28-36 weeks forum

So cute! Here's a picture of me and my fur babies. Please excuse my squinting eyes :haha:

Attachments

• dog4.jpg
    dog4.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 15
I have a chihuahua who is VERY attached to me and I'm so afraid he's going to take a backseat to baby! :cry:
Love him with all my heart, but I know it's bound to happen to some extent

I too have 4 dogs that are my life (my first kids) and just this morning asked my hubby if he thinks the dogs will know who/what the baby is when he comes home or if they are going to wonder where the heck we got it and be all weirded out!! LOL

I have 2 little dogs and 2 big. The 2 little always slept in our bed until I got pregnant. My husband wanted to start teaching them so it wasnt such a huge shocker when the baby came home that they cant be in our bed anymore. So far they are doing great so hoping the baby isnt too big of a deal for them.

I know my pitbull mix will be all about giving kisses and snuggling the baby. She's like this now with my little cousins. I think my Great Dane will take the most time to adjust because he is my big baby and I spoil him the most :haha:. My whippet is crazy hyper, so we've been training him not to jump on people. I think he'll be curious about the baby and may want to lick him, but overall I think he will just ignore him. Our whippet sleeps with us in bed and the other two sleep out in the living room. We're going to continue to let him sleep with us because the baby will be in a bassinet next to my side of the bed.

I know my pitbull mix will be all about giving kisses and snuggling the baby. She's like this now with my little cousins. I think my Great Dane will take the most time to adjust because he is my big baby and I spoil him the most :haha:. My whippet is crazy hyper, so we've been training him not to jump on people. I think he'll be curious about the baby and may want to lick him, but overall I think he will just ignore him. Our whippet sleeps with us in bed and the other two sleep out in the living room. We're going to continue to let him sleep with us because the baby will be in a bassinet next to my side of the bed.

Awe so cute!! I know some of mine will be no problem. But I have a little boy miniature pinscher who is by far my baby but he is a booger!! But he was very sweet to our baby goats we had indoors recently... My only worry is our husky puppy who just turned 10 months old. She is still so hyper and is learning to be calmer so we are working with her TONS!! Unfortunately as soon as we got her I found out I was pregnant and had awful morning sickness for 3 months so she didnt get nearly as much socialization as she should have and is more nervous.

Our baby will also be in a bassinet next to the bed until he moves into his room/crib but we still dont want the dogs on the bed while we have an newborn since they go outdoors and roll in whatever they want (mine love to roll on bugs they find and bees!!! - UGH!!)

I'm 24+3 but I'm so over 2nd trimester threads and 3rd trimester really doesn't apply to me.....

Hi everyone!
I'm at 27+3 today with a due date of September 1st. I take my glucose test next Friday, hoping that goes well! Otherwise I feel like the pregnancy is dragging along. I'm just ready to meet our little girl!

It's been great reading about everyone :)

I'm almost 30 weeks, and can't believe it. We tried for 3 years and had multiple losses but everything about this pregnancy has been good. Despite having a high BMI, everything has been good- good blood pressure and passed my GTT, and baby has been measuring well, not too big or too small.
I am still dealing with morning sickness but it's not as bad as it used to be... Thank goodness. But I have almost forgotten what it's like to not feel nauseous haha.

Team yellow and really don't have any idea what to expect. I'm slightly leaning towards baby being a girl but have no idea really. No strong instincts here haha.

We have a staffy/shar pei cross who is 7 years old and the best dog in the world haha. Seriously I love him sooooo much. He is really great and gentle with babies so I am not at all worried about him adjusting to when baby arrives. He sniffs at my bump and I wonder if he can smell bub? I'm positive he's known about the pregnancy since I've been pregnant, because right from bfp he hasn't left me alone. He literally guards me all the time (even when I'm in the shower haha).
I will try to attach a pic :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 4
Hi everyone. Hayley, great idea for a thread.

I'm almost 33 weeks and this is my first. Team yellow with absolutely no idea or preference either way. I'm also apparently incredibly ancient to be having my first at 37. Despite that, everything has been textbook so far and I feel great at the moment.

As far as work goes, I'll be heading back part time (3 days a week) when bub is 6 months, and we'll be using a mix of day care and grandparent care. This seems like a good compromise for us as I don't want to step away from work altogether, but obviously I want time with bub as well. We're already discussing having a second soon (because I'm ancient!) and if we do, I'll probably return to work full-time and my husband will go part-time or be a stay at home dad for a while.

My dog is also currently my baby, he's an 8 year old lab cross and has been incredibly protective this entire pregnancy. We've instituted some new rules for him like not being allowed to sleep in our bedroom anymore which he used to do some of the time in the past (not on the bed, but on a nearby couch). He has coped fine . He's very gentle with our nieces and nephews, so I think he'll be OK with the new arrival.

LittleLala, he's a black lab cross and looks very similar to your gorgeous boy (he also guards me when I'm in the shower).

Most amazing day ever today went for our 4d scan he's 3 lbs 5 oz and is beautiful :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 20
Great thread, I was looking for one like this! I'm due Aug 30, feeling pretty good, baby is wiggling like crazy this week, feels like somersaults! I still have all the big stuff to buy and feel like time is going by too fast, I'm really enjoying being pregnant :) we'll see if that changes when I'm dealing with the hot summer!

Wow I've never seen such a good pic. I've always thought 4d scans looked a bit freaky but that's really cool!
I hear you sunny, I enjoy being pregnant and it's gone pretty quick although on the other hand in I'm look forward to meeting this little one.

Hey ladies. I'm 27 and 30+4 with DS2 (5th pregnancy). It's a big day for me today as I was 30+4 when I had DS1 (PPROM'd at 27+6 due to various serious medical complications we didn't discover until after I had him). Love the idea for this thread... I have put most of the things I need for my hospital bag in boxes.... I don't want to jinx anything and pack too early but don't want to be unprepared on the off chance anything does happen!!! Seeing my mw on Wednesday and then have another scan the Wednesday after at 32 weeks, just to keep an eye on things....

That's a great picture, HayleyJJ! It makes me even more excited for our 4D ultrasound next Tuesday! :happydance:

it was literally amazing like i had him with me in my arms xxxx

He is gorgeous Haleyjj :cloud9: I did this with my DD and it was amazing...waving and smiling...we actually got a picture where we could see her dimples!!! Framed in her room now :)

My little guy has been moving & shaking like crazy this weekend! Makes momma very happy! Next Dr appt is tmmr...getting on the scale scares me! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->