27 and TTC #1

I am coming up on my 27th birthday in October. I'm coming up on my 9th month of TTC. Finding out I was pregnant would be the best birthday gift EVER, even though I'd have to skip the cocktails. Best of wishes to all of you!

Im 20 cycle 3! Me and hubbby are TTC #1 i think we might give this preeseed ago!

I am coming up on my 27th birthday in October. I'm coming up on my 9th month of TTC. Finding out I was pregnant would be the best birthday gift EVER, even though I'd have to skip the cocktails. Best of wishes to all of you!

I am 27 and in the middle of my 7th month TTC. It's getting harder to get AF every month. :cry: Good luck this month! I hope you get your precious birthday gift. :hugs:

Hi all.. I just turned 27 a month ago and my oh just turned 29 and we have been ttc for about 5 months now. So far no luck,, just a late af by 3 months last month that was discouraging.. But back on it and doing the bd every other day with high hopes of this month being it! Af better not mess with my plans this month haha!

Hi!

I'm also 27 and TTC #1 with my husband. We've been trying for a year! He's out of town a lot though.... Here's to hoping AF doesn't arrive on friday!

Hi there hopefulbaby, I turned 27 in January and my OH is 33. We live in sunny CA and are trying for our first as well.

How do you handle TTC for that long? This is only our second cycle and I was literally devastated when AF arrived last week! We're trying to take a less stressful approach with the NTNP and I'll admit I'm way more laid back about it this month than I was last month but a whole year? Yikes...I don't know how you do it!! Do you chart your temps or anything like that?

Fingers crossed the :witch: doesn't find you!

Garden, just relax a little bit an have fun with the whole process. If you don't conceive within a year then you can start getting concerned. Stress can prevent pregnancy from occurring too.

Just BD every other day and I bet within 6 months you will have your BFP! Good Luck to al of you!

How uncanny, so many of us TTC number 1 at age 27. I will be 28 in late June... Where has the time gone? I want many children, at least three; I have always known I want kids.... But I didn't realize that peak fertility was really just in the early to mid 20s, I mean I knew, but not the full extent! I put it off for my own professional development, and because I hadn't met Mr Right.

Well, I still haven't met him.... How that can be the case, I am not sure, but all of a sudden one day I was 26, and realized my clock was ticking, and that even if i found Mr Right immediately I would want to take a couple years to be sure, out of fear of a bad marriage splitting up my family. So I started thinking about donor sperm... A year later, I had IUI #1 with donor sperm earlier this month, but got a BFN... Now on CD2 of IUI cycle #2. the whole process is bit harder than it would be with unlimited sperm, but ah well, that just makes timing crucially important.

Learned I have a serious luteal phase defect - it's not too short, but I make virtually no progesterone after ovulation....glad i learned that now, though it means I am in for a course of several different hormones each time. A trigger shot of hcg and progesterone supplements during 2ww. Without extra progesterone no bean could stick, as the lining would not be thick enough...

But I am positive, and know my BFP is out there in the future somewhere!

Anyway, just wanted to say hello... Best of luck to all of you!

Hiya all, both me and DH will be 27 in June and have been trying for 11 cycles with 1 m/c in Dec! Fingers crossed this is our lucky month. I have been taking vit b100 complex as since my m/c I have had a short LP but all blood tests fine so thought i'd give it a go! Also using a CBFM and conceive plus.:dust: to everyone. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->