25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Pinga that is an awesome count! Congrats! Now get to BDing... :sex:

Great news Pinga :thumbup::thumbup: So pleased all is ok, now get to it and FXed for this cycle lol xx

Yawn so very tired this morning.... Still not ov'd yet... Should be in a couple of days if going by last cycle... Was hoping for it being early but no!!!! Drew off to doc's this morning cos he hurt his wrist in October last year and it's still giving him gip... Get my blood results back tomorrow or Wednesday... Cannot remember which lol... Been bonking like mad... Well every other day kind of lol.... Maybe that's why I am so sodding tired lol....
Great news on the sperm pinga xxx get bding!!!! Catch that eggy!!!!
Hope everyone else is ok xxx

haha... we'll put it down to you being tired hun!!

I'm ok, got to see midwife about my bloods and have more done in a few weeks, my mum think's i'm anemic and gonna need extra Iron -hope that's all it is as i've been getting some very painful cramps in my lower abdomen over the weekend which are worrying, gonna pop to doc's this morning just to check - i'm so paranoid after 1st MC!! xx

Awwww Tammy hunny xxx it'll be your uterus adjusting to a growing baby xxx all will be well xxx I had low iron and had to take iron tablets... Constipation sucked!!!! Lol xxx

I'm hoping that's all it is, they have just been very bad over weekend, to the point I was doubled over in pain and couldn't move for a minute or so. Just been to the doc's and they have made me an app at EPU for a scan tomorrow as she said the pain's shouldn't be that bad but hopefully all is ok as no bleeding xx

Well that's what I was gonna say... Let us know what epu say Hun xxx

Cheers hun, will do, app is at 12:40 so fairly early thankfully - just sooo tired today, walked to doc's twice and been shopping though and had quite a busy weekend so not surprising really... think i'm gonna have a nice early night tonight :) xx

Hi Ladies :flower:

Thanks for all the encouragment.
Temp rise this morning but don't know how reliable that is as Dd woke up at 5 with a nightmare so was only asleep for 2 hours before I took temp. Might have Ov'd in the night. Had my surge about 6pm on saturday night so will see what temp does tomorrow.
Trying to stay positive, it helps knowing I have millions of :spermy: trying to catch the egg..........how do they know which tube to swim down? Knowing my luck they are as bad as Dp at directions and keep going down the wrong one:haha:

I hope your app went ok teej...let us know x

MichC how is the little one doing now? x

Life how many dpo are you now, got my fingers crossed? x

Rach any sign of Ov? hope your lickin that scope! x

No ov as yet Hun xxx
Hope your dp spermies catch your little eggy xxx fx'd xxx

Hey guys!
Teej - I hope all goes well at your appt and it is just round ligament pain
Rach - still no O
Pinga - thx for crossing your fingers for me, mine are crossed for you too!

According to FF I am 11dpo but I think I Oved on CD 18, not 15 as they claim so according to me I am 8dpo.. who knows though.
You guys should have a little look. I think I have it working now where you can click on my ticker, maybe!!! My temps confuse me and tmi... today i wiped and had a glob of yellowish cm and it was stretchy wtf?!?!

Hey guys!
Teej - I hope all goes well at your appt and it is just round ligament pain
Rach - still no O
Pinga - thx for crossing your fingers for me, mine are crossed for you too!

According to FF I am 11dpo but I think I Oved on CD 18, not 15 as they claim so according to me I am 8dpo.. who knows though.
You guys should have a little look. I think I have it working now where you can click on my ticker, maybe!!! My temps confuse me and tmi... today i wiped and had a glob of yellowish cm and it was stretchy wtf?!?!

The temping method is really good as you will start to see a pattern. It looks to me that ff is right and you Ov'd on CD15..
Good Luck xx

Wow your chart looks good xxx
I got a temp rise this morning but only a very little one.... Still bding... Don't think I have ov'd cos my boobs ain't hurting yet!!!! My deffo ov sign!!!! Still got 2 days if going by last month!!!!! :(

Hey Life, your chart is looking fab hun, I would also say cd15 for OV though! FXed you caught that :spermy: xx

Just patiently waiting for 8:50 which is when I have to call midwife to find out what's wrong with my bloods then scan at 12:40, FXed xx

Good luck Tammy hunny xxx let's us know how bubs is xxx get my results tomorrow!!!! "/

Oh not good!!!!! Phoned doc's re blood test and I've got to go and see em!!!! :( bad times....

Oh no hun, FXed it nothing too bad!! Do you have an app yet? I'm still waiting to speak to midwife, she was late in today so got to wait for her to call me now ggrrrr!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->