25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

My asda hpt from this morning (pic took at 10 mins)

Attachments

• 5708a2fa.jpg
    5708a2fa.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 7
Here talking to myself lmfao.... Here is Sunday's ic... Huge temp drop... Af due today... Not here yet!!!! But she's gonna be!!!! I know it!!!!

Attachments

• c9218f6e.jpg
    c9218f6e.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 3
Smu very concentrated... SD own brand hpt...

Attachments

• 6bb4ab51.jpg
    6bb4ab51.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 2
Oh hun, sorry you got so many BFN's, when is AF due?? xx

Hi ladies,

hope you are all well :) sorry to hear you got your AF today Pinga :( Hope yours doesn't show up Rach.

Sorry to hear you've had a bit of a scare Tammy, I know that when lumps hurt though they usually tend to be harmless so that's prob why your doc didn't seem too concerned. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about, they would have acted v quickly if they thought it was. So stay positive and try not to stress. Look after you and bubba. Hope the pregnancy side of things is going well. How are you feeling these days- morning sickness, tiredness etc?

I started feeling the baby move last week which is just amazing. Loving every minute of it now and looking forward to seeing baby again on Thursday for my 20 week scan. Hoping all is healthy :)

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well, mums to be, bumps and TTC'ers. Best of luck to all of you still waiting, it must be so hard each month, I know it drove me crazy. Just keep trying and it will all be worth it when you get that bfp.

:dust: to all x x x

Awwww pinga gutted for ya Hun xxx
It's an amazing feeling init to feel life inside you...

Mmmmmmm.... Think I spoke too soon.... Had some blood streaked cm.... So that's me over and out....
I will still stay round lurking....waiting for future :bfp: and bumps becoming little bundles of joy xxx
You guys have been amazing... Listening to me whine on about everything.... I am very sad that I cannot continue along this journey with you all :cry:
Much love and luck to you all xxx

Sorry to hear both pinga and rach are out xxxx big hug xxxx
Bec I've been feeling baby the last few days it's amazing! Can't wait to see him/her in 2 weeks xx good luck with your scan xx

Pinga and Rach - sorry to hear AF got you :hugs:

Rach - hopefully things will turn around for you soon and you can start ttc again

Teej - hope everything turns out ok, I'm sure it will :hugs:

Glad to hear the beans out there are doing well.

I come off the pill this week so will start back to ttc next Monday or so. I'm going to try not to symptom spot or come to the boards as much as I have done in previous cycles though so I don't get my hopes up too much.

Lots of dust ladies :dust:

Hi mrs bear hope your well xxx good luck with your future cycles hopefully you won't need more than one xxx

Rach, I am so sorry hun!! I really hoped you would get your BFP, hopefully a bit of a break will get your body back on track and you'll be able to start TTC again xxx

Pinga, again hun, i'm sorry AF showed!! FXed next month is your month! xxx

Mrs Bear, I can understand you not wanting to get hopes up too much, if we don't see much of you, I hope everything goes well and we get a BFP announcement from you soon xxx

Bec, I'm feeling sooo much better, morning sickness has gone, I have a little more energy although still very tired, got my 12 week scan on Friday and can't wait, just wanna know bubba's doing great so we can announce it to the world lol - I can't wait to start feeling movements either, I bet it feel's amazing :) glad to hear all is going well for you - will you be finding out the sex of baby at 20 week scan?? xx

Well no af... 14dpo... Temps just on coverline... Cervix soft closed and midway up.... I have cervical errosion so that might have released a bit of blood... Bfn again this am on a tesco test but faint line on the shitty green handled hpt.... Am now thinking maybe I ov'd 2 days later which would put me 12 dpo af would be due tomorrow.... Oh god dunno...

Pinga and Rach - Sorry AF got you girls. It seems neverending, I know.
Mrs. bear - I hope that what you have been doing works for you and you get your BFP soon!

Bec, Katie, and Teej- it's so great to hear that your bumps are coming along well. how exciting!

Teej- I got a lump in my armpit when I was younger and it was painful upon pressing it and I was sent for ultrasounds and it turned out to be tissue.. still there but nothing. I am hoping yours is something like that too.

I am on CD11 so hopefully coming into my fertile period, not that it matters anymore. BDing at the right time has not paid off yet!!

Rach, so sorry hun, hoped and prayed AF would stay away xxx

Life, Thanks hun - well I got my blood results back and my cell count is normal which is great :) hopefully it's just as you said!! I know it's been hurting a damn sight more since doc had a poke :( FXed that you catch that :spermy: this month too hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->