28 lookin for a buddy

LFttc12006

Reaction score
Hi lookin for a buddy - I'm 28 ttc#1 getting ready to start injections and possible iui. :flower:

I am almost 27 and about to start IUI and injections. I am giving natural conception one more try this month and then planning for IUI in July.

I'm 19 trying TTC with my husband. Only been trying for 6 months now but feels like 6 years! I need friends who understand what I'm going through!

I shouldn't be up right now since it's the middle of the night in CO but AF came and reared her ugly head at 2 this morning. Now I am on my couch wishing I could rip out my uterus because the pain is sooooooo bad. I hate the first day of my cycle! But of course I need my uterus but seriously why does being a woman an TTC have to be so freaking painful??? If this happened to men, they couldn't handle the pain.
And then on Tuesday I will have to get blood work done for what seems like the millionth time this year.
muscle relaxers arent even helping and they usually do. So much for my planning to walk for an hour tomorrow. looks like a movie marathon with a side of doing dishes will be all I can handle.
I must keep telling myself all this is worth it. All the pain will be worth it one day. After almost two years of TTC, I want it to be my turn. This cycle I will not only face bloodwork at least twice but I will have to get injection fertility meds and I HATE SHOTS! I avoid them at all costs but if it gets me a baby, I will suck it up.
Sorry for the rant but it does take my mind off the massive cramps I am having right now.

hi i m 26, ttc past 2 years , but no luck, last year had ectopic .next month i m going to do IUI. pls pray for me

In the same boat with everyone. TTC # 1 for a few years now, before that with DH it was NTNP- Had my first clomid w/ injection (trigger shot) and now on progesterone suppositories 2 pills 3 x a day..Im on my first official 2ww-4 more days until doctors blood test.. AH. Its nerve wracking. Good luck to all of you <3

keep smiling, don't get stress, god always with u

MegnJoe I see you are stationed in Germany. Dh and I are hoping to pcs to Germany at some point during his career. I have never been to Europe but I know many people who were stationed in Germany. I am jealous =)

hi all

ive been ttc for almost 2years ,im only 26 ,my hubby has low sperm count,i will be trying preseed for the first time hoping for positive.:bfp:

Hey ladies! Im 25 and my DH is 25. Been off BCP since January.. NTNP . Now this is the first month we are really TTC. I am 12DPO and a BFN, no AF. AF is due Wednesday. I don't think this is my month! All i have is sore bbs and I get that before AF. Would love a buddy.. feel free to send me a message :)

Hi i'm ttc and have been for a year but feels loads longer. I also have pcos but i'm on tamoxifen. I'm only on cd 4 so and will hopefully ovulate around day 14. I too am looking for buddies so feel free to message me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->