25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Awww hun that's great!! My OH is dead set against us finding out the sex :( I guess I don't mind too much but would make it a bit easier if we knew... hey ho!! xx

We thought we were going to have a boy, as Dp has only boys in his family, but we both secretly wanted a girl.
We decided not to find out as it was enough excitement for us just to be having a baby.
When we eventually had to go for a c-section at 1am, (6 day failed induction) the Dr said that he would hold the baby up for Dp to find out the sex first and then he could tell me.
With all the gas and air we'd both been on and the exhaustion of the week, he just kept blinking.
Then the Dr said "its a girl", Dp said, "it a girl?" I said, "its a girl?" We both said, "its a girl!!!!" and started :cry: with joy. It was the most precious moment of my life.

Equally my sister and Oh got them to right it on a piece of paper and fold it up small. They went to a little bar in London and got a glass of wine each, they opened it together.
Its a girl was written inside. They were over joyed.

Both ways are special!
We had all neutral colours, Within 6 hours of her birth she had a little pink babygrow on that said Princess. Next time I will do the same but have 2 little babygrows outfits for both sex.

Hey ladies not been round much been lurking....lol...tammy i have 3 preg friends at the mo and they all showed me there scans and going by the nub thing i have got 2 right one to go...so just post scan pics on here and i'll have a look....i wont be 100% but if pic is good enough i say approx 80% right xxx
Been having a random time lately....was bored few days ago and poas and i got yet again a faint pos...bear in mind i was the cd9!!! day after poas again...faint line little darker...well poas stick today and :bfn: anyways been to docs today regarding these "lines" and afs and she was puzzled...so seeing the gyn doc at my surgery on monday....also my temps haven't gone to post ov temps....been doing both vag temp and oral temps lol...(seperate thermometer lmfao before you go errrgggggghhhhhh lmfao) vag temps are higher but my oral temps are still above what would be my coverline for last cycle.....they haven't dropped below once....RANDOM....i asked about my scan results i had back last year july/august and she said they were 100% normal....cos i was thinking maybe pcos dunno why just was and she said it was doubtful cos i was regular which i am...all be it light and short...so here we go again getting stabbed, prodded and poked to buggery....lol....btw my last lot of baseline blood came back normal...thyroid normal everything NORMAL!!!!!!! arrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh lmfao....
Glad everyone is ok and all the ladies wi bumps are groovy xxx cannot believe we've got 2nd trimester ladies already!!!! times flying by!!!!

Katie the fruit tickers are great, i keep looking at the fruit in the shops and smiling to myself knowing that's how big baby is, I think the shop assistants now think i've gone mad and have a fruit fettish though lol.

Pinga, both of those moments sound amazing... Some beautiful memories for you all there xx

Haha you and me both... mine's just bloat at the min but you'll be showing very soon if not already!! xx

Teej - Sorry to hear the sickness has kicked in i really feel your pain! Good to hear you have your 12 week scan soon.

Bec - I bet you're really excited about your 20 week scan, not long at all till you'll know if you're having a boy or girl. Is it a 3D can you're going to get?

Betty - Exciting stuff finding out what your having! I bet you're excited too.

Rach - You'll have to let us know what happens tomorrow.

Well i'm 12dpo and don't have any signs of anything. I'm super tired and have been for 2 days but that probably because i'm getting over last weeks trauma (long story). I feel very sick but i think im getting my daughters virus. I had a very slight red tinge to my CM at 9dpo but that was about it.

Mish that sounds really promising fingers crossed you get your BFP and the red was IB XXXXXX

Fx'd mishc and I'll post on here when I know something.... Feeling really heavy in my lower torso... And very bloated but ov should be getting close.... So dunno lol xxx

Thanks Mish and Katie's right, things sound really promising for you... will keep my FXed hun xx

Rach, Again hun, i'm keeping my FXed for you too xx

Bloody hell I'm loosing the plot lol... It's cd13 for me ov should be around cd20ish and already I am having crazy pregnancy test related dreams lol... At gyn doc tomorrow.... Have written out my long list lol and printed off my ff charts regarding my temps!!!! So tomorrow we shall see what he has to say xxx

Hope all goes well today Rach, FXed it's good news xxx

Thanks ladies, well i think AF is due today but i'm not 100% sure. I don't have any signs of AF or pregnancy but i've got that much going on in my life at the moment i don't think i'd notice. I think if AF isn't hear by the end of the week i might test.

Rach - Good luck for today. I think you've done the right thing in printing your charts off and taking a list with you to your appintment. That way you won't forget anything.

My daughter is really poorly at the moment and i've just wrote a list of things that have happened to her over the last few days to take with me to the doctors because i know i'll forget thing and i really can't afford to forget anything when she's like this. I really hope we don't end up in hospital but i have a feeling we will :(

I suppose my signs/symptoms are very tired, head ache, sick feeling on and off and that's about it oh and the redish tinge in myt cm at 9dpo. I i'm pretty sure it's all down to lack of sleep because of Elissa not been well though. I have no cramps (that i'm aware of) or no other preg signs so i don't hold out much hope also me and OH have only dtd 4 times this month due to my sick daughter and me been so tired looking after her and staying up through the night with her.

Rach- good luck today Hun xxxx

Mish- I only did it about 2 or 3 times the month I got my BFP I thought I was out for sure and don't forget your not gonna notice the cramps as much with your second your uterus has already stretched before xxx FX'd

Hi Ladies :wave:

Good luck today Rach, well done for being so organised, its the best way when seeing the dr, I always forget something otherwise.

Mish I hope you get some joy with your daughter too. Whats the matter with her? I hate it when my little one is sick, makes you feel so helpless.
Hope the witch dosen't show up.

Ladies with bumps....... can you share scan pics? I would love to have a sneaky peak.

Well wizzed off to the hospital at 7.30 with a sperm sample tucked in my clevage. Was so tired that I forgot to turn of my wipers after clearing my windows and didn't turn them off untill 10 miles later. Only noticed cueing at a roundabout :blush:
Got an app with Dr this friday to get results, I'm pretty sure theres going to be a problem, we are brasing ourself. Just hope we can improve things. Have read stuff about diabetees and sperm and its not great.
We will see.
CD12 today, gonna start Bd today smep stile!

Mish, I also only dtd twice the month that I got BFP!! You stand a good chance of catching as you wasn't really trying!! Good luck hun xx

Lol Pinga, holding it in your clevage!!! I really hope all is well hun and if there is something that it is easily sorted!! Will post my scan as soon as I get it, got 3 and a half weeks :( I do have the one from 6+1 but it does just look like a peanut lol xxx

She hass sickness an diarrhea along with either a high temperature or she's really really cold. She can't keep any food or fluid down at the moment and is very lethargic, seems to be in pain and isn't happy. Last night after she'd been sick (6:30pm-ish) she went all floppy and couldn't hold her weight/stand up, support her neck and her eyes were rolling slightly. That scared the hell out of me and i nearly dialed 999 but after a few minutes she came round and just laid about. I'm getting worried about dehydration now because she's not keeping any fluid down at all and hasint since about 2am last night.

I think the witch is on here way. I've just been to the loo and im sure i saw a tinge on blood on the paper.

Pinga I hope the results come back ok xxxx ps can you imagine gettin pulled over with that sperm between ya boobs lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->