29yrs old, TTC #1

Yeah this is the first month, so we will see what happens I think I might try to test in the morning, but at the same time I am wondering if I should just hold out longer. I did some more research and found somewhere that it can be just what Heather said and you shouldn't look at it after 10 minutes...
I'm sorry that you have to miss the concert Mandy, but soooo excited for the reason why! I got out of work early today and am baking away. Three pies and a cheesecake to make, it is going to be a long night!!

I just finished my baking... Made a Costco run and picked up a $5 pumpkin pie. whew!

Lol I love your cooking method heather :)
I get in moods where I like to cook but it's rare. I need to do better. I am making chocolate pecan pies with bourbon in them :) mmmmm

OMG, Mandy, LOVE seeing "Pregnant" on your CBD!!! You got your official BFP! Yaaaaaayyyyy!

Heather, I am loving that $5 pie plan :D I somehow signed myself up to make two apple pies and a pumpkin pie. I am such a mess in the kitchen, but at least I'll have something to keep me distracted tomorrow. I'm really sorry about your BFN :( BUT you still haven't had AF show up, so it's not over yet. If she does come, you have an awesome plan for next month.

Sddnly, sounds like we'll be busy in the kitchen together! GL with your next test :)

Mandy, the crosshairs on ff charts do pinpoint ov. So for me, ov occurred on Nov 18th. So I guess I am 3 DPO. I am a huge ball of emotions today and am not feeling positive about this month at all. I got REALLY down this evening and convinced myself it just isn't ever going to happen for us. I need to get out of this mood in a hurry--it is not a good place to be. Maybe baking will distract me.

Annie I am sorry you are feeling down today :(
We are here to listen if you need to vent or just talk about things. :hugs:

Yes, vent to us!!! We are here for you! I just left my parents house and my dad was telling me it was so hard not to buy a go cart he saw at Costco. He said," it was awesome and I could store until we can use it." Awwww... I love my dad! He is going to be the best grandpa! They don't even know we are trying and it's hard not to tell them. I hope next month will be my BFP month! I just wish AF would hurry up and get here so we can be in a new cycle.

hey ladies! mandy-that digi test looks awsome Congrats !! when are u going to the doc btw.
Hi Heather how are you doing -Was planning not to tell anyone until a lil later , but my over excited husband broke the news out to everyone ;-)
Annie hope you are feeling better by now ....hugs !!
tc girls

will try and upload a pic of my test very very soon

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

I Love that BFP, Sana!!! Such a beautiful sight!

So.... AF just showed her ugly face! I have no idea what is going on though.... It was really, really light brown and I have zero cramps. My periods are usually heavy with horrendous cramps that make my lower back and front of thighs numb! I am wondering if cutting back on the caffinene is helping? I am usually a caffiene junky. I took two tests, an ic and a digi, both BFNs. I think it helped testing the last few days.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! We don't have to be to my inlaws until this evening so we are being lazy an watching movies in bed until we have to go.

Heather your dad sounds awesome and sweet :)
I am sorry for your bfn and strange AF :(
Thank you sana! Your BFP is awesome :) my doc apt isn't until Dec 14th. I am still constantly feeling like AF will show.
I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving. We already went and ate at my husbands gmas. I am at home now, Just waiting until time to get ready for work.

well girls, I was doing great until my husband came in and told me that while he was out putting lights up the neighbor lady came over. He said the mid-conversation she told him her daughter is pregnant. I don't know what happened, but I immediately started crying. Maybe it was the text I had just received from my mom telling us she loved us..... and her "future grandkids." She has a lot of friends becoming grandparents right now so she has grandbaby fever. Maybe is was the fact that the neighbors daughter is young, she isn't married and they all are kind of wild. My husband confessed that he just felt like this wasn't our month, but has a really strong feeling it is going to happen soon. Next month he said he doesn't want me worrying so no opk's and he is hiding the hpt's. :) I love him! If nothing happens in the next month or two I am going to try charting my BBT, but for now if I can't track it I can't obsess!
So glad I can come here and vent! I really heart you girls! :)

Heather I'm sorry to hear about AF. I also had a full melt down this morning which ended with me sobbing on the floor of the shower. I'm not sure what set me off. I took a test juuuuuust in case this morning since the one I took out of the trash turned positive. My melt down was hours later but still. Like you said before just wish AF would show up for a fresh start.

Happy thanksgiving ladies !
Heather-what your DH has decided will make u stay more positive-so cheers to him.You arelucky to be having somone like him around.You will be in my prayers girl.
Sdnnly....hugs hugs...

