25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Aww hun huge :hugs: really hope all is ok, will be thinking of you xxx

Hi ladies,

feel like it has been a while since I wrote on here- have still been keeping up to date by popping in and reading posts. I'm off sick today so thought I would catch up with you all. I have finally waved goodbye to my morning sickness (woohoo!) which went last week (16/17 weeks) and got my energy back. Then had a busy weekend, completely overdid it and now have a stinking cold which has had me in bed the last two days! It's really strange getting your energy back but not being able to live the busy life you did before you were pregnant- or maybe it's just me?! Second cold in two weeks!

So- Pinga- congrats on your results- bet that has reassured you a lot :)

Lifechanging- good sign with the yellow cm- I had this the month I got my bfp- never had it before so it stood out to me as being different. Best of luck hun, we need more bfp's on this thread :)

Teej- hope your pains can be simply explained and that the phone call with your midwife and the scan you have today bring reassuring news.

Rach- hoping all is well with your blood test results, thinking of you.

Hope all our bubbas are good. I think I felt it move yesterday- fluttery, bubbly feeling in tummy- strongest I've felt it yet and can't wait to feel it again :)

Lots of :dust: to those still TTC x x x

Thank Tammy and kate xxx
It's an amazing feeling init Kate??? Wait while it's bigger and he/she turns over and all your belly moves!!!! It feels sooooooo weird!!!!

:hugs::hugs: to you both.
Let us know how baby is teej and those bloods Rach. Try to take your mind off it girls. Stress raise blood pressure nd raises prolactin levels......according to my doc anyway...these can't be good so do something nice for your self whilst you wait. :hugs:

Yeah I know Hun xxx but when I had bloods done I was monged out lol and drew was pre warned not to touch my boobs cos that can also raise prolactin!!!! But I suppose if it was something majorly bad they would have got me in today wouldnt they??? Either prolactin is high or my thyroid has just took a nose dive cos last month it was fine!!!!!

Awww. rach I will be thinking of you. hope everything goes well.
Teej - doesn't it suck when you're anxious about something and then someone prolongs it and it's out of your control? I hope that nurse gets in soon and calls you!

Bec- it''s been a minute sweetie. I am glad you seem to be doing well, just cooking your little bun! Glad to hear you had yellow cm on your BFP, makes me a little hopeful!

Thx to all of you for your input on my chart. all of the charting stuff still confuses me. So if I oved cd 15 then I am 12dpo today and could probably test. I just don't want to. I have had "symptoms" a few months that turned into AF. blah. So, I am trying not to read into anything this month. The only things that have happened would be on Sunday (10dpo) I ate enchiladas for dinner and two hours later I was so nauseated I wanted to vomit so I just went to sleep. The next day (yesterday) I got a wave of nausea but it was over so so fast. For the last 2-3 days I have had cramping and yesterday's were mostly on the lower right side. Boobs aren't sore though. That glob of yellow cm was the strangest thing bc it was just there when I wiped, yuk. i checked cm today and it is whitish and creamy or lotiony (idk the difference) but it seems like a lot and I can't reach my cervix without trying real hard (lol!!). I am on CD 27. Unforunately my cycles are irregular. In the last 8 cycles my shortest was 27 and longest was 35. the last two were 33 and 31. who knows!?!? I think I will wait to test until CD 32if I still haven't seen AF.

Test test test high cervix is a good sign!!!!! Fx'd your up the duff!!!! Sure looks like it hunny xxx

Haha! I did have a laugh about it Rach- don't worry! I got my bfp at 12dpo lifechanging, but test when you're comfortable :)

Life hun that all sounds really promising!!! Let us know as soon as you test xx

Well I just got back from hospital and all is fab :happydance: Baby was waving at us :) and measuring at 10 weeks which is about right as i'm 10 weeks on Thursday and she said it's give or take 5 days. I'm sooo relieved and a much happier bunny now :)

As for the bloody midwife...... Got a missed call while I was having scan and she left a message stating that it was a message for Julie and that she had been told I wanted to speak to her, she's now done for the day so call the fetal assessment unit at the hospital if I have a question!?!?!?! Dumb bint couldn't get my name right and I told reception that I was calling to discuss my bloods which the hospital can't help with GGRRRRR thankfully she's not my usual midwife as she is on holiday this week so now got to wait till tomorrow and call her at a different surgery to get some answers!! xx

Yay so pleased Tammy Hun xxx and stupid bloody midwife lol!!!! Am so pleased all is well xxx

Sounds promising life x I'll cross everything this is your month xxx

Yay! So pleased for you Tammy xxx

Yay Teej - I bet that was a relief!!

thanks guys for positive thoughts. I am not so sure this is my month thoiugh. After I updated this morning I went to the restroom and (warning TMI) some cm was in the water a few spots and it had rust colored spots so I wiped and sure enough a tiny spot of dark red blood, like a pen mark and a bit of brownish on the tissue. Probably AF starting. It has started with rust colored water colorish blood for a couple day for the past 2 cycles. I have checked for more blood each time I have been to the restroom since and not even a spot. This is so annoying! Might test today just to quit wondering and if it's negative but AF doesn't show within a week I will try again!

How long are your cycles hun, could it be IB?? Your temps are still looking great!! xx

Awwwwwww Tammy look at that baby in your belly xxx
Docs at 11am....
Might have ov'd on cd21.... Just waiting for tomorrows temp for confirmation... Don't think I have done it though cos of the whole blood issue....

Hehe... was amazed at how much it has changed in 3 weeks!!

Good Luck at the doc's hun, let us know how everything is when you get back xx

Wait till you see how big it is in about 2 weeks massive difference in fact at 11 +2 mine had massive arms and legs it's AMAZING xxx

Wait till you see how big it is in about 2 weeks massive difference in fact at 11 +2 mine had massive arms and legs it's AMAZING xxx

I can't wait, seems unreal that I only have 2 weeks and 2 days to go till my 12 week scan, last few weeks have flown by!!! xxx

It feels flow getting to the day but when u look back it's amazing how fast it seems to have gone x
23 days till my 20 week scan Aaaaaargh can't wait to see whether it's got a willy or a minny haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->