28wk Midwife appointment 1am just got home now!!!!

dizzyspells

Mia & Finnlays Mummy.xxx
Reaction score
What an afternoon!!!!Went for my 28wk check up at 1am and have just got back through the door now!. She checked my BP and was 160/110 and my heart rate was 145bpm!!checked again after she has felt and listened to baby and was about the same. So had to go straight down to day ass unit,so have been monitered all afternoon had ECG,Scan,Trace,Bloods etc.They have found no sign of Pre Eclampsia so thats good at least and baby is just fine which is even better.They decided to let me go home as BP has dropped a little but heart rate is still 130bpm and they not happy about it. Got to go back in the morning and if its still the same they admitting me onto the ward!EEK!.So fingers crossed for the morning that all is back to normal!! Had no idea my BP was so high,felt fine today had a slight headache yesterday and felt a bit tired but thats it!So you just never know,so glad I had my mw appointment today though!!Going to go and have a snooze now worn out!:sleep:

Sorry that should of been 1pm this afternoon!!!!not 1am!

Aww hun, Im sorry you got stuck there for so long but glad baby is okay. My fingers are crossed for you that tomorrow things will be back to normal and you don't have to go in, good luck, thinking of you, take care :hugs: XX

Hope you’re feeling better today and sooo glad that baby is ok. Good luck!

Wow that's high and wow..... I really hope your heart rate drops. The only time mine went high was when I had hyperactive thyroid. Good luck!

I have made a MW app for tomorrow as today i have felt really drained and noticed i have started swelling. Heartrate also seems fats no matter what im doing, even sat down resting, still feels like its pulsing away :(

I just cant seem to do anything so fingers crossed for tomorrow

Hi hun, hope your BP and heart rate are lower tomorrow, try not to worry about it Im sure the MW's will make sure you and baby are fit and well.

I've just been prescribed Labetalol for high blood pressure and have preeclampsia and it is starting to stablise my BP and there is a lot the MW's can do keep it down. Hope all goes well tomorrow. :hug:

Thanks Guys!!Midwife coming round soon to do checks.Fingers crossed!x

oh no :(

hope midwife gives you some goodnews today and it was just because you were worried/stressed/anxious that it was so high

the other stats clear though are all good signs!
xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->