28-36 weeks forum

Maxi dresses for the win!

I'm so jealous of you ladies out on leave already. I work up until 38w

Maxi dresses here too! And I have a maxi skirt. I couldn't stand to wear leggings when it's hot and humid.

Hi bundle, I'm ok. I rang the midwife at the hospital and she just said to see how I go :shrug: still getting a few pains but no more pink discharge so I'm guessing everything is ok. If this continues though I think I will demand to be checked out, the backache is constant so maybe a uti or something :flower:

I'm currently working my last Friday!! I'm in the office Wednesday and Tuesday next week then I'm done. 3 weeks holiday to take and maternity will start at 38 weeks...can't believe I'm at this point :)

Hi bundle, I'm ok. I rang the midwife at the hospital and she just said to see how I go :shrug: still getting a few pains but no more pink discharge so I'm guessing everything is ok. If this continues though I think I will demand to be checked out, the backache is constant so maybe a uti or something :flower:

Oh good I'm glad your better. My back constantly aches too with baby getting heavy x

I've suddenly started to get hip pain and walking is hard! I feel like everything is a million miles away and I have to walk so slowly, I've always been a fast walker stop in finding it frustrating that it takes so long to get anywhere

General question: Does your baby's movement pattern change?

My baby used to move all night. I'd always feel him moving when I get up to pee, etc. But last night he really didn't move all night, and then this morning he's been moving a little bit. I can feel frequent movements like light kicks, flips, and stuff, but he's not kicking really hard like usual.

I've suddenly started to get hip pain and walking is hard! I feel like everything is a million miles away and I have to walk so slowly, I've always been a fast walker stop in finding it frustrating that it takes so long to get anywhere

This.... ugh, it's terrible. Especially after sitting for a while. I've taken to closing my office door and sitting on the floor to stretch my hips and back.

General question: Does your baby's movement pattern change?

My baby used to move all night. I'd always feel him moving when I get up to pee, etc. But last night he really didn't move all night, and then this morning he's been moving a little bit. I can feel frequent movements like light kicks, flips, and stuff, but he's not kicking really hard like usual.

As you grow the space becomes more limited.. You might not feel the strong whacks like before but should still feel just as much movement.. Itll more be rolls, kicks to the ribs etc

id report any change in movement, whether it's change in frequency or strength or a reduction or an increase. You can never be too cautious with these things. Chances are everything's fine, but best just mention it to your midwife/doctor or call in and ask to be monitored for reassurance x

id report any change in movement, whether it's change in frequency or strength or a reduction or an increase. You can never be too cautious with these things. Chances are everything's fine, but best just mention it to your midwife/doctor or call in and ask to be monitored for reassurance x
I'd second that, best to get checked just in case.

spicyorange, I'm with you on the walking! I used to be such a fast walker that it pains me to go slow now, but I have to! I got so pissed at someone in the office the other day for not telling me they moved a meeting and I walked allll the way to the other side of the building pointlessly!

nmpjcp2015, I agree with the ladies to talk to your doc if it concerns you. It could also be a position change maybe? I went from feeling more jabs to more big movements and what have to be knees and feet and a lot more action in my ribs. I think baby has shifted from breech to head down for the past few days.

Thanks guys. I've continued to feel movement all day today but not as strong as before. I ate some sugar and got him all riled up. I just feel it in a different area. I called my sister whose a nurse and she said it sounded fine as long as he's still moving a lot.

How's everyone doing? Any scans due? I have one on Wednesday to check size cos of GD then not long till my section x

Hello all! I guess i fit in this category!

I am not planning for any more scans. My doctor doesn't do them unless there is a problem. I had a bio physical on Monday though due to decreased movement. Turns out I just wasn't feeling All of his crazy movement because I was dehydrated. I got an 8/8 thank god. It was nice to see him on the monitor again though. I can't wait to meet him.

I am planning to work to my due date. We will see though. I'm only 29 weeks and I'm already having a rough time with 8 hour days. Yikes!

No scans coming up for me. I'm working through week 38. Eek!! I hope I can manage lol

My pelvis is so so sore but nesting has kicked in so I'm pushing through!

I've got one more growth scan at 36 weeks (4th August).

I've been recommended to have a planned c section at 39 weeks so I've got just over 5 weeks left now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->