27yo TTC #1 wanting buddy :D

I have been feeling super nauseous today and yesterday! Which is odd! also my nipples feel like they have been sandpapered! Ouch :dohh:
I'm obviously not testing yet and am trying really hard not to symptom spot as got let down by that last month! xxx hope you are all good! xxx

Oooooh annemariecrisp that does sound like some positive symptom spotting I am crossing my fingers for you! When can u do a pg test? :D

Oooooh annemariecrisp that does sound like some positive symptom spotting I am crossing my fingers for you! When can u do a pg test? :D

Oh don't!! I am having crazy cramps this morning too!! :0 I am going to take my first test on Wednesday (8dpo) I would do one now but I think it would be wasted as I wouldn't have thought it was implanted yet :) am taking baby aspirin as have heard that can help it to stick if there's a chance!! I took soy this month for the first time too! Fingers are tightly crossed xxx
Am so nervous! xx

this will be 3rd cycle - although trying my hardest to have the 'it'll happen when it happens' attitude, but i find myself googling anything and everything and hoping this month is the month its so hard to not get all hopes up?..
i'm ov this weekend so we're going to busy! :winkwink:

will be nice to hear how you guys get on, I dont really have anyone that I can talk to about these things!

i couldnt help but chuckle whe you wrote
"'it'll happen when it happens' attitude, but i find myself googling anything and everything" as i am exactly the same my OH thinks i am goin mad lol

xxx

Oh yes yes of course you can! It would be great to share the journey with someone else who had implanon recently removed :D I got mine out just over 7 weeks ago :D 9 DPO might be a little early to test hun I'd give it another couple of days and test again :D are you having any early preg signs? Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to you :D xx

I know it is - I just wanted a father's day try in case I could give DH a card from a sticky bean with the pg test inside! Negative ofc though so no card. I've been looking on the Fertility Friend chart galleries though and 9DPO +s are a fluke occurance, rather than in any way common, so I'm not going to let it get to me. Plus its still really early days as we've only been trying just over a month, but we're seeing DHs dad in 2 weeks, first time since we got married as it's a plane ride away, and we'd rather tell him in person so the timing would have been perfect. I had every symptom in the book last month as all the progesterone left my system, then a wierd 3 day period (usually 7-8 days). This month I don't have the same feelings, but I do feel really sick in the last 3 days, nothing is appetising and foods I usually like such as chicken, baked beans and mushrooms have been making my stomach turn. I'm probably just coming down with something though as I have been under quite a bit of stress lately.

Has everyone had a nice fathers day? We went to a national trust house and gardens (a LOT of walking, I have blisters on my little toe and under my big toe now :sad1:) with my dad and grandad. My brother and I spoilt them a bit, I took some great photos in the gardens of some rare plants, and it was just nice to have a day off. My mum is on grandchild alert at the moment I think (or eating disorder alert maybe!) and was giving me some very odd looks when I only had ginger beer when the rest of them had their lunch and a scone or cake later.

Helly am I stalking you or you me at this point?! x

Oh yes yes of course you can! It would be great to share the journey with someone else who had implanon recently removed :D I got mine out just over 7 weeks ago :D 9 DPO might be a little early to test hun I'd give it another couple of days and test again :D are you having any early preg signs? Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to you :D xx

I know it is - I just wanted a father's day try in case I could give DH a card from a sticky bean with the pg test inside! Negative ofc though so no card. I've been looking on the Fertility Friend chart galleries though and 9DPO +s are a fluke occurance, rather than in any way common, so I'm not going to let it get to me. Plus its still really early days as we've only been trying just over a month, but we're seeing DHs dad in 2 weeks, first time since we got married as it's a plane ride away, and we'd rather tell him in person so the timing would have been perfect. I had every symptom in the book last month as all the progesterone left my system, then a wierd 3 day period (usually 7-8 days). This month I don't have the same feelings, but I do feel really sick in the last 3 days, nothing is appetising and foods I usually like such as chicken, baked beans and mushrooms have been making my stomach turn. I'm probably just coming down with something though as I have been under quite a bit of stress lately.

