25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Yeah I could do with not having to have shelled out for our private scan but the NHS won't tell us at our 20 week scan- it varies from hospital to hospital- very annoying and seems so unfair others get to find out for free :nope: oh well. Have to wait till 21 weeks as well as that was the first Saturday free. Well, only 3 weeks left and sure it'll fly by :)

I'm sure it will hun, I can't get over how far along you are already!! saying that, I can't get over how far along I am already lol xx

Hey Bec! I know what you mean I think I can do everything I used to do but nope I get shattered so easy!
I'm usually asleep for 10pm which is not like me AT ALL lol
Shame about the private scan but you will def get a better experience and I got a goody bag when I went!
Awww I think I'm the only pregnant lady who has yet to buy a single thing lol I'm going on a mad spree on the 2nd April after I've hopefully found out if it's team pink or blue xx

Thanks Tammy, I know what you mean- it's only 2 weeks till I'll be half way there! CRAZY!

Thanks Rach, I would love a girl, we'll have to wait and see!

Katie, I'm glad I'm not the only one! I have to realise and accept I can't rush around and work as much as I did- hard when the pressures of life don't change though- just our abilities to cope with them! Our school are having an ofsted style review for a day on Monday which is pressure, pressure, pressure as we'll be observed teaching and our books and planning will probably all be monitored/scrutinised! :wacko:

I bought loads of stuff for our nursery :crib: on the mamas and papas website as there is a big sale on till Sunday. I saved a fortune! It arrived this morning and is GORGEOUS! But if you're waiting till after your scan it's not much good. We're decorating with neutrals- creams and beiges so it was easy- we plan on having more than one and don't want to have to re-paint the nursery should our next bubba be different sex. I can't wait till it all comes together :)

So exciting to hear about baby gender and decorating! I loved that part of it when I was pregnant with my last child. I am glad all of you (Teej, Bec, and Katie) seem to be doing well with your pregnancies besides of course the being tired which only gets worse!! Then you have your baby and hope it'll be better but it's EVEN WORSE!!! but worth it!

Well, yet again it isn't my month, still no AF today and just had those little brownish spots yesterday and day before but my temp dropped below the coverline today. Tried to chalk it up to being so cold in my room but I doubt it. Probably just AF on her way... oh well maybe this month. not too dissapointed bc maybe it's just not to be. perhaps two is all I need and I am blessed to have those two!

Life - don't be too disheartened till AF does arrive Hun could be late IB and some womens temps still drop!

Hmmmm might have a nosey on the website if there is a sale hehe xxx

:hugs: sorry Life. At least this month you charted and have learnt something new about your cycle and you may now begin to see a pattern. A lady I met earlier told me it took her 2 years to conceive a 2nd child and she's a midwife. I think half the battle is getting the timing right, once we have that we are in with a good chance. Good luck for next cycle x

well after i posted had a red wipe in the morning so i used a tampon and now almost 4 hrs later, nothing on it. so annoying

It's not impossible to have some spotting at time of AF if your pregnant hun!! xx

Hi ladies,

Hope you are ok Life?
Rach how are you bearing up without your Meds?

Hope everyone else is having a lovely Saturdayx

6dpo today and temps are good, had a few little cramps yesterday plus a headache but nothing to speak of. Beautifull day here so going outside in the garden to get the lawn cut.

Yeah am ok... Thanks for asking xxx
Feel really good... Don't feel groggy like normal and yeah my mind is ticking more than usual but doesn't feel dull... Or going crackers wi thoughts....
Pinga your temps are looking good Hun... Mine a steadily raising so happy about that...
Hope everyone else is ok xxx
Much love xxx

Hey guys. thanks for the good thoughts but it was not my month Af arrived yesterday with a medium flow. Oh well. on to the next month!!
Hope you guys are enjoying the weekend. Spring Break time!

Life, sorry to hear AF got you hun - FXed for next cycle xxx

Life - sorry the :witch: got you

Pinga and Rach - FX this is your month

MishC - how are you doing?

Hope all the beans are doing well.

Still a couple more weeks 'off' for me. Will be back to TTC towards the end of the month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->