27yo TTC #1 wanting buddy :D

Without the tests to know if you are ovulating, you can't be sure so I say BD just to be safe ;)

Sweetpea its possible that you are going to ov early, EPO can do that ive been told :) it also helps produce lots of EWCM so it might be that you are just going to get a lot of it this cycle :) make sure you get lots of bd'ing in just to be sure :D xx

Hi ladies! I am now on CD 45 and 21 DPO and still no sign of AF. I will take another test in the morning. This will be test #4. If I get another bfn, I am calling the doc to get their opinion. I will keep you all informed on what they say. FX'ed....:shrug:

Miss Nat, are you testing again tomorrow?? FXed for you!!!! :happydance:

miss nat, I was thinking about you today. Dying to know as soon as you test! :) KTsmiles, my friend had 37 day cycles really consistently and then suddenly a 60 something day cycle and BFN's even at the drs office. Her dr prescribed her Provera to help her period come so she could start a new cycle finally! FX'ed for you!

Hi girlies it's so nice of you both to be thinking about me :D I did another test this morning it was neg however I was up twice during the very early morning throwing up which is very unlike me... My temp also sky rocketed this morning but I'm not sure if maybe I had a temp as I was sick... I went to see my doctor this morning he sent me for preconception/early preg bloods and is also testing to see if I'm preg as that was his first thought when I told him what's wrong with me. I will get my results tomorrow so crossing my fingers :)
Ktsmiles I hope you get your answers soon, hoping you get your bfp with your next test :) xx

Hi girlies it's so nice of you both to be thinking about me :D I did another test this morning it was neg however I was up twice during the very early morning throwing up which is very unlike me... My temp also sky rocketed this morning but I'm not sure if maybe I had a temp as I was sick... I went to see my doctor this morning he sent me for preconception/early preg bloods and is also testing to see if I'm preg as that was his first thought when I told him what's wrong with me. I will get my results tomorrow so crossing my fingers :)
Ktsmiles I hope you get your answers soon, hoping you get your bfp with your next test :) xx

I tested again this morning and of course, bfn! I called the dr's office and my doc is on vacation ALL week! :dohh: I did talk to the nurse and she said this is very common. She said that the hpt's are accurate and by now I would be showing a bfp if I were pregger's. She said most likely it is stress or change in exercise/diet that could've affected it. She is leaving a note for my dr. and will give me a call next week when she's back. Hopefully when my doc gets back, she will do something to help regulate and make sure I'm o'ing.

GL miss nat!!! FX'ed for a :bfp: tomorrow!!!

Hi girls :) bad news... I got my results back and I'm not preg, which I knew cuz :witch: got me this morning :( but on the bright side my blood test results came back really good he said everything is perfect and I'm ready to go, so my new test date is now August 28, if I don't cave in to my poas addiction before that hehehe
Fingers crossed for you girls :D xx

Aww, I'm sorry miss nat and ktsmiles! :hugs: The days go by so slowly, don't they?

Aww, I'm sorry miss nat and ktsmiles! :hugs: The days go by so slowly, don't they?

Thanks Hun :) not losing hope yet, didn't think I had high chances this month as both OH and I were sick in my fertile week and OH was on anti inflammatories which would have reduced sperm count and quality so onto cycle 3 we go :) xx

Sorry to hear that too miss nat! Baby dust :dust: for August!

As for me... I'm still in the count down. CD47 now and 23DPO... now hoping AF stays away until next week. The :witch: better not show up in time for my tubing trip this weekend! :af::af::af::af::af:

Another weird thing is (Warning: TMI) that I still have a lot of CM. It's not EW, but still very prevalent, which is weird because I thought it was supposed to dry up between OV and AF? :shrug: Any thoughts?

sorry to hear that miss nat but its ok next cycle :D your still way early in so im sure you will get your bfp soon hun lots of baby dust to ya :D

im sorry miss nat on to next cycle , KT smiles that sounds weird eh?
and i think i am OVulating today about to test so will find out soon.

Still waiting...

I did get a call today from my dr who is on vacation but must be returning voicemail inquiries. She is going to give me Provera to help start a new cycle and put me on Clomid to help me o regularly.

I will wait until Monday to start Provera so it doesn't interfere with my trip this weekend. She said she didn't need me to come in as I just had a regular exam in April so she doesn't suspect its cysts as they didn't find any then. I will continue to keep you all up to date.

Hello lovelies how are we all? So my AF just finished wooohoooo now just gotta wait another 9 days to ov hahaha why does a cycle have to take so long :p I'm definitely not stressing yet as it's only been 2 months but I feel great knowing my body is all ready to go as far as blood work is concerned :) I told my OH that if I don't fall in 6 months then we will get him checked :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->