Heather, I'm sorry about the news from your neighbor :( Is it the Wilson neighbor? If so, maybe their baby will be a little Wilson always snooping over the fence, LOL. I do know how hard it is to hear that someone else is pregnant, especially when it is someone who really doesn't want a baby or isn't able to care for a child. I have pretty much sworn off Facebook for the time being because every time I see someone announce a pregnancy, I sink into a depressed state. I'm really sorry this wasn't your month, but I think your hubby is right--it will be soon! And it sounds like your mom and dad will be amazing grandparents :D

Mandy, I'm still so thrilled for you!! Can't wait to hear your update after your first doctor appointment!

Sddnly, I'm sorry about your meltdown :( I've had a few of those myself before. I hope you get the fresh start you've been waiting for. Baby dust your way!

Sana, so excited to hear how your appointment goes! That was a beautiful BFP :D

We ended up having a sad Thanksgiving yesterday as DH's grandfather passed away. I already sorted out my feelings about it in my ttc journal, so I won't write another novel here, but it was a long day. I am 5 DPO and my temp is up again, so that's good! Trying to make it through the next 5 days without driving myself crazy. I'm planning to test at 10 DPO.

Happy Friday, everyone!

Heather your neighbor sucks
; that has to be the Wilson neighbor. Who does that? Your husband sounds amazing and sweet. I'm sorry about that text from your mom. You can always vent to us. I care about everyone on here. It's so amazing that we have this ♥
Sddnly I am sorry to hear about your bfn :( also know you can vent here anytime.
Annie I am so sorry about your dhs grandfather :( I can't even imagine. I will be thinking and praying for you and your family. Where can I find your journal?
I have to work again tonight. I am sending lots of love and hugs to everyone ♥

Hey Sddnly! How are you doing? TTC is definitely an emotional adventure, even when you try your best to stay strong and positive. It's just hard to hear about BFP's when the people aren't even trying or ready. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have such a great husband and you girls! When is AF supposed to be arriving for you? I have this strong feeling that my month will be between January and March...?? I think taking a couple months off of all the crazy charting and symptom spotting will help me a lot! I can't lie, a good cry every now and then really helps me feel better though! :cry:

Sana, even though your hubby spilled the beans it must feel SO good to share the news with your loved ones!! I know it was a journey for you so I can only imagine how much more special seeing the BFP was! I love that your DH is that excited!

Mandy/Sana... I cannot wait until you both have your first appointments, I hope you share you first US pics with us so we can see those little peanuts! What are you going to do if it is TWINS!!?? I confess right now that if you girls both get twins I will be extremely envious! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have twins!!!

Mandy!! December 14th is going to be here before we know it!! YAY!! And Sana on the 4th! Can you girls believe we were just waiting to O and now two of you have already scheduled your first appointments!! :happydance:

Annie, my heart broke when I read your journal this morning. I actually cried while I read it. I am so sorry for your loss! My Grandma is 82 and my best friend, we have so much fun together, I just can't even imagine what I am going to do when she is not with us anymore. She is definitely part of the reason I want this baby to come NOW! I want her to know all of my kids and to have memories of her with them. You put it perfectly about when one life leaves another one comes, but I don't think it's your SIL baby! I still think this is your month!!

I pray for all of us every night and I know we are all like broken records when we say how happy we are to have each other, but I feel SO lucky to have you all!! I don't think it was an accident we all connected... we all clicked too quickly for it to be an accident!

Happy Friday, girls!!!!

Heather, you are so right! I really think we were all meant to find each other for support. Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. My grandmother is one of my best friends too. I really hope you are right and that this is my month! I don't know if it will be or not, but just knowing you are cheering me on makes me feel so much better about everything. :hugs: I really think it will happen soon for you.

Mandy, my ttc journal is here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/1387187-hope-thing-feathers.html. I just use it as a place to vent and express my random thoughts, but it really does help me get my emotions under control. Do you or Sana think you will start a pregnancy journal? If so, share the link so we can follow on your journey! I'm so excited for you both :)

Just to show you ladies how crazy I am, I've been searching "6 DPO BFP" on the internet, haha. I'm so tempted to start testing soon! I know it is way too early though, and I'm going to try my darndest to wait until 10 DPO. Come on, will power!

Hey ladies !
How are u doing ?
Annie - when do u plan to test next ?
Thers so much I want to type- but using the fone has Limitations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe