25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Yay Mrs Bear!! really hope you get your BFP this time round hun, will keep FXed for you xxx

Life... ???? really don't know sorry hun, certainly looks like you OVed around cd15 and your temps are good and high, just keep at it just in case xxx

Hi Everyone

Little one is on round 2 of antibiotics but is getting better slowly. MishC glad your little girl is better too. Good Luck for this cycle.

Life I always cramp when I get my LH surge ( confirmed with OPK) then you Ov between 12 and 36 hours later, and you might not feel anything when you actually ov.

Good luck with your new cycle Mrs Bear.

7 days to Ov :happydance:

Thanks Katie, teej, and Pinga for the info. I am just confused I guess. My temp stayed up today and ff drew crosshairs on CD16... who knows. Maybe like Pinga said the cramps on Friday were from the LH surge (they only lasted like 5-10 mins but were noticeable!) and then I Oed on Saturday. Oh well, guess it doesn't matter bc if I Oed on Saturday last BD before that was Thursday nite so I am probably out this cycle anyways. I know sperm can live for 5 days but I read that although it can live for 5 days the chances of it fertilizing an egg are slim at that point. Whatever. We will see in about 11 days I guess. My LP is about 13 days.

Hope Pinga and MischC that your daughters are doing better!
Also hope that you preggo ladies are cooking those buns well!
Where's Rach? She seems to have disappeared for a bit on here!

Hi Ladies

Life - There is always hope, you never know. Just look at tammy, she said she oly dtd twice the month she fell pregnant.

Pingu - I hope you daughter gets better soon. Its awful when their poorly isn't it you worry so much.

Mrs Bear - Good luck with this Cycle :)

I think AF is due tomorrow or possibally today. Still no signs of anything only this really really abd head which i've had for 6 days now!
Boop - you're right i guess every prenancy is different so i suppose you never know.

Hi life I'm here just lurking in the background...lol... I also think you ovd round cd15/16... I have fingers crossed for ya Hun xxx you never know maybe you have done enough.... Maybe one little spermy will be lurking around... Lol xxx

Mishc and pinga hope your little Girlies feel better soon... Hugs for em xxx

Well last night I spent bout 3hours+ in a&e wi cam (middle un) he fell of his bike and split just above his lip open!!!! Proper big gash but an inch long and blood every where.... So they glued him up and steri stripped it... Bless him... This morning he is so swollen... And can hardly talk... But he's been a trooper and gone to school bless him....
But apart from my clumsy child I am well... Waiting on June for second round of bloods to see what's gonna happen with my liver.... :/

Rach - What's wrong with your liver? I've missed loads with not been around for a while.

Had some blood tests and my lft levels were abnormally high... They think I could be down to my bipolar meds... So I have stopped taking them and totally detoxing my life.... No booze... No bad foods... Excercise more..... Blah blah blah lol... Waiting on more blood tests, scan and possible biopsy :(....

Had some blood tests and my lft levels were abnormally high... They think I could be down to my bipolar meds... So I have stopped taking them and totally detoxing my life.... No booze... No bad foods... Excercise more..... Blah blah blah lol... Waiting on more blood tests, scan and possible biopsy :(....

Life - I can see why FF said CD16, but it is also possible that you O'd overnight from CD15-16 and your temp may not have gone up in time for temping. Don't count yourself out yet, you never know.

Rach - hope everything works out ok. Glad your son wasn't hurt worse too.

Thx for the good luck everybody :baby:

Rach - Hopefully stopping taking the meds might do the trick! And a healthy-er lifestyle is always a good thing :)

Well AF is due today (i think) but no sign of it as of yet. My stomach has been rumbling since last night but other than that everything is as it usually is.

I've had to book a doctors appointment for myself as i have a headache from hell. I've had it for 8 days and it's getting worse by the day and paracetamol does nothing for it so boots gave me something stronger and that not taking the pain fully away.

Ouch put my back out!!!! Bloody nerve in my back it trapped again...my legs are sooooo not working right now lol....

Drugged up Rachael... On some strong anti inflams and tramadol.... I know I was not gonna take any meds but the pain is worse than anything I've ever felt before.... Yes that includes labour!!!!! Hopefully I'll get some sleep now....
Hope everyone's well xxx

Ouch sorry to hear that Rach!
Well I don't know what's going on. CD21 right now, temps stayed up went up a little more today from 97.45 to 97.58 Just confused bc if I Od on CD16 then my cervix shouldn't be high, right? and I shouldn't have really any CM but for the past 3 days I have had like a watery lotion tyupe cm, not a lot but enough to (TMI alert) stain my panties the first day of it... wtf? I guess we will find out in a week, not much hope though but it's okay!

A high cervix is a good sign and I always get lotiony type cm after ov... I hope you catch it this cycle hunny xxx

Life, like Rach said a high cervix is a good sign hun, FXed that you get your bfp, so hopeful for you xxx

Mish, sorry to hear about your hadache hun, they are awful when they just wont go away, how are you doing now, any sign of af? xxx

Rach, i don't envy you hun, Tramadol made me so ill when i had them for my back! Really hope your eases off soon hun xxx

Ilm all good just completely kackered! Had such a busy week already and i just can't keep up lol, seeing my baby sister today and can't wait but i know i'm gonna be done for tonight now lol xxx

Have fun Teej xxx
Mish I'm convinced your going to get your BFP fingers crossed xxx

Af came on Wednesday evening as expected.

You'll all think im crazy but we think i concieved my daughter because i was taking something called Melanotan. It isn't exactly legal, its a substance which is used to help people get a tan but the other effects of it are it's an apitite suppresant, enhanced labido and one that i found out after i fell pregnant it is does something to enhance your fertility (hense how i fell pregnant by accident last time). I'm going to use it for the next 2 month and see how i get on with it.

I don not advise other people to take this as it isn't legal and the long term side effects of it are still not known. Its in phase III of himan trialing so it's looking good but it is not used for fertility is is used as a method to tanning which involves is messing around with the hormones related to your melanon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->