2DPO... anyone want to join me in symptom spotting ?

having like stabbing pains in my left side quite low down, i hate symptom spotting every little twinge you think "i wonder" and then i feel like a right idiot when af turns up. I prob would have poas by then to i have no will power

Some of us feel better to wait and see AF rather than BFN, others (like me) are POAS mad... I will prob start 10DPO lol I'm still a bit crampy down left side too like very mild-AF. FX for your BFP sooooooon :)

im a poas addict too,im already getting the urge to do it now lol. Fxd for your bfp too hun x

I think the abdo aches, now with backache too, are from sitting at my PC most of the day obsessing about BFP and reading a million TCC posts lol Nothing to do with pregnancy at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to spend the day busying myself tomorrow... prob buy a Christmas tree :)

i have been in work today and then had to look after my lo so been busy with him up until he went to sleep so nit had much time to think about it, although when i was in work i thought af arrived early as sorry tmi i just felt my nix go soaking went to the toilet was just cm.Have you not got a christmas tree yet? Mine has been up for about 3weeks now lol

4DPO! still no symptoms :( but my temp has stayed high.. beforeO i was a steady 96.0-96.5, since O i've been at 97-98! That's a good sign right? I've never been a regular temper. I did have a pretty vivid dream but no cramping or anything :(
I've been lurking success stories with symptoms and so many of them say 2-6DPO they had cramping. I wish!

still having really bad headaches strange pains by uterus,metallic taste in mouth and also stabbing pain in my left bb and a bit of sickness. I hope this going to be my bfp and not just me being ill iv also been feeling quite dizzy

6 dpo! 6 dpo! It could happen anytime now!! Fingers super duper crossed!! Nothing new to report on symptoms.

:dust:

Hi ladies - can I join?!!! So we are on month 4 of TTC and its our year anniversary today (best friends prior to this for 5 years!) I'm 4dpo and AF due 14th December and yesterday had alot of trapped wind, which resulted in pain in my lower stomach. Now today I've had this constant stitch like feeling down my left side and been very gassy too. The stitch feeling is very stange, come and goes but always leaves a lingering feeling on my side. I dont want to symptom spot but cant help it!! I think you'll all understand with that?!!!

Anyway good luck ladies!

Lots of love and :dust:

Hey hun,
i have been getting the exact pain you are describing and in my left side. Its like a tingling feeling/dull ache and then every so often its more like af pain. But it cant be that because i normally dont get af pain until about 2 days before and im not due af until the 11th. Hmmm? good luck to us lets hope its a sign! :hugs:

Oooh thats made me feel better that someone else has these feelings!! I thought it may be ovulation but I have it again today, feels like pains in my ovaries at times too, constantly lingering - I only get pains a day or two before and the first day or so of my AF usually. And the pains today are very similar to AF pains today...
I dont have sore boobs or anything though, little more tired than usual but works been hectic so thats probably just from that!
Fingers crossed for us!
:dust: for you sweetpea xxx

Got up this morning... nothing ! no CM, no sore boobs, no cramping :(

However, as the day has gone on I have been gettin a small amount of creamy CM and twinges in both ovaries, not cramping but a constant niggle that I'm aware of most of the time, like a stitch and a dragging sensation under my belly button.

(Still haven't bought a Christmas tree lol)

All your symtoms sound promising (especially Emz !!!)

Good luck to us all for a Christmas BFP xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG... symptoms, symptoms, symptoms...

Bloated, like I look 4 months gone ! AF-type pain like she is going to come any second, left-sided stabbing pain radiates to the middle or right every so often... sometime like an electric shock going through left ovary area :(

only 5DPO, could it be implantation ??????????????????

Also, dizzy and spaced-out, spots on face, sore boobs, bleeding gums this morning and blood in snot (sorry tmi) eeeeeeeek x

Update on everyone...

wantingno.2 10dpo
wantingourmush 9dpo
nurselochia 9dpo
emz87 8dpo
leannec 8dpo
scorpiodragon 6dpo
wish2bmama 6dpo
lover 6dpo
lucilu88 6dpo
notquitesure 5dpo
raindroops 5dpo
asteri 5dpo
tutlemad 4dpo
ryder 4dpo
bethany-wood 4dpo
maxmaxm 3dpo

Babydust to eveyone xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had more CM today - more than usual anyway! Only a week til AF is due - fingers crossed she doesn't turn up!! :dust:

Hey guys, looking positive for everyone! Lets hope for lots of BFPs!!
Dont know what is wrong with me this month, I ve been so good last few months not symptom spotting! But so far I had twinges on 2dpo and a horrible metallic taste in my mouth for past three days.
Also was in really emotional mood today which is very strange, my mam said I looked like I was going to cry in the middle of the shopping centre, she tought someone had upset me! Ive no idea why I was upset! And now I have a headache, but that coud be just from washing my hair and not drying it...

This is gona be a long two weeks.....

5dpo! i've been way moody and exhausted, not really any physical symptoms though besides my bbs felt heavy. i was just extremely aware of them all day yesterday and today. my mind is telling me this isnt going to be the month but i cant help but hope.
:dust:to all!

Sounds promising Maxmaxm x

My twinges have eased today but still feel a very dull ache lower abdomen. Boobs a bit fuller, tender but not sore. Very little CM.

6dpo... I want implantation cramping today pleeeeaaaase :)

Wow... not too long now before we can all start to test. FX for everyone xxx

Update on everyone...

wantingno.2 11dpo
wantingourmush 10dpo
nurselochia 10dpo
emz87 9dpo
leannec 9dpo
scorpiodragon 7dpo
wish2bmama 7dpo
lover 7dpo
lucilu88 7dpo
notquitesure 6dpo
raindroops 6dpo
asteri 6dpo
tutlemad 5dpo
ryder 5dpo
bethany-wood 5dpo
maxmaxm 5dpo

Babydust to eveyone xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Turtlemad... what dpo are you ??? I will add you to the list :)

Cramping today and felt sick. Don't know if it's the codeine I'm taking for cough, but felt nauseous and vomiting. Gassy and having hiccups. :(

One week left! Hope it goes super fast!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->