Has everyone had a nice fathers day? We went to a national trust house and gardens (a LOT of walking, I have blisters on my little toe and under my big toe now :sad1:) with my dad and grandad. My brother and I spoilt them a bit, I took some great photos in the gardens of some rare plants, and it was just nice to have a day off. My mum is on grandchild alert at the moment I think (or eating disorder alert maybe!) and was giving me some very odd looks when I only had ginger beer when the rest of them had their lunch and a scone or cake later.

hahahaha

i think we're stalking one another hahaha, we are all everywhere! lol

your fathers day seem amazing, which national trust spot did you go to, we have a year membership, i love it! you ever been to fountains abbey?? its beautiful there!

xxxxxx and if you've gone off certain foods you might be pg!! :happydance:
i hope you are!!!

Oh don't!! I am having crazy cramps this morning too!! :0 I am going to take my first test on Wednesday (8dpo) I would do one now but I think it would be wasted as I wouldn't have thought it was implanted yet :) am taking baby aspirin as have heard that can help it to stick if there's a chance!! I took soy this month for the first time too! Fingers are tightly crossed xxx
Am so nervous! xx

If i was you i would wait a little longer than 8DPO as chances are that the reading you get (unless it shows a positive) could be very wrong.... i dont think your HCG levels would be high enoguh to test correctly on 8DPO. Ooooh baby aspirin hey? Havent heard of that one there are a lot of things out there that are meant to help hey :D
My fingers and toes and arms and legs are all crossed for you :D xx

Ahhh okies yes that would have been a lovely fathers day present, but im sure it will be just as special when you do fall :D I had a lot of pg symptoms when i came off the implanon, i walked past a bakery which i usually love the smell of and it turned my stomach, and i also had what i thought was an implantation bleed about 2 weeks after what i think was a withdrawal bleed from the implanon removal, it was very very light and brown and disappeared after 3 days.... i think it was just my hormones coming back...... hopefully yours is actually pregnancy though i am crossing my fingers and toes and arms and legs for you :D

Hey ladies! Went to my parent's house for Father's Day for a cookout with tons of a family... had my father, father-in-law, and grandpa there! I am CD10 now and DH is gone for work until CD13. I am hoping I hold off and ovulate on day 14 or 15... but sometimes I O on Day 12. I hope I dont miss it. We DTD last night. Fingers crossed!

Oh I hope you catch the little eggie!! :) I am now 6dpo and am trying my best not to poas! Can't stop weeing tho!! I hope I caught mine this month we dtd every other day for the last 2 weeks so I'm hoping it hasn't escaped and that it's burrowing into my wall as we speak!! :) :happydance::happydance: fingers crossed for all of us xxx

I would love to join. I'm 28 and TTC #1. I am on CD4 and new to this site. My cycles were semi- regular (30-35days) but have been off the last 2-3 months. This month I o'd on June 11th and AF came on Jun 17th. No idea what's up with that. I will need to track a few more months to see what's really going on. But would love to join a chat with you ladies! KT :dust:

I would love to join. I'm 28 and TTC #1. I am on CD4 and new to this site. My cycles were semi- regular (30-35days) but have been off the last 2-3 months. This month I o'd on June 11th and AF came on Jun 17th. No idea what's up with that. I will need to track a few more months to see what's really going on. But would love to join a chat with you ladies! KT :dust:

WELCOME :) xx Strange that you o'd and then had ur af so soon after....oh well on to July :) xx

Fingers crossed for you Annmarie! Having to pee a lot is a good sign! Last month I POAS starting at 7DPO and everyday after... Spent sooo much money! I need to make sure this month I wait until at least 10DPO.!!! Keep us updated when you POAS! I hope I catch the eggie too! Starting on CD13 he will be home, so let's hope I hold off until CD15 haha.

Welcome KTsmiles! That's crazy you got AF so soon after Oing... At least you are Oing though! Are you sure it was AF and not implantation bleeding?? Always can have wishful thinking :)

your fathers day seem amazing, which national trust spot did you go to, we have a year membership, i love it! you ever been to fountains abbey?? its beautiful there!

xxxxxx and if you've gone off certain foods you might be pg!! :happydance:
i hope you are!!!

10DPO, another stick, another negative. I'm going to look on the bright side that if I'm not I can have a few margaritas with my mexican this week. Does anyone know how quickly the placenta forms as apparently alcohol is no issue until it's in place... but I think it's only about 10 DPO it forms.

