25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Guess my cycle's a little screwy again. I usually have AF for 5 days this time it was not nearly as heavy as usual and was only three days. I spotted on Thursday, medium flow on Friday and Saturday until evening then light and overnight into now Sunday morning just spotting.
It is all so confusing, also my temps are still not below coverline. Last month during AF temps were around 96.8 to 97 and right now it is 97.45 in the morning at wakeup and just now at noon 98.14. Something is wrong probably need to see a doctor. blah

Perhaps my symptoms were real and I had an early miscarriage or chemical, who knows.

Life, I would test anyway just to be sure!! It's not impossible to have AF and be pregnant, especially if the period is different ant lighter than usual xx

morning ladies,

Hope everyone is feeling better than me :cry: I can't stop blowing my nose caught Dd cold.

8dpo today, temp is up but that could just be cause I am sick but did pee 4 times last night and loads of pee each time normally I only go once at 5 am. Hopefully thats a good sign. Don't feel anything though no cramping nothing.

Teej your scan pic is sweet, I remember being shocked at seeing a baby waving at me with my scan. Thought it would be like friends just a peanut. :dohh:

Horrid horrid cold, I feel so grotty. Taking Dd to drs at 12. Although I think shes over the worst.
Hope you feel better soon. Gonna make a lemon and honey tea.

Pinga and Rach, both your charts are looking good!! FXed they stay high xx

well i am 7dpo and i have dipped today..usually dip around 9dpo....so we shall but see....but i had a dream my temp would dip...then shoot up....so we shall see....i also had a dream about a really dark haired baby...little chunk she was....and that i was beating up my hubbies cousin (that dream was about monday last week...) well we all went out this saturday and my hubbies cousin got jumped and beaten up!!!! also the whole japan earthquake think...when i was watching it...had really bad deja vu....was random...
Its driving me potty xxx lol....

well i am 7dpo and i have dipped today..usually dip around 9dpo....so we shall but see....but i had a dream my temp would dip...then shoot up....so we shall see....i also had a dream about a really dark haired baby...little chunk she was....and that i was beating up my hubbies cousin (that dream was about monday last week...) well we all went out this saturday and my hubbies cousin got jumped and beaten up!!!! also the whole japan earthquake think...when i was watching it...had really bad deja vu....was random...
Its driving me potty xxx lol....

My Mums a bit like that with dreams. But don't forget the boxing day sunami pictures are very similar.
Take care x

That's all sounding very promising Rach!! I had some bizarre pregnancy dreams just before I got my BFP xx

We shall see lol x
I was stood brushing my teeth earlier and drew looked at me and said 'flipping eck Hun look at the size of your belly!!!! Are you sure your not pregnant??? You look about full term'..... Cheeky *******!!!! But after he said that I looked down and thought damn you do look at least 20 weeks gone!!!! Lol.... Guessing liver is quite bad cos they say you bloat!!!!

sorry didn't come back on yesterday. I did test and it was neg and of course right afterwards my AF came back but very light. whatever it was a strange AF this cycle.

Aww I was crossing everything for you, such a shame xxx sending lots of :dust: for this cycle xxxx

Morning ladies,
9dpo and still nothing, no niggles or twinges just full of head cold and feel dizzy with snot!
Have ordered 20 ic and 2 lloyds pharmcey hpts from ebay. Should be here in time to test.
My temps are high..... but I am sick..... haven't got a mid cycle dip this month either:shrug:
Good Luck:dust::dust: happy baby shopping :crib: and :hugs::wine: depending on where your at!

Hey Pinga, having a cold is a good sign in itself hun and you still have time for that imp dip to show!! Your charts looking great xx good luck hun xxx

Oh really not happy!!!! Just got my monthly consignment of hpts and thought I'll do one so bust the bad boy out and bam lo and behold second pink line I was like omg omg but then looked and thought mmmmm packaging different to others in packet.... So opened another and dipped in same wee and bam no sodding line!!!! Guessing they've put a sodding lh strip in with hpts!!!! Doesnt say on packet it is a lh strip or hpt!!!!! I know it's too early to test but that lovely poas addiction had to be served lol.... Am so gonna complain to the person I bought em off :( x

Give them what for.
My hpt's came too and I poas too :haha: BFN knew it would be but couldn't help myself :dohh:

Hi ladies :flower:

10dpo and :bfn: this morning.

Still no cramps no nothing. Temp is a little lower than yesterday but still high, I hope this isan't the start of the nose dive!

MishC I hope your little girl is better now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->