28-36 weeks forum

Omg the heartburn!!!!
Wow this is crippling me and really affecting my sleep. Baby Is so high she must be kicking my stomach, iv never suffered from it so bad in my life I just want to cry!!!

I've never suffered with heartburn before this pregnancy, i've discovered its awful so can defo sympathise! Hope it eased for you :flower:

I bought myself a birth ball today, so much pressure has been taken off my spine and hips! Worth every penny and should come in handy for labour too.

Time is really dragging now! I've found myself counting down to 37 weeks now instead of 40 just to help it feel like I'm getting somewhere :haha:

I too have just brought a ball!! So nice to sit on, and it eased the pain in my back after 20 mins of hip circling.
Am with you on the countdown thing, whatever helps eh?!!

Count down to just over 39 weeks for me for my section, doesn't sound long but my pains have boosted up so badly the past few days I'm guessing it's gonna drag for me xx

:hugs: to everyone who is struggling!

I am with you on the not being able to walk, spicy orange! It's rubbish! I have been like this since about 14 weeks. I just can't get anywhere and everything like you say seems a million miles away. I feel quite trapped and have been wishing the pregnancy away :(

I'm right there with you all with the heartburn and the slow walking ! the only thing that keeps me going is the thought of our little bundle in our arms :D

how organised are you guys??
i feel so unorganised :/ just ordered the nursery furniture today at nearly 34 weeks!

also intrigued to hear what your favourite baby buy so far was ?

We are just waiting on our pram car seat and Rocker then we are done. My pram is my favourite buy even tho it's not here yet I just love it so much x

Ahhhh, is anyone else struggling with morning sickness n upset tummy still? Poor DS has ended up spending most of the last few days pretty much playing in the bathroom :/. Poor wee man, please tell me it stops at some point only had about 4 weeks total without being sick :(.

I'm right there with you all with the heartburn and the slow walking ! the only thing that keeps me going is the thought of our little bundle in our arms :D

i feel so unorganised :/ just ordered the nursery furniture today at nearly 34 weeks!

My favorite thing so hard has been the rug for his room. Haha. I know that sounds strange, but it took me FOREVER to find the perfect soft grey rug! I also really like some of the clothing we've bought. It's precious.

And I agree on the heartburn. It's uncomfortable.

I'm doing to 10 more weeks left today. 9 more weeks left of work! I'm probably more excited about leaving work at this point. HAHA! :dohh::blush::haha:

My favorite thing so hard has been the rug for his room. Haha. I know that sounds strange, but it took me FOREVER to find the perfect soft grey rug! I also really like some of the clothing we've bought. It's precious.

And I agree on the heartburn. It's uncomfortable.

I'm doing to 10 more weeks left today. 9 more weeks left of work! I'm probably more excited about leaving work at this point. HAHA! :dohh::blush::haha:

I'm looking for a grey rug! I've been so picky. Where did you get yours?

Anyone experienced painful movements? I don't know what the heck she was doing last night but my stomach went a strange lop sided shape with a flat bit in the middle and two big lumps, oh my gosh it hurt. Four or five times it was so painful I couldn't move from whatever position I was in. Pretty sure it was just the movements and not tightenings. I might be imagining it but my bump might be a bit lower today.. Feels very tender anyway like I've been beaten up on the inside.

I didn't have any painful movements last night, but when I looked at my belly I had two large bumps on the side and the middle was flat. It looked so strange! I've also been feeling a tenderness every now and then under my ribs and my belly sometimes feels tender when I poke it.

I didn't have any painful movements last night, but when I looked at my belly I had two large bumps on the side and the middle was flat. It looked so strange! I've also been feeling a tenderness every now and then under my ribs and my belly sometimes feels tender when I poke it.

I bought mine from Target. It was about $124.99. I can't remember the brand. I'll look when I get home, but it's 5x7 and it's sooooo soft. I'll take a picture of it in my nursery.

I've been having painful movements when I try to lie down. It hurts really bad on one side, and I experience a lot of pressure. I have to lie down gradually or prop myself with pillows.

I've been looking at Target as well. Was just there yesterday. I need to get one soon! lol. I'm looking for a 3x5 or 5x7.

Have you contacted your doctor about your pains? Could it be your muscles separating from baby growing?

Well ladies iv been in hospital for 2 days getting steroid injections, had my scan at 37 weeks cos of GD and baby is estimated 9lb 1 already so they want her out alot sooner than 39 weeks as she's put 4lb on in 4 weeks so I will have my baby next week now.
Very nervous regarding c section but can't wait to.meet her!!!! Xx

Ahhhh, is anyone else struggling with morning sickness n upset tummy still? Poor DS has ended up spending most of the last few days pretty much playing in the bathroom :/. Poor wee man, please tell me it stops at some point only had about 4 weeks total without being sick :(.

oh yeah! i had to start back on diclectin as I wasn't really keeping anything down!

good luck Bundle!!!

Good luck bundle!

Ahughes - Totally forgot about the picture last night. It was a busy evening. Will try to remember tonight.

I can't wait to see ya'lls cute little babies, should you decide to post pictures. Still 9 weeks x 6 days for me!

Well ladies iv been in hospital for 2 days getting steroid injections, had my scan at 37 weeks cos of GD and baby is estimated 9lb 1 already so they want her out alot sooner than 39 weeks as she's put 4lb on in 4 weeks so I will have my baby next week now.
Very nervous regarding c section but can't wait to.meet her!!!! Xx

wow bundle very scary but very exciting!! glad you'll have baby in your arms soon and they're keeping an eye on things xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->