27yo TTC #1 wanting buddy :D

Hi lovelies :) im so sorry i havent been on here in a little while ive been soooooo sick for about a week and i just didnt have the energy to read :( but im back now :D Im a little lost with exactly what DPO i am today cuz i was sick through my fertile week grrrrrrrr and cuz i was sick i had high temps so i had to play around with my chart a little :( I got a positive OPK on cd12, so i altered my temps to show i o'd cd 14 as this is what happened last cycle so according to that info i am 3dpo today. My partner has also been sick so we only got a couple of days of bd'ing in :(
So this was my first month of using EPO and i got 2 good days of EGCM woooohoooo! That stuff certainly works! But you see im a little lost on when i had that too, as one of the days was cd 14 and the other was cd 15, and if my body did what i think it did and o'd cd 14 then shouldnt the EGCM have disappeared after that? I have LOTS of very lotion like cm at the moment, is this normal? Im worried as its meant to dry up after you o'v isnt it??? :/ im just glad i can test my temps correctly now cuz that part of my sickness is gone :)
How are you feeling Helly?
And Sweetpea any more news for us?
Missed you all xx

glad u r feeling better hun, and im on cd 3 now. AF came at full throttel but im good about it. this will be a great month i now it. AUGUST that is...best wishes hun hope you got that spermy

Thanks hun me too :) Not 100% better yet but better than i have been :)
You must be feeling better that your body has done something rather than leave you in suspense..... even though AF is a b!tch hehehe
Yup yup onto August testing for the both of us :) crossing my fingers that maybe i wasnt meant to fall until this month cuz im meant to have an april baby (april being my bday month) hehehe
Am crossing everything for you that this is your month hunni *hugs*

no way mine is roo my predictor says if i concieve this month i will be due .. yes thats right on my birthday april 28th

Nawwww hey our birthdays are close mine is April 22! Omg this is sooo your month it's just meant to beeee :D :dance:

yours hun too. we can stick together on this one.... we need a :bfp: this month for sure..... lol

I want you both to get your BFP

i think its ment to be to have due date in the same month as your birthday , mine is!! :)
x
xxx

Oh wow Sweetpea your name is April too? YEP thats it, you're DEFINITELY having an April baby :D
Nawwww thanks Helly i really want an April baby :D i just hope that OH and I both being sick hasnt ruined our chances..... but still crossing my fingers :)

Oh wow Sweetpea your name is April too? YEP thats it, you're DEFINITELY having an April baby :D
Nawwww thanks Helly i really want an April baby :D i just hope that OH and I both being sick hasnt ruined our chances..... but still crossing my fingers :)

did you know that when u have a low emune system like when being sick it actually better your chances. did u take any cough syrup like robotussin it causes your mucus plug to then letting sperm have an easier way in.. good luck chicka

did you know that when u have a low emune system like when being sick it actually better your chances. did u take any cough syrup like robotussin it causes your mucus plug to then letting sperm have an easier way in.. good luck chicka

Oh really? No i didnt know that hmmmm thats very interesting thank you :D
I was taking antibiotics but i did my reseach and they were only a category B so perfectly fine to take while TTC, and they had amoxcillin in them which i also read was good to take around ov time its meant to help apparently..... we will see though :) My temps just dont seem as high as they were last cycle, but they are still up so im looking at that as a good sign that i did ov :) I did take cough syrup but it wasnt robotussin :(
Im really trying not to symptom spot this month as i did that last month and got my hopes up, the only thing ive had so far is some gas yesterday and a few twinges around my ovaries so trying to not focus on that hehehe xx

https://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/fxd.jpg

I get loads of lotiony CM after OV all the way through to a few days before AF so yes its completely normal.

Feeling down here as AF has been almost non existant since coming off implanon, and according to my doc it means my hormones are out of whack and I won't be able to conceive until they settle down, usually takes around 6 months. Helly is my shinning light that it CAN happen quickly after implanon, although I don't know how long you were on it hon?

I get loads of lotiony CM after OV all the way through to a few days before AF so yes its completely normal.

Feeling down here as AF has been almost non existant since coming off implanon, and according to my doc it means my hormones are out of whack and I won't be able to conceive until they settle down, usually takes around 6 months. Helly is my shinning light that it CAN happen quickly after implanon, although I don't know how long you were on it hon?

Hunni try and get yourself some Evening Prirose Oil if you havent done so yet....its meant to help balance your hormones, along with that its also meant to help your body produce lots of EGCM and i can definitely vouge that it does that, i took it for the first time this cycle and it worked wonders :) I had implanon in for 8 years, and i had a withdrawal bleed 5 days after that then AF 40 days later, then my second cycle was 27 days, so it definitely doesnt always take 6 months for your hormones to come back to normal after removal :) how long did you have implanon in for? I just had a look at your charts and it looks like you are definitely ovulating hunni xx

Thanks for replying hon. I've got some evening primrose on order, I didn't know that's what it was supposed to do - I just heard that it 'helps' womens menstrual cycles. Hoping it will have arrived when I get home today. Am I right in saying you shouldn't take it after OV? Thanks for looking at my chart, I did think I was ovulating but its nice to have it confirmed, apparently the light cycles mean its got nowhere to make itself at home even if we do make a beany.

I'm also 27 and ttc #1 :D I'm currently cd5, and my first proper cycle (after mirena) was 35 days so who knows how long this one will be.

Fingers crossed for this month for everyone!

Thanks for replying hon. I've got some evening primrose on order, I didn't know that's what it was supposed to do - I just heard that it 'helps' womens menstrual cycles. Hoping it will have arrived when I get home today. Am I right in saying you shouldn't take it after OV? Thanks for looking at my chart, I did think I was ovulating but its nice to have it confirmed, apparently the light cycles mean its got nowhere to make itself at home even if we do make a beany.

It does that too, but yep it also helps you to produce lots of EWCM too :)
Yeah you are 100% correct in saying that you have to stop taking it after you OV, it can cause your uterus to contract :) Your temps look like you are ovulating hun, have a look at my chart if you like :) xx

I'm also 27 and ttc #1 :D I'm currently cd5, and my first proper cycle (after mirena) was 35 days so who knows how long this one will be.

Fingers crossed for this month for everyone!

Welcome giraffes :D We are close in cycles, im 7dpo today :) My body took a couple of months to go back to normal after coming off bc, my second cycle was 27 days, my first was 40 :/ So hopefully yours will go back to normal this cycle if you dont fall :) x

Hi future mommies, I need some advice. I am on CD 41 and 17 DPO. I tested yesterday and got bfn. But every night for the past 4-5 nights or so I have been feeling nauseous and have a head ache. No sign of AF. No other symptoms. No sore bb's. I read online today that some people it has taken 8-10 weeks to get a positive hpt. Has anyone experienced this or known any one that has experienced this? I am going to wait a few more days, test again and if I still get a bfn, I will make an appointment with the dr's. Thanks in advance!

Hi future mommies, I need some advice. I am on CD 41 and 17 DPO. I tested yesterday and got bfn. But every night for the past 4-5 nights or so I have been feeling nauseous and have a head ache. No sign of AF. No other symptoms. No sore bb's. I read online today that some people it has taken 8-10 weeks to get a positive hpt. Has anyone experienced this or known any one that has experienced this? I am going to wait a few more days, test again and if I still get a bfn, I will make an appointment with the dr's. Thanks in advance!

Hello lovely :) hmm what brand test are you using? Are your cycles normally about the same? I wish I could offer more advice but the only thing I can say is wait a couple more days and try a different brand test and see if that makes a difference :) GL and lots of :dust: your way xx

Hello lovely :) hmm what brand test are you using? Are your cycles normally about the same? I wish I could offer more advice but the only thing I can say is wait a couple more days and try a different brand test and see if that makes a difference :) GL and lots of :dust: your way xx

I am using EPT. And no my cycles are not regular. But they are generally between 30-35 days. The longest ever was 40 days and I am now on CD 42 with still no signs. I think I will wait and test again tomorrow morning with a different brand. Any suggestions? If still nothing. I will wait til Monday and make an appointment with the doc. Thanks for the baby dust!! Much needed and much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->