27yo TTC #1 wanting buddy :D

I can't really advise either mis nat....I have had a couple of what feel like O pains like that this week too! I wish I knew what was going on in there! I tested today to feed my poas obsession! only 7dpo and a nice BFN! don't know what else I was expecting to be honest! :) xxx

Hi,

I would love to have a buddy also. I am TTC # 1, I am 26 and my cycles are usually between 25-29 days. CD 2.

Welcome Vivs!

So I POAS this morning and got what I expected... :bfn:. So at least I was able to get x-rays at the dentist this morning and will be able to go on the wine tour this weekend with my husband and sister in law :winkwink:. I still have no idea what's up with my o being so close to af. Is there any chance that the opk was wrong? I started testing it on May 31 and got negatives up until June 10 and 11. Then af came on June 17. Just doesn't make sense. I am thinking about trying vitex. Does anyone have experience with it, good or bad? I will just wait and see what July ends up like. Still haven't decided if I'm going to use the opk this month or not... If I do, I don't even know when to start testing.. :wacko:... :dust: for all of us! KT

Missnat.. I haven't used OPK's yet.. If I don't get a BFP this month I am going to start using them next month... I would say follow what your body is telling you.. See what happens. maybe it was just a sharp twinge for no reason, as it might be a little early for you to O since you have a longer cycle. Do you have any EWCM? Goodluck :)

Hello :D im still getting the pains this morning so im thinking it might be the start of my OV stage.....im going to do an OPK again this afternoon and see what it says cuz i know that those things can surge for about 10 hours then disapprear again so i will see what it says this afternoon :) im really hoping that it is OV pains as that would mean that my cycle is going back to normal :D i know that the implanon can throw your cycles off for a little while which is why i think my last cycle was 40 days, because CD 10/11 is pretty normal for OV pains in a 28 day cycle isnt it? im not sure....i havent checked CM yet so not sure, but will keep you posted with that hehehehe

I can't really advise either mis nat....I have had a couple of what feel like O pains like that this week too! I wish I knew what was going on in there! I tested today to feed my poas obsession! only 7dpo and a nice BFN! don't know what else I was expecting to be honest! :) xxx

It certainly would be nice to have a little monitor in there that could tell us exactly what is happening wouldnt it! hehehe
oh hunni 7dpo is way to early to test anything just yet, wait another week and try again :D crossing my fingers for you :)

I did another OPK test this afternoon and even though it's still negative it's darker than it was yesterday when I tested at the same time so I'm thinking it may be on it's way :D

+opk can be up to 36 hours before you actually release the egg, it's a surge of hormones to trigger release, not nessisarily the release itself. Equally the only way to know you did OV is to temp, and see a marked rise in temps, as the hormones can come but the body not actually kick itself into releasing the egg.

CD1 here :( We've only been trying for a month, it's more that my cycle was down to 26 days this month (27 last month, 28 the month before), leaving only an 11 day luteal which is getting a bit short for my liking! I know 14 is average and 10-16 is all fine, but on this occassion I'd rather be average than unusual!

Dinah sorry to hear about CD1... now you can start a fresh cycle though! I went of BCP in January and they were 28 days. Now they go from 29 days one month, to 25 days the next, to 29 days the next. Wierd!!

+opk can be up to 36 hours before you actually release the egg, it's a surge of hormones to trigger release, not nessisarily the release itself. Equally the only way to know you did OV is to temp, and see a marked rise in temps, as the hormones can come but the body not actually kick itself into releasing the egg.

CD1 here :( We've only been trying for a month, it's more that my cycle was down to 26 days this month (27 last month, 28 the month before), leaving only an 11 day luteal which is getting a bit short for my liking! I know 14 is average and 10-16 is all fine, but on this occassion I'd rather be average than unusual!

Im temping too :D my temp was higher this morning than it was yesterday but still not high enough to show ov, only 0.2 degrees off hehehe but ive read that your bbt doesnt actually go up until after you ov, and all it really shows is that you did ov..... so crossing my fingers that my opk is postive this afternoon :) im also monitoring cm and i am now in the "impending ov" stage so going to check regularly and see when it changes to ov :)
oh no Dinah im so sorry to hear you are CD1, lets cross our fingers that this cycle is the one for you :D x

CD12 - Another OPK done this afternoon and it's a LOT darker, nearly positive :D gonna test again in a few hours and see what happens :D crossing my fingers ov is on it's way :D

Good luck Miss Nat!! Well I tested this morning....this is what i got !!!! what do you all think?? I'm either 8 or 9dpo today....

Attachments

• pos.jpg
    pos.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 4
Good luck Miss Nat!! Well I tested this morning....this is what i got !!!! what do you all think?? I'm either 8 or 9dpo today....

Thanks Annemariecrisp :D
Hmmm there a faint line there!! Give it a couple more days and test again, 8 or 9 DPO is still early there wouldn't be much HCG showing yet but u reckon in a few days you will see a stronger line how exciting!!! Congrats hunni!!! How long have u been ttc again? Xx

Thanks Annemariecrisp :D
Hmmm there a faint line there!! Give it a couple more days and test again, 8 or 9 DPO is still early there wouldn't be much HCG showing yet but u reckon in a few days you will see a stronger line how exciting!!! Congrats hunni!!! How long have u been ttc again? Xx

I know!! I am going to go and get some frer's today as they are buy one get one free in boots at the mo! and will test tomorrow morning! I've been ttc for a year this month! Have had 2 losses though! Never had a even a faint line this early though! :) fx'd xxx and Thank you xxx :happydance:

That is wonderful news Annemariecrisp I have everything crossed for you that it all goes perfectly for you this time!!!! Lots of baby dust to you!!! :D xx

Ok am back from boots with tests!!! Am not going to do another one until the morning!! xxx Thank you so much and if it turns out to be a BFN then at least I get to see how you get on this month :) xxx

Annmarie it looks good!!! Keep us updated and post pics :)

FXed for you annmariecrisp!!! Looks extremely promising!! Please keep us up to date!!! :dust: KT

FX'd annmarie from me too, i really hope you get that :bfp:

how is everybody else?

I keep worrying i dont ovulate, i think its just my mind working overtime as i only had implant removed mid may and i havent seen a positive opk yet, but then again last month when i think i would of been ovulating i was away and didnt test, last month was a 27 day cycle but i reckon this one isnt gonna be the same i just have that feeling as if it is i should be ovulating in these next couple of days but getting negative opk

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->