29yrs old, TTC #1

Ok Mandy! Break it down!
Tell us your symptoms! haha

Lol excuse that random pms in the previous post. It better not be an omen! I am posting from my phone and still getting used to autocorrect. :)
Welcome sddnly :)
Heather you''re still early. I still feel like AF is on her way. Hope this wasn't a faulty test. Excited to test in the am.
I definitely remember Wilson lol and understand about wanting more property and privacy! Heather you sound like a southern girl at heart :)
My last semester flew by and I got my licence and started working right away.
Well ladies I got to start getting ready for work and for my husband to get home. :)

Mandy, I'm keep thinking about your faint line and I get sooo excited for you! :wohoo:

What did your hubby say?? Can't wait to hear!

Hey girls how are u holding up ?
congrats mandy ...
quick update : got my BFP (yay!!) a day after AF was due-being very cautious now and have decided to slow at work aswell ..Keeping my fingers crossed now !

Congratulations, Sana!!!!! I really wasn't kidding when I said this felt like a lucky month!! :happydance::happydance:

I am so happy for you girls!!!!! :hugs:

on 20th .no symptoms whatsoever, was tired (but I almost always am so )

Congrats girls! I'm hoping I joined the lucky group!!! I had a BFN last night but its still early so I'm not giving up yet!!

OMG, Sana, yaaaayyy!!!:happydance: Have you told anyone yet?

Mandy, any update yet? Was the line darker this am?? You and Sana will be pregnant for the holidays!! :baby: Woo hoo!

Heather, you so called it about this being a lucky month! How are you doing? I'm still really hopeful for you because I went on twoweekwait last night and read soooo many stories of ladies who got BFNs on 8-10 DPO, and then got a BFP on 12-14 DPO.

Sddnly, I'm sorry about your BFN. But like you say, it's still early! This could still be your month.

I am 3 DPO today--creeping along in last place over here! My temp went down more this morning, which has me a little concerned, but it was still high enough for FF to give me crosshairs, so yay for that! I can now be (reasonably) sure I o'd on Nov 18.

Happy day before Thanksgiving!

Oh, and I just figured out how to add a link to my ff chart in my signature. Yay, crosshairs!

:thumbup:Omg congrats sana!!! :) this really is a lucky thread! Ok update! BFP on clear blue digital :happydance: slightly darker line on FRER. This is crazy! My husband was kinda hesitant yesterday. ( worried I was getting my hopes up) but it is reassuring to see the word "pregnant"
He is already wanting to tell people. I said not until we see obgyn make sure everything is legit.
Symptoms???? New embarrassing one last night. I am sooo gassy:blush:
Like literally couldn't hold it in and was hoping patients didn't hear lol..also having multiple bowel movements for the past few days... which I have been diagnosed with IBS
..but normally have diarrhea but not having that problem at all. little more thirsty. Heather I kinda had that whole twinging in uterus sensation too a few days ago! Then Landry two days y'all know about AF like cramps then that weird episode where I felt nauseous lookiNg at food!
I think we are gonna see more bfps!!! Probably everyone! :)
Well somehow I gotta try and get some sleep!
Positive thoughts and fingers crossed for everyone!

Attachments

• 20121121_080810.jpg
    20121121_080810.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 6
Thanks ladies .got my blood beta results 631 .yeap I too have those AF like pain sorts on my right lower abdomen.next appointment two weeks later.

I am so excited for you guys!!!! Nothing like seeing it spelled out for you Mandy, that is SOOOOO exciting!! Last night I took the test apart and held it up to the light. DH looked at me like I was insane. He is much more logical then I am.
This morning I asked if my bbs looked any bigger to him and he said yes, but I looked again and I think I might be imagining things. He asked if they were still as sore... then he laughed at me when I gave him a sad face while saying not as bad as they were. Who would have thought I'd be excited to be sore!
I know it is just the first month but when I calculated out when the DD would be it would put us at early Aug, which would be great for me. My work allows me to go back to school (part time) for free and I was hoping to not to be due in the middle of a semester, but at this point I guess it doesn't really matter. I can take one off for this! I have a good job so it isn't necessary, its just nice cause it is free.

I REALLY love that CBD, I feel like I am going to go cross eyed while trying to read the FRER!!

I LOVE seeing that word Pregnant, Mandy!!! I can't even imagine how it felt to finally see that! Woohoo!! Tell your husband to wait so you can give the US pic to them on Christmas!!! haha... What an awesome gift!!!

Sana, when did you tell your husband? Are you waiting to tell family??

So in other news... another BFN for me today. I help it under every bright light in the house, Sddnly! :) I even held it in the sun! White as snow! I am not even having light AF cramps anymore.:cry: Oh well... I am just excited we have BFP's to celebrate!!! :happydance:

We are still in this so maybe we will soon have three more to celebrate!

Confession... I pulled yesterday's test out of the trash and there is now a faint faint line, especially at the top and bottom... is it possible I gave up on it too soon, or does this just happen way after the fact???

I would retest... I did that last month about an hour later and the control line had bled.

Annie happy early thanksgiving too :) I looked at your chart and to be honest I never knew how to chart. Looking at yours I see the crosshairs and I guess that is when you ovulated? I definitely see the spike there :)
Heather I still have everything crossed for you! My AF cramps kind of come and go. How many dpo are you today?
I called my M.D. and didn't get apt until Dec 14th. They said he doesn't normally see you until 8 weeks. He was booked solid that week so I got lucky and got one a week earlier. Does that seem right? They did say based on lmp dd would be Aug 1. So that's right about dd sddnly :)
I know all about digging tests back out of trash cans... it's crazy I was fully expecting complete white test yesterday. Sddnly I don't know about that line popping up late like that. Never had one do that before. You said this is your first month off bcp right? I have always heard you are super fertile that first month.
I wonder if the preseed worked for us this month. Thanks heather for convincing me to try it :)
Ladies it's still unreal and I can not wait for everyone to get there bfps :)
I gave my concert ticket to my husbands cousin. It was supposed to be my husband and I, his brother, and one of his cousins. I haven't slept much and still having weird stomach issues. So I am going to stay home and cook for tomorrow and clean up.
I hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->