27yo TTC #1 wanting buddy :D

Hello my fellow bed dancing beauties!

Dinah - chin up chest out as i have mentioned in another post for you!

I had the implanon in for 13 months and before that i was on cerezette for 4 years!
however in my last 2 months of having implanon in i was also taking cerezette too as to stop bleeding so much as i did because i was i had to go for a colposcopy and the leep procedure to have some nasty cells removed, i had that done in the middle of april and they told me that could effect cycles getting back to normal too but all has seemed to go ok!

Hope you get clues either way soon - if you do go to the doctor I think most GPs get the result the same day so it'll put you out of your misery! Fingers crossed

Hi future mommies, I need some advice. I am on CD 41 and 17 DPO. I tested yesterday and got bfn. But every night for the past 4-5 nights or so I have been feeling nauseous and have a head ache. No sign of AF. No other symptoms. No sore bb's. I read online today that some people it has taken 8-10 weeks to get a positive hpt. Has anyone experienced this or known any one that has experienced this? I am going to wait a few more days, test again and if I still get a bfn, I will make an appointment with the dr's. Thanks in advance!

Hello lovely :) hmm what brand test are you using? Are your cycles normally about the same? I wish I could offer more advice but the only thing I can say is wait a couple more days and try a different brand test and see if that makes a difference :) GL and lots of :dust: your way xx

I am using EPT. And no my cycles are not regular. But they are generally between 30-35 days. The longest ever was 40 days and I am now on CD 42 with still no signs. I think I will wait and test again tomorrow morning with a different brand. Any suggestions? If still nothing. I will wait til Monday and make an appointment with the doc. Thanks for the baby dust!! Much needed and much appreciated!

Are you able to get your hands on a FRER test? They seem to be very good :) otherwise a clear blue digital :) it does sound promising that your so late, fingers crossed for you hunni! :D xx

Hi future mommies, I need some advice. I am on CD 41 and 17 DPO. I tested yesterday and got bfn. But every night for the past 4-5 nights or so I have been feeling nauseous and have a head ache. No sign of AF. No other symptoms. No sore bb's. I read online today that some people it has taken 8-10 weeks to get a positive hpt. Has anyone experienced this or known any one that has experienced this? I am going to wait a few more days, test again and if I still get a bfn, I will make an appointment with the dr's. Thanks in advance!

Hello lovely :) hmm what brand test are you using? Are your cycles normally about the same? I wish I could offer more advice but the only thing I can say is wait a couple more days and try a different brand test and see if that makes a difference :) GL and lots of :dust: your way xx[/QUOTE]

I am using EPT. And no my cycles are not regular. But they are generally between 30-35 days. The longest ever was 40 days and I am now on CD 42 with still no signs. I think I will wait and test again tomorrow morning with a different brand. Any suggestions? If still nothing. I will wait til Monday and make an appointment with the doc. Thanks for the baby dust!! Much needed and much appreciated![/QUOTE]

it could also be your system is out of wake if u r stressing right now. try and take your mind off of it even if it is hard though it may help. i would also get checked if AF doesnt arrive soon and u r still showing BFn

Hey all! giraffes and miss nat, we are close in cycles! I am on CD 7 today and I have a 28-30 day cycle. This is my first cycle TTC #1, so I who knows how this journey will go...baby dust to everyone! :dust:

Hey all! giraffes and miss nat, we are close in cycles! I am on CD 7 today and I have a 28-30 day cycle. This is my first cycle TTC #1, so I who knows how this journey will go...baby dust to everyone! :dust:

Hi bumpcrazy! Welcome to our thread :D I'm 8 days past ov today did you mean you are 7dpo or you are on cd 7? Are you using anything to help you conceive? Xx

Oh darn, thought you meant CD not dpo. I'm on CD 7, wish I was 7 dpo! I use the clear blue fertility monitor, the best thing ever! I also am taking EPO, prenatals, and B-50 complex (B vitamins to hopefully help me lengthen my luteal phase that is only 10 days). Oh and pre-seed! I am diving in with tons of gadgets and pills, lol!

Oh darn, thought you meant CD not dpo. I'm on CD 7, wish I was 7 dpo! I use the clear blue fertility monitor, the best thing ever! I also am taking EPO, prenatals, and B-50 complex (B vitamins to hopefully help me lengthen my luteal phase that is only 10 days). Oh and pre-seed! I am diving in with tons of gadgets and pills, lol!

Hehehe that's ok hunni we can still be bump buddies :D
Sounds like you have it all under control hehehe I'm on prenatals and was using EPO until I ov'd then stopped like your meant too and I'm also opk'ing and BBT'ing :)

You've got it under control, too! I don't have the patience to BBT, which is why I shelled out the money to buy a CBFM on ebay. I would love a 2012 baby like you! I just turned 28, so close in age to you :) You are getting close to testing! What day will you test?

im the same as miss nat for what im taking and using. hope we get our bfps this month

Sw33tp3a, I hope so too! Looks like you and me ovulate pretty close to each other! I just learned last cycle that I ovulate around day 18 like you, that's how I found out about the effect of a 10 day or less luteal phase. Glad I figured it out now! You are not affected by that if your cycle is 31 days, though :) Baby dust!

wow i didnt know that either. my last cycle was a weird one it was 35 days so im just going by my normal cycle number this is my first round with opk's to make sure i ovulate. last cycle was my first time trying with learning all this technical stuff ya know. good luck hun

I know what you mean, I have learned so much from reading posts on here and researching online. Knowledge is power, right? ;) Let's hope it leads to our BFP's! The OPK's will be so nice for you, it's so great to know almost exactly when you ov. Good luck!

You've got it under control, too! I don't have the patience to BBT, which is why I shelled out the money to buy a CBFM on ebay. I would love a 2012 baby like you! I just turned 28, so close in age to you :) You are getting close to testing! What day will you test?

I swore to myself that i wouldnt test until at least 12dpo, but i caved hahaha i tested this morning at 9dpo and i swear i can see the faintest of faint lines but my eyes may be playing tricks on me im not sure, so ill give it 3 more days and test 12dpo :) I had some very strange light cramping yesterday, something ive never had before, lots of gas (sorry tmi) and my bbs are a bit sore..... i promised myself i wouldnt symptom spot this month and look at me :dohh:

omg miss nat! post a pic! I would not be able to last either! cramping and sore bbs are a good sign...

omg miss nat! post a pic! I would not be able to last either! cramping and sore bbs are a good sign...

I really dont think a pic will show it..... its only when i hold it up in certain lights that i can see it, its probably just my eyes playing tricks on me :( if i get another line on 12dpo i will definitely post a pic then :)

Yes please post a pic when you can see it better...hopefully you can!

bumbcrazy.. are u having any EWCM yet , mine started big time today and i dont know if its from me taking the EPRO or what. isnt it early for that. my test dont arrive for a few more days so im lost. we will be dtd everyday for the next two weeks just to be sure, my hubby is all for it he says. lol

yeah lol, I'm sure your hubby doesn't mind one bit! No EWCM for me yet, I think its still early. But hey if you got it, dtd away! Can't hurt right? I have been taking EPO for like 2 months now and I haven't noticed a huge difference in CM, but I will be paying more attention this month for sure. Here's to an earlier ov day for both of us! :)

yeah lol, I'm sure your hubby doesn't mind one bit! No EWCM for me yet, I think its still early. But hey if you got it, dtd away! Can't hurt right? I have been taking EPO for like 2 months now and I haven't noticed a huge difference in CM, but I will be paying more attention this month for sure. Here's to an earlier ov day for both of us! :)

hmm see thats weird then i new it wanst normal but hey i guess its a worken though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->