27yo TTC #1 wanting buddy :D

miss_nat84

Mummy to Ella & Ruby
Reaction score
Hi All,

Im 27yo and TTC baby #1 :D I had a very long 40 day cycle last month (and thought i could have been PG) after having implanon removed April 29th but am now 3 days in with AF so definitely not PG. I am looking for a buddy who is around the same CD as me who would like to share the journey with me :happydance:

All applications accepted hehehe

miss nat, Hi - been browsing these forums for ages meaning to join 'officially.

im 28 still TTC #1 I have a 24-25 day cycle currently on CD 6 your a bit longer cycle than me but sure we can share the journey!

Awesome that sounds great! It's going to be a very exciting journey :D how long have you been ttc now? :)

I'd love to chat with you girls! I'm 25 TTC #1. I am on CD4 and my cycles are anywhere from 25-29 days. This is my second cycle! I'd love a buddy to chat about symptoms,etc. :)

this will be 3rd cycle - although trying my hardest to have the 'it'll happen when it happens' attitude, but i find myself googling anything and everything and hoping this month is the month its so hard to not get all hopes up?..
i'm ov this weekend so we're going to busy! :winkwink:

will be nice to hear how you guys get on, I dont really have anyone that I can talk to about these things!

Hi girls,
I'd love to join too, if that's ok. I am trying to conceive no 1 (no hash key on my laptop which is weird!!) and I am 33! a bit older but my OH is 29! I have been ttc for almost a year and would love to buddy up to stop me going crazy and just to have some other friends that know what I'm going through every month!! and just for a good old gossip and rant sometimes :flower::flower:
Love AM xxx

Hi Annmariecrisp! What CD are you on? I am all about comparing symptoms and talk about each cycle! Let's hope we all get our BFP soon :)

Hi Annmarie fingers crossed for a bfp soon. i never knew it would be such an emotional ride :S

lets hope its not long for any of us. :flower:

Im only on CD 4 but I sometimes have short cycles. Last month I O'd on CD12. Just looking forward to BDing during O time and hoping we get our positives!

Im only on CD 4 but I sometimes have short cycles. Last month I O'd on CD12. Just looking forward to BDing during O time and hoping we get our positives!

Yeah me too, I have bd'd on thurs,fri,sun and mon, I can't tonight but am hoping for one last go tomorrow! fx'd I catch this egg! This is the first month I have really counted and taken soy so we shall see :)
My cycles tend to be dot on 28 days so I am quite lucky with that. I have had a couple of mc's within the last 6 months so I'm having tests just to make sure everything i ok. Hopefully we both get our BFP's this month! How long have you been trying for? xx

I have been off BCP since January, but we only really started trying last cycle. So i guess technically I am on Cycle #2. This month is going to be hard because DH is away all next week so when he gets home it will be CD13 for me. I am going to BD on CD9 then again on CD13, CD14, CD15 haha. I am hoping I wait to Ov on CD14. Let's hope luck is on my side! Fingers crossed for all of us

I am really sorry about your MC's. My sister had one recently and I just realized how truly common they are. I never knew 40% of all pregnancies result in them until my sister told me. Praying for a sticky bean!

Wooohoooo lots of buddies for us all to chat too about our journeys :) capegirl7 i think we are the closest with our CD i am also on CD4 today :D however my last cycle was 40 days as i had implanon removed in April so they are still a little off whack :/ i am crossing my fingers that all of you get sticky eggs this cycle :D its nice to have ppl to chat too and share my journey with :D xx

Aunt Flow is officially on her way out today woooohooooo! first month of really TTC here we come! So very excited :D

We are close in cycles!! This will be fun to chat as AF is on her way out too! Now just waiting to Ov and then the 2 week wait!! Fingers crossed for us :)

Oh yes we certainly are close in cycles thats great! I'm taking elevit too now and also charting my bbt so I'm hoping that will help me get a good understanding of when I ov since last month I think I was 3 weeks into my cycle before I ov'd which is why aunt flow didn't come until so late (Blame implanon for this) so I'm hoping my cycles start to go back to their text book 28 days soon :D fx'd for us!!! :D

Can I join you lovely ladies? Implanon removed 5 weeks ago, currently 9 DPO but not very hopeful as BFN on a test this afternoon. I'm 26, married since September and very impatient!

Can I join you lovely ladies? Implanon removed 5 weeks ago, currently 9 DPO but not very hopeful as BFN on a test this afternoon. I'm 26, married since September and very impatient!

Oh yes yes of course you can! It would be great to share the journey with someone else who had implanon recently removed :D I got mine out just over 7 weeks ago :D 9 DPO might be a little early to test hun I'd give it another couple of days and test again :D are you having any early preg signs? Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to you :D xx

Would love for you to join! I got married in September too! I am currently on CD7. Can't wait to O. 9DPO is very early to test! Stay positive!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->