25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Hi rach sorry your going through all of this again. Are you sure they are not opk's? My opk's are green and hpt's are blue?

Otherwise they look positive to me, I never get evaps that bad.

Yeah pinga Hun they hpts.... Says hpt on em as well xxx I did an opk few days back and got a line (at the time thought it was a hpt) I'll post that pic....Gimme a mo x

Opk that I thought was a hpt.... How cruel!!!! Lol xxx

Attachments

• 9773ab27.jpg
    9773ab27.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 6
Well I have done 2 hpt's today, ic green handle and bfn and blue dye and bfn. no evaps, so they could be positive. I would hold off testing if its doing your head in and wait for 2 days and see what happens. When is af due?

Af due Sunday Hun xxx think I am gonna try wait it out now...
Sorry bout the bfn's Hun xxx when she due for u? Xxx

Sunday or monday and my temp is on the way down, doesn't look like its my month....again

Pinga hun, sorry you got BFN's hun, still a few day's to go though so FXed still xx

Rach, I think Pinga's right hun, they look pretty positive to me!! Wait it out a couple of day's and test again, it may even be worth getting a frer or digi xx

LMFAO... we just get cat's pi**ing on our door step... grrrrr bloody things, i'm surprised my OH hasn't killed them yet.

Hey ladies.... Hope your all well... Xxx stomach ache today... Ad due Sunday.... Shes gonna come...I just know it!!!!

Hey hun, am keeping FXed that she doesn't show!!!

I'm a little down today, went to doc's this morning with a pain in my armpit and she found a lump :( I've had bloods done to check my cell count and get the results Monday morning, doc didn't seem too worried but said there is something there and got to go for an ultrasound to check what it is so they can start treating it - worst thing was she had to check my breasts for any lumps... they hurt like hell as it is and she went to town on them, was almost in tears!!

Hi Teej,
Try not to stress too much, :hugs: the are so many hormonal changes going on in your body at the moment its probably nothing bad. Did they ever figure out what was going on with your blood before?

12 dpo for me and BFN still due monday. Dd won't take a nap so going to venture out to the garden center in the horrid rain.

Fx the witch is on her hols this weekend Rach........for both of us!

Hey Pinga, it's been painful for 4 months now, really should have gone before but didn't think it was anything to worry about and figured the pain would go, the doc didn't seem too worried though so i'm sure it's nothing too bad, just a little nervous waiting to hear about my blood cell count. I've still got to have more bloods done for the abnormal anti bodies, will be having them done week after next so will find out in a few weeks.

Will be keeping my FXed for you both too, really hope you get your BFP's this month xxx

Arrrrgggghhhhh sodding green tests.... Gonna get one of the boys to pee on one lmfao....

Lol forgot to add pics!!!! Durrrrrhhhh

Attachments

• 8e5f4b90.jpg
    8e5f4b90.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 0a208cf9.jpg
    0a208cf9.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 6
Tammy hopefully hunny its like pinga said something hormonal...xxx try not to worry too much hunny xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->