps mean nothing, I started cramping as usual before AF was due convinced it was coming and still cramping slightly now lol, good luck hunny xx

Morning Ladies Happy Valentines :flower:

I'm sorry Af got you Life, :hugs:

Rach its not over till she shows, I have seen loads of pg charts lately with downward temps.

Mrs Bear your chart is looking really good, I hope this is the one, was it three eggs you had?

Well nothing to report here. Had some twinges yesterday evening but nothing now. BFN this morning at 12 dpo.
Up and down all night with Dd, another cold!

Hope you all have love in your day :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->