27 and TTC #1

Thanks! I haven't used Preseed but I see a lot of people talking about it. It doesn't actually help o happen though, right? It just makes the ewcm better if/when o happens? Is the only place to get it online?

You're right. Preseed does not help O happen. It is used in place of the ewcm that you would normall have with O. I bought mine at CVS. I think Walgreens has it too. I love it! :blush: If I do not have EWCM or I do not think I have enough, I will use preseed to help the swimmers get to the egg. How are you doing in your cycle so far? :flower:

awww, thanks so much for checking in with me! I actually am cautiously optimistic right now as I just got a positive opk! The only thing is that it's that really cheap kind off of ebay, so I'm trying not to get too excited in case it's not good enough quality. But I did have my hubby take one (hahaha) and his was stark white, so hopefully I'm good!!!! :) How long have you been trying? I think you've convinced me to try some Preseed! :) I didn't know I could get it at the store! Thanks again for asking about me! Hope good news is coming your way!!!!

You're welcome! :) I used the expensive OPK and the cheapie ones this month. This was my first month using the cheapies, so I wanted to compare to see how reliable they are. I think they are pretty good for being so darn cheap. lol. I got a positive on the cheapies a day before I did on the expensive ones and it lasted until the day after my last expensive positive. So, i think they work well enough. :thumbup: I POAS too much to use the expensive ones all of the time. lol.
My DH and I have been actively trying for 6 months now, but we have been using preseed and opk for 3.

I was thinking about having my hubby take an OPK too. :haha: You better get a lot of :sex: in before you OV. Good luck!! :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Any symptoms so far?[/QUOTE]

Not holding out much hope really as I didnt get any positive OPK this month but we have been DTD every 2nd day so maybe!!!!!!
Been nausos for about 5 days now but it could be stress, just lost my job & moving house on Friday!!! Sore boobs also but that could be PMS!

How about you?[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear about your job. Hope it is not too stressful .

As far symptoms go, i have never been so observant about my body before, so i am trying to relate every change to pregnancy :p I am having mild cramps around lower abdomen and but nothing else. Cant believe myself, i am praying for nausea, and pain ;)

Im ok about the job now! It was a terrible place to work & I was so stressed that my mother is convinced it was affecting my health! We will survive on DHs salary so we will be ok! Glad to be rid of them!

I know its crazy to be praying that you feel ill!!!!! Every month I seem to have some type of symptom but it could all be wishful thinking!!!!!

I am also TCC #1 and Dh is 29. We stopped birth control in jun 2010 but only recently have I started watching my temp., cm, and cp. Had irregular cycles last month so hoping cycle getting back to normal. This cycle my Dh is even more on board. Looking up ways he can help(I think he is getting tired of living with this crazy women lol). Stopped put his cell phone is her pants pockets, going to stop drinking beer around o time. Really help to have him supporting ttc now.

Thanks! I haven't used Preseed but I see a lot of people talking about it. It doesn't actually help o happen though, right? It just makes the ewcm better if/when o happens? Is the only place to get it online?

You're right. Preseed does not help O happen. It is used in place of the ewcm that you would normall have with O. I bought mine at CVS. I think Walgreens has it too. I love it! :blush: If I do not have EWCM or I do not think I have enough, I will use preseed to help the swimmers get to the egg. How are you doing in your cycle so far? :flower:

awww, thanks so much for checking in with me! I actually am cautiously optimistic right now as I just got a positive opk! The only thing is that it's that really cheap kind off of ebay, so I'm trying not to get too excited in case it's not good enough quality. But I did have my hubby take one (hahaha) and his was stark white, so hopefully I'm good!!!! :) How long have you been trying? I think you've convinced me to try some Preseed! :) I didn't know I could get it at the store! Thanks again for asking about me! Hope good news is coming your way!!!!

You're welcome! :) I used the expensive OPK and the cheapie ones this month. This was my first month using the cheapies, so I wanted to compare to see how reliable they are. I think they are pretty good for being so darn cheap. lol. I got a positive on the cheapies a day before I did on the expensive ones and it lasted until the day after my last expensive positive. So, i think they work well enough. :thumbup: I POAS too much to use the expensive ones all of the time. lol.
My DH and I have been actively trying for 6 months now, but we have been using preseed and opk for 3.

