27 and TTC #1

hey girlies :)

im 27, DH is 29, we TTC#1 been trying for 5 months...AF is 9 days late and think i got implant spotting yesterday as had nothing else since...and it was brown..it was AF would be bright pink/red.

hmmm hope i get :bfp:

Sounds promising......are you going to test?

hey girlies :)

im 27, DH is 29, we TTC#1 been trying for 5 months...AF is 9 days late and think i got implant spotting yesterday as had nothing else since...and it was brown..it was AF would be bright pink/red.

hmmm hope i get :bfp:

Sounds promising......are you going to test?

thats the thing....when do i test? only had the spotting yesterday?:shrug:

Hello Everyone,

I tested today too. 8dpo. BFN of course, but I know I still have time. How is everyone doing today??
Good luck everyone!
:dust::dust::dust:

It definitely is still early so you've got some time to see your bfp. For me, I'm doing well. Just getting ready for big O day. Me and dh bd'd last night and will continue using the smep method. I'm ready to be dpo like most of the ladies here though. I say that now but then when it happens I'll get all nervous like usual and start symptom spotting. I'm really gonna try hard to not symptom spot this time tho. Last time I did like crazy and was convinced I was pregnant to then find out that I wasn't when af came. Oh well...truly hope we see some bfp's in the next few days! :thumbup:

:dust:

tested 2 days ago - :bfn:

only spotted yesterday....so hmm i will wait until sunday....

Oh okay, since you tested a couple days ago...I agree with you. Testing on Sunday is a good idea.

Are you still deciding to wait until Sunday?

What about everyone else? How is everyone doing? I'm 4 dpo and I don't think I even have the choice to symptom spot because I'm on Prometrium suppositories so it seems it mimics pregnancy symptoms.

What about everyone else? How is everyone doing? I'm 4 dpo and I don't think I even have the choice to symptom spot because I'm on Prometrium suppositories so it seems it mimics pregnancy symptoms.

:af: came yesterday...silly cow :cry::cry:

:af: came yesterday...silly cow :cry::cry:

So very sorry... :hugs: Keep your head up and don't lose hope!:flower:

For me, I'm anticipating my ovulation to occur over the weekend so I'm still not over that hump yet. Trying to wait patiently...

I got my positive OPK on 3/28 but my temp didn't spike until 3/30 so I'm guessing I OVed on 3/29 which puts me at 3 DPO. I'm planning to test on 4/12, you?

I got my positive OPK on 3/28 but my temp didn't spike until 3/30 so I'm guessing I OVed on 3/29 which puts me at 3 DPO. I'm planning to test on 4/12, you?

I don't know... I'm thinking about waiting it out as long as I can... testing early and seeing BFN's stresses me out :wacko:

I don't know... I'm thinking about waiting it out as long as I can... testing early and seeing BFN's stresses me out :wacko:

Yea, I can see how it would. This is our first cycle off birth control so I shouldn't test but 4/13 is OH's birthday and I'd love to surprise him with a BFP if I can! :happydance: I bought him a tshirt that says World's Greatest Daddy and a book called The Expectant Father.

And then I bought a tshirt for myself to wear when we're past the 12 week mark that says "am i glowing yet?" to see if anyone notices since no one knows we're ttc....hehe :haha:

I am 26 and will be 27 in July. Hoping I get my BFP before then. We have been TTC #1 for 8 months. Hoping this is our month.

:dust: to you all!

Anybody in here get a BFP? I tested yesterday and today and got a BFN... but I'm on 9 dpo, so still holding out that this could be our month!

Nothing for me...just yet! I'm only 2dpo so I've got some time to wait. However, I don't have a long luteal phase so I will know in about a week or so. We shall see...FX'd!

Baby Dust to You givemebaby11!

I'm 10DPO and counting down the days til I can test! OH and I are going to test on his birthday next Wed (15DPO)...fingers crossed for a :bfp:!

hey im27 nearly28 , my o/h 25 been ttc4months but i was with another bf for 14months and didnt get bfp so tec i been ttc 18months now .
baby num 1 , was preg in 2996 sadly never worked out.

goodluckladiesxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->