Still picky eater today, plain food or chocolate is order of the day! And what I think might be heartburn (I don't get it so I don't know!) - a sort of burning feeling in my throat and a metal taste in my mouth?:shrug: Answers on a postcard please.

Had a real panic today as DH had to go home with a migrane, and my lovely dad picked him up and took him back as he's self employed so is very handy if you need someone in the middle of the day. Anyway, I realised that on the side of the sink is the pg test wrapper (and its a coloured one with a pic of a test and the words 'early pregnancy test'...not one of the ICs in a plain pack), on my desk was the test, and on DHs bedside table is the 'baby mad' themometer. So I was terrified dad had come in to use the loo, or to help DH to bed as he had blurred vision, or to get him a drink or something. However hubby has text saying he didn't come inside, so panic for nothing.

Fountains Abbey is on my hit list, we were at Benningbrough 3 weeks ago (scones 5/10), Ormesby Hall on Saturday (no scones!!! Chocolate caramel shortbread 8/10 though), and all the way up near Morpeth at Wallington yesterday (scones 7.5/10 but I couldn't eat much of it) - can you see what my priority is on days out?! :haha: I feel we're making excellent use of the membership considering we joined less than a month ago! It is a bit of a busmans holiday for me though, as I work in conservation of historic buildings, so I think I enjoy the gardens a lot more than the houses.

Hows everyone else today? I feel guilty for being in a good mood when DH is suffering, and actually having a lot of energy for the first time in weeks...but that could be the 3 diet cokes I had.

Fingers crossed for you Annmarie! Having to pee a lot is a good sign! Last month I POAS starting at 7DPO and everyday after... Spent sooo much money! I need to make sure this month I wait until at least 10DPO.!!! Keep us updated when you POAS! I hope I catch the eggie too! Starting on CD13 he will be home, so let's hope I hold off until CD15 haha.

Welcome KTsmiles! That's crazy you got AF so soon after Oing... At least you are Oing though! Are you sure it was AF and not implantation bleeding?? Always can have wishful thinking :)

I thought that was possible but it was very heavy Saturday and red, which is generally not IB. And its still here today, although its much lighter. I am still debating whether or not to test anyway knowing that some people say they have a normal AF the first month. What do you think? I have a dentist appt tomorrow and I am worried about getting x-rays if there is any way I could be with :baby:.. Tomorrow would be 10 dpo. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!! KT :shrug:

Hmm. you should def. test. Usually IB isn't bright red.. but that is crazy you got AF soooo soon. I just went to OBGYN and she said usually after you O it is 14 days. It is the first two weeks that changes days which makes a cycle day longer or shorter!!!

Capegirl and AnnemarieCrisp fingers are crossed for you both!
And welcome KTSmiles its great to have so many girls wanting a chat buddy (or 2, or 3, or 4 or several hehehe) :D It is a little odd that AF came so quick after you O'd hun, maybe monitor the next few months and if its still all over the place i would probably suggest going to speak to a doc and see if they can look into it for you :) doubt its anything to worry about though :)
Capegirl i am CD10 today too :D ordered some OPK's on the net yesterday that should be arriving at my house today, am going to start testing as of this afternoon if they are there to see when i O as i have 30 of them in the kit i bought so hopefully this month i O earlier than last month :)
Its so very exciting hearing all your stories! hope everyone is feeling well :D
Nat xx

Hi girls I was wondering if someone can please help me :) my last cycle was 40 days as I came off implanon April 29th. During my third week after AF I got stabbing pains in my lower abdomen which were ov pains as I got aunt flow again 14 days after that. Today I have stabbing pains again but only since this afternoon so I did an OPK this afternoon when I got home at 5pm and it showed no LH surge. Is it right to show this even though I am getting the pains? I'm new to the OPK that was the first one I've done :/ thank u in advance :D xx

Missnat.. I haven't used OPK's yet.. If I don't get a BFP this month I am going to start using them next month... I would say follow what your body is telling you.. See what happens. maybe it was just a sharp twinge for no reason, as it might be a little early for you to O since you have a longer cycle. Do you have any EWCM? Goodluck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->