I was thinking about having my hubby take an OPK too. :haha: You better get a lot of :sex: in before you OV. Good luck!! :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank you! I'm sure we'll get on the :sex: tonight!!! :) I sure do hope you're right about the opk!! That sure would be a pleasant surprise!

Hello Girls,
I am 28 , DH is 35 and cycle #1 and hope to get BFP this month. I would be testing around April 7/8th ..Anyone with me?

Baby dust to all.

I got my first positive OPK yesterday - the lines were about the same color. Tonight my result line was WAY WAY WAY darker than the control line which is super exciting! OH and I have BD'd 5-6 times in the past 4 days so fingers crossed! :happydance:

We'll be due to test on his birthday 4/13 - wouldn't that be an awesome birthday present? hehe. And we'd be due the week of Christmas! :)

Gardenofedens - My dates are around the same as yours. If we conceive this cycle, our estimated due date is actually on Christmas day! I always said that I didn't want a baby on or near Christmas and I am now eating my words. I don't care now...I just want our baby!

lol I know how you feel. I have always said that I wouldn't want a baby during the holiday months, but now I don't care at all. lol. As long as I get one (or two). :)

Have to agree I always said I didnt want a December baby but now Id give ANYTHING just to have our baby!

Hi I am 28 (nearly 29) and ttc #1 - we are on our 7th cycle of actively ttc! I am on cd1 of cycle 7 so feeling really fed up at the moment! I am taking EPO (up to ov), B-50 complex and prenatals, I am charting & use opk's as af's irregular and we also started to use conceive plus last cycle too. Oh well onto a 2012 baby for me now!

Wishing everyone lots of luck and lots of BFPs!!

Thanks JFG - stay positive and hopeful that you will soon see your bfp. I know it's trying and after awhile gets pretty tiresome. Keep up the faith tho...we're all in this together.

Couldn't resist myself so tested today (7/8dpo) but BFN :(

Was kinda expecting it however i guess thought no harm in testing, Right girls :winkwink:

Right. You're still very early so don't give up just yet. You still have some days to go. Try to refrain from testing until a couple days later. It can cause stress! Hope you get your bfp! :)

Right. You're still very early so don't give up just yet. You still have some days to go. Try to refrain from testing until a couple days later. It can cause stress! Hope you get your bfp! :)

Thanks MrsGrimes. Hope you get yours BFP soon too :)

Gardenofedens - My dates are around the same as yours. If we conceive this cycle, our estimated due date is actually on Christmas day! I always said that I didn't want a baby on or near Christmas and I am now eating my words. I don't care now...I just want our baby!

Hi there! That's awesome we're so close on dates this month. I'm fairly certain I ovulated on CD14 (3/28) though which would make my due date 12/20. I had a positive OPK on CD13 where the lines were about the same color and then a REALLY dark positive on CD14 plus my temp had dropped and then shot back up way above my coverline.

This is only my first month off BC but I SO hope to get a BFP right off the bat!! :thumbup:

I truly hope the same for you! Make sure to keep us updated!

Hello Everyone,

I tested today too. 8dpo. BFN of course, but I know I still have time. How is everyone doing today??
Good luck everyone!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hello Everyone,

I tested today too. 8dpo. BFN of course, but I know I still have time. How is everyone doing today??
Good luck everyone!
:dust::dust::dust:

I'm 3 DPO... thinking this month is successful no matter what since I ovulated and that hasn't happened in 3 months. Of course I'm praying to see that BFP! Hope we all get great news! Anyone else around 3 DPO?

5 days til testing for me & since we are moving house tomorrow my DH packed away the HPTs so that I wont be able to find them!!!!!!
Really sore boobs, back pain, & heartburn at the moment but it could just be down to PMS!!!! FX this is our month!

hey girlies :)

im 27, DH is 29, we TTC#1 been trying for 5 months...AF is 9 days late and think i got implant spotting yesterday as had nothing else since...and it was brown..it was AF would be bright pink/red.

hmmm hope i get :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->