25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

hahaha... I've managed to talk OH round to my way of thinking about finding out the sex :) I can't believe how far along you are already!! time is flying by!! xx

Yaaaay! I keep getting older people saying to me "why" but I just say it's for planning purposes and so I can bond more lol xxx I'm going Warrington Babies R Us the day after I find out to buy lots of cute things hehe xxx

lol, you and me both!! I know the MIL will be disgusted with us for finding out as she was with OH's cousin when she found out... apparently it's not the done thing!! I think this must be where OH got his initial view from! Thankfully his mate popped round last night who is due to be a daddy in 8 weeks and him and his mrs found out and he's so excited about it now... I think think that helped get my OH excited about finding out :) xxx

How exiting for both of you tammy and katie! Time has certainly flown by.
Rach good luck@your appointment today.

@teej - I hope yesterday was ib but i'm trying not to put much into it. Plus I took a dollar store test last nite and bfn. I range from 28 - 35 day cycles today is day 28 and 13dpo according to ff... No blood since. I feel stomach pains often though, that can't be good. When checking cm from outside still wet. Tmi- i'm so gassy & been burping, yuk, then this morning I wake up with diarrhea, great... Fml.
If af is coming I wish she'd just hurry but I'd rather her stay away.

That all still sounds promising hun!! As for the pains, you will get crampy AF type pains for several weeks in pregnancy anyway, I was convinced at first that AF was gonna show because of them! Gassy is good too... well kinda lol, i've become an animal since getting BFP :blush: Maybe last night was too late to test, level's are highest with fmu so FXed still hun xx

How exiting for both of you tammy and katie! Time has certainly flown by.
Rach good luck@your appointment today.

@teej - I hope yesterday was ib but i'm trying not to put much into it. Plus I took a dollar store test last nite and bfn. I range from 28 - 35 day cycles today is day 28 and 13dpo according to ff... No blood since. I feel stomach pains often though, that can't be good. When checking cm from outside still wet. Tmi- i'm so gassy & been burping, yuk, then this morning I wake up with diarrhea, great... Fml.
If af is coming I wish she'd just hurry but I'd rather her stay away.

All sounds promising! I've had diarrhea since I found out I was pregnant so could be a symptom! Good luck!

I have my 12 week scan on Saturday can't believe how quickly it's going now. The first 9 weeks dragged by and now time is just disappearing. Will be announcing to the world on Sunday if all is ok on Saturday. Can't wait to start buying stuff!

x x

My liver is poorly....possibly down to my medication!!!! It can cause liver damage!!!! Normal levels should be between 6-220 and mine is 693!!!! But everything else is fine!!!! So repeated tests in 3 months... :( great!!!! So going against medical peeps I am stopping my med's!!!!!

Oh no hun, is it irreversible?? Is there anything you can do to help it?? xxx

Mrs Hedgehog, I can't believe your almost 12 weeks!! has flown by!!! Good luck with the scan xxx

oh Rach that sucks. I hope you get more info soon.

thx teej and Mrs hedgehog. Well, hopefully the dairrhhea and gas are good things bc otherwise they just suck!!

Oh crap Rach that sounds rough, :hugs: how can you make it better?

Life your temps are still looking good Fx When you gonna test?

3dpo for me.....I hate this 2ww......drives me crakkers!:wacko:

From what I read livers can repair themselves but unsure of the damage.... Was advised not to let a drop of booze touch my lips!!!! Apparently there is a letter on way from hospital to do whatever they need to do :( .... Am destined for the knackers yard!!!! Lol... At least all other things are ok lol xxx

Well finally got my blood results and everything is great but i have unusual antibodies in my blood that they couldn't figure out what it is so gotta have bloods redone so they can test to see what it is!! Apparently it's not a problem to me or baby... just unusual - thats me!!! lol xxx

I don't know when I'll test again. Another small bit of brown blood today, like a pinprick. Almost threw up at work and still with the diarrhhea and I haven't eaten. If I am not preggers than I am sick!

Well will keep FXed for that BFP then hun!! xxx

Cd24 and ff saying I ov'd on cd21 which I thought I might have....
Not feeling reyt groovy today... Very much down in the dumps... This will be my last cycle... Fear I had better lay off baby making till I know what the crack is...

Oh Rach hun, have everything crossed for you xxx

Hi ladies, well I'm still off work sick- have been in bed since Monday and am still ill! Unbelievable. Anyway, good to know all is well with bubba Tammy and hope they figure out what your antibodies are- at least you know they're not of any risk to you and bubs.

Lifechanging- when I got my bfp on 12dpo- it was with fmu and was v faint so fingers crossed you get your bfp soon- you certainly sound like you have the symptoms. Best of luck hun x

Rach, sorry to hear your blood results indicated some liver damage, really hope it is reversible. Must be hard to accept that your medication has caused you damage but remember that you need it- don't make any rash decisions about stopping it if it could cause you ill health in other areas x

Katie- nice to see you on here- how are you getting on? I was starting to enjoy being pregnant since the MS had worn off and energy seemed to have returned but seem unable to go back to my normal busy life without getting ill now! Oh well, still so happy and excited- have been buying loads of things for the nursery- sale on Mamas and Papas website and got amazing deals on interior bedding, curtains etc. Expecting them to arrive today so looking forward to getting those :) My mum has bought us the nursery furniture in lovely oak wood- so excited to get that at the end of May. Have you got much yet? I haven't got any clothes yet- want to wait till gender scan which is 3 weeks on Saturday :)

That reminds me...Tammy- congrats on OH chagning his mind on gender scan- have you booked an appointment yet or do get to find out at your 20 week scan? I was amazed when I read my valentines day card and hubby had written that we could find out- like yours he had been sooooo against it- never thought he'd change his mind but now he's so excited to know.

Anyone have a feeling about what they're having? I have a feeling mine is a boy but I don't mind at all either way :)

Hey Bec, sorry to hear your having a rough time with illness hun!! Must be so exciting getting the nursery sorted though :) sadly I don't get to do that :( OH already has a son who stay's on weekends so baby and OH's son will be sharing a room - just gonna have to re-decorate to make it less... boyish, it's so chocka with his stuff too, he has far too much and is not going to like having to clear a lot of it out.
I am so excited about finding out the sex now, thankfully so is OH now :) I have a feeling it may be a girl but that also may just be wishful thinking - funnily we can't come up with any boy's names we like, just girls... hopefully that's a sign!! Will be waiting till 20 week scan to find out too as private scans are so expensive and would rather put the money to something we need for baby :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->