28-36 weeks forum

Finished work last night! :happydance: Hopefully a few weeks now to get last minute stuff done and enjoy the rest of the summer holidays with my boy!

Hope everyone is well, can't believe it so close for some of you now!

I'm feeling really strange last couple of days. A weeks or so ago I was having very bad Braxton hicks and lower back pain. For the past 2 or 3 days it's started up again but I've also had a day of loose bowels (tmi sorry!) and a couple of episodes of pinkish discharge! Don't what to phone up and look stupid if it's nothing but I'm started to wonder if I should?!

Yeah phone epu hun especially if you've had pink discharge. Better to be safe x

Anybody else finding it more difficult to sit for long periods of time? I have a desk job and I'm noticing how much discomfort/tension I get in my back if I don't get up and move enough. I also feel like my ribs are being pushed up more. It doesn't hurt or anything but they just feel squished :haha:

Hello ladies may I join you? I am 31 weeks and 4days with my third :)

Anybody else finding it more difficult to sit for long periods of time? I have a desk job and I'm noticing how much discomfort/tension I get in my back if I don't get up and move enough. I also feel like my ribs are being pushed up more. It doesn't hurt or anything but they just feel squished :haha:

I experience this and also when I walk to long or stand to long if I lay to long I get stiff. It's horrible not much we can do I don't think I try thinking positive that all this pain is a good growing baby

Hope everyone is well, can't believe it so close for some of you now!

I'm feeling really strange last couple of days. A weeks or so ago I was having very bad Braxton hicks and lower back pain. For the past 2 or 3 days it's started up again but I've also had a day of loose bowels (tmi sorry!) and a couple of episodes of pinkish discharge! Don't what to phone up and look stupid if it's nothing but I'm started to wonder if I should?!

I would due to the discharge

Yes, this is exactly my situation. I'm having a really hard time. It makes me dread going to work/church or anywhere that requires me to sit for long periods of time. :cry:

Well I'm 36 weeks today and it feels good that I'm so close to holding my baby :) x

Congrats... You are so close!

Started maternity leave today also. Getting close and more and more real. Trying not to think of the labor part too much don't wanna freak myself out.

Hey girls hope your all well! ! Anyone else feel this last tri is dragging! And also not looking forward to being in the last weeks of pregnancy when my daughter is on holidays!! I'm getting so tired now. How are.you all? X

Its dragging for me! Kids break ul from school tomorrow for 6 week summer hols though so sure I will be kept busy then! I'm due 2 days before they go back to school as well so I'm expecting the last two weeks of holidays to be a bit tough! Trying to keep upbeat about it though, just keep activities not too active (for me!)

Hows everyone going with clothes? I'm down to two pairs of trousers that fit!!!

I'm living in big sizes of primark leggings and a couple of maternity tops or tanks if it's hot.

Summer holidays haven't been too bad. Trying to do at least a few things a week like play dates and swimming lessons. I hope the last couple of weeks won't be too rough.

I'm also living in primark T-shirts, I stopped being able to do up my jeans a long time ago and I don't like belly bands so I've been in jogging bottoms forever. I expect to be in them until at least 6 weeks postpartum anyway...

Thanks ladies, you reminded me about a pair of larger Primark leggings id stashed away! Really should go along and get some larger tops, it just seems silly for 7 weeks or so of wear, but I guess I'll be in them for a few weeks after.

It's worth it! For £15, you can get two or three tops and a couple of pairs of leggings.

Maxi dresses have been my saviour! I finish work next Thursday and can't wait. It sounds lovely to be able to spend most of the summer holidays with my DD before baby comes - but in reality I expect it will be very different haha and I am sure she will be driving me mental!!

Hi can I join in xx

I've been living in leggings and baggy t shirts for what seems like eternity lol. Spd is rubbish and I just can't wait to meet lo and get my body back x

Maxi dresses for me- way too hot here for leggings. I have also started wearing DH's boxers around the house lol

I've been wearing pre-pregnancy stretchy dresses and skirts. I have a couple of pairs of pregnancy shorts and leggings, but the dresses and skirts are more comfortable.

I can still fit 2 pair of my pre-preganacy jeans, so I do the hair tie trick on those.

I'm so over the heat guys. The heat index has been 110 F for the last few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->