25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Feeling really poorly today.... Full of cold, sore throat and gunked up eyes... I've only just got up... 12.26pm.... Whoopsies....
Catch that eggy life Hun xxx

You obviously needed the rest hun, hope you feel better soon xxx

Hi all,

Rach sorry af came. Take some time to get well and healthy and then take it from there. :hugs:

Teej I am glad your bloods were good. What are they doing about the lump? apart from poking it!

Life get bedding girl, try not to loose hope, you just never know.:thumbup:

Mrs Bear goodluck for upcoming cycle.

My little one has tonsilitus and is very poorly. Has anyone heard from MishC? Last I heard her little one was really sick.

Hey Pinga, Thanks and other than poking it - nothing at the min lol, waiting for an app from the hospital for an ultrasound on my armpit so they can see what it is, they don't wanna just start throwing drugs down my throat before then with me being pregnant.

Sorry to hear your little one isn't well - hopefully will get better soon xxx

Teej - hope it all comes back fine soon!
rach hope you feel better
Pinga hope your daughter feels better
Also Rach, Pinga, and Teej - thanks for the good thoughts!

Hello ladies, hope you are all well, sorry not to see any more bfp's yet. Fingers crossed for those still waiting.

Tammy have you got an appointment through for your lump yet? Hope you're ok hun.

Sorry AF got you Rach. Hope your little one is better Pinga.

Good luck Life- lots of :dust: coming your way!

I had my 20 week scan on Thursday- can't believe I'm half way there now! Unfortunately my hospital have a policy not to tell people the sex so I have had to book a private scan for next Saturday. Our bubba is all healthy though and growing well which was such great news. It is such a mover as well, wriggles around so much and gave the sonographer a hard time taking measurements etc!

Any of you take a guess as to what it is from my avatar pic? (I'm so impatient!)

Hey Bec, so glad all went well :) sorry i'm crap at nub guesses!
I have an app now for an ultrasound on my armpit for 27th April so they should figure out what it is then xx

sorry hun pic not very clear down there lol...plus at that weekage its hard to tell....
Glad to hear all is well....xxx

I'm guessing boy :) so excited for you hun! If my hospital opt out of telling me or can't I'm def gonna go private too so fingers crossed I get to know without the extra cost xxxx

Hey ladies - I haven't been on in ages i've been so busy!!

Sorry no one else has got a BFP there has to be a few due anytime now!

So what have i missed, does anyone know ther sex of their baby yet? Anyone thought of names etc?

Its safe to say ive not been trying at all due to my daughter been ill but on the plus side she's now back to full health. She had a really bad virus called the rotavirus which lasted for 3 weeks and then she picked up something else and lost her voice and got a really bad cough.

Awww Mish sounds awful but am glad she is back to full health and who knows if you DTD even once it may have been enough even without trying xxxx

Oh God Mish, sounds like your daughter has really been through it hun, really glad she is on the mend now though!!! And Katie's right, you never know!! not really thinking about it you may have caught without trying xx GL hun xx

Hey ladies! It seems that every month there is a small lull in our thread! Guess we are busy or not thinking about conceiving at that time! Well I am on CD17 today. Kind of confused as I had EWCM on Friday and Saturday morning now back to creamy kinda sticky but no temp increase! My temps are a mess this month and I have been waking up around 3am and 5 am then again at 6 and temping then. Blah... Also it is unseasonably cold here this past week. Don't know if any or all of those things have affected my temps but it's making me angry. Yesterday(Saturday) I had some cramping and cm changed midday so I am convinced I Od yesterday. Last BD was thursday nite though. We will see!

How is everyone?

Hey Life, there is every chance that you waking up an hour or so before temping can affect your temps at 6am, I believe your supposed to have 3 hours undisturbed sleep before taking temp. FXed that you caught :spermy: and get your BFP this month though hun xxx

Well i think AF is due on Wednesday. I have no sign/symptoms so i'm not holding my breath. I have a headache from hell but i think there is a virus of some sort going round the Leeds area at the moment which is effecting heads lol (or that's what ive been told by a girl i work with).

I think i'll know when i'm pregnant because i'll never forget the pains i got before i found out i was pregnant with Elissa, that was the only reason i took a test with her (i googled period type pains but no period i nearly chocked when it said possible pregnancy lol). Until i feel those pains i'll know i'm not pregnant.

Bec - my guess is boy, but I really have no clue
Life - FX you caught the eggie. I would take your temp whenever you wake up rather than waiting til 6. They are more likely to be accurate even if not at the same time than with just an hour sleep
MishC - glad your daughter is feeling better, hopefully you will have a BFP even if no symptoms
Pinga - hope your little one is better soon
Hope everyone else is doing well

I am officially TTC again - went to Dr today and start my meds back up again tonight. If all goes well I should be in the TWW by mid April.

:dust:

thx mrs. bear for that info. and good luck with ttc again. fx for you.

Here's a question for you experts(!) what the hell is going on with my body???
I am currently on CD18. Pretty sure I oved on CD16 bc of temp shift but really thought it was 15 bc of cramps and cm... whatever it gets worse so this morning my temp rose and then I had kind of watery lotion like cm but only if I checked. Then thsi afternoon I had a watery type cm on my panties (sorry about tmi) it made small roundissh stains. wtf is going on? am i just now entering my fertile periodHmmmm

Maybe your body tried to ovulate but didn't release an egg? Or maybe you ovulated and caught the egg? I'm crap with temping etc so not too sure? I'd BD just incase Hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->