2nd Baby , anybody else ?

Hi all, i'm expecting my third in March :) Have 3.5 year old and 10 month old girls already!
Congrats strawberry, so happy for you! Come and join us over on the March thread too if you like :flower:

Well, all my symptoms have disappeared but I haven't seen any bleeding so I assume all is still fine. My HCG levels are still rising and I will have a scan on the 27th. Looking forward to seeing a heartbeat but with my history of MCs, and my symptoms disappearing, I am a little nervous.....

Hi ladies! Can I join you? :flower: I'm expecting #2 in March, too! My DD just turned 2 in May.

Bellarosa we are the exact same 4weeks 5 days ! :flower:
Whats your due date?

Well, the due are I plugged in in my tickets is March 21st (based on O Date). LMP due date is March 23rd. But, if this pregnancy is anything like my last, it will get changed. With my first, my LMP due date was May 12, my O due date was May 9, and they changed me to May 7. (And I ga e birth on my due date :haha: )

Soooo right now I'm going by March 21, but I'm wondering if it will be changed to March 18th. We will see at my first scan & appt on Aug 13th. :)

Well, all my symptoms have disappeared but I haven't seen any bleeding so I assume all is still fine. My HCG levels are still rising and I will have a scan on the 27th. Looking forward to seeing a heartbeat but with my history of MCs, and my symptoms disappearing, I am a little nervous.....

Praying for you :hugs: stay positive. Symptoms come & go, it's perfectly normal. Understand your concern though :hug:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you <3

Hi ladies! Can I join you? :flower: I'm expecting #2 in March, too! My DD just turned 2 in May.

Bellarosa we are the exact same 4weeks 5 days ! :flower:
Whats your due date?

Well, the due are I plugged in in my tickets is March 21st (based on O Date). LMP due date is March 23rd. But, if this pregnancy is anything like my last, it will get changed. With my first, my LMP due date was May 12, my O due date was May 9, and they changed me to May 7. (And I ga e birth on my due date :haha: )

Soooo right now I'm going by March 21, but I'm wondering if it will be changed to March 18th. We will see at my first scan & appt on Aug 13th. :)

My due date was changed last time too , it was 1st April to begin with , then moved to the 3rd. But I knew my O date last time , this time I have no idea :dohh::shrug:

Try not worry , your one step ahead of me my symptoms haven't arrived yet !!!! Last time they didn't really kick in till 7 weeks .

My due date according to lmp is 18th March but last time they moved me 3 days later. My DD was then 10 days late as well. I expect this time baby will measure small too. So I'm expecting a later Due date.

My due date according to lmp is 18th March but last time they moved me 3 days later. My DD was then 10 days late as well. I expect this time baby will measure small too. So I'm expecting a later Due date.

Interesting how different places do things differently! At my OB's office, they only move your due date if it's 5 days or more from your LMP due date.

Thanks for the words of encouragement ladies! I felt a little queasy again this morning and am starting to get that pressure in my uterus so feeling better.

Interesting how different places do things differently! At my OB's office, they only move your due date if it's 5 days or more from your LMP due date.

My OB is the same way. It has to vary one week before they move the due date and they won't even consider moving the date until 20 weeks. In reality, if you know your LMP then your due date should be fairly accurate - some babies are big and some are small, some come late and some come early. It must be exciting to have your due date moved earlier though!

Ok I'm starting to panic .. I'm 6 weeks Wednesday and have little or no symptoms . I feel starving alot and have to eat to stop feeling uck but that's it ... Anyone else ???

Thanks for the words of encouragement ladies! I felt a little queasy again this morning and am starting to get that pressure in my uterus so feeling better.

My OB is the same way. It has to vary one week before they move the due date and they won't even consider moving the date until 20 weeks. In reality, if you know your LMP then your due date should be fairly accurate - some babies are big and some are small, some come late and some come early. It must be exciting to have your due date moved earlier though!

Wow! See, and my due date was moved at my first scan (8/9 weeks) with my DD. and she was born on her due date, too!

Hey everyone!! So I had a tiny touch of spotting today, which is freaking me out because I had no spotting at all with my son. I'm just about 6 weeks so I'm so nervous. I really don't want to lose this pregnancy. I spotted a little bit right around the time I would have had af (though I think that's because I had some naughty time with the hubby;-) and nothing since until this morning.

Did anybody have spotting with any of their previous pregnancies? I don't have any cramping and it's not bright red and it's stopped right now.

I'm also a little worried that my symptoms aren't as bad as they were with my son. I'm a little nauseous here and there, I'm tired, and I have only a little breast/nipple tenderness. I have my first scan in a couple weeks just to confirm a heartbeat....but I'm just feeling in need of a little support/kind words/helpful thoughts.

Thanks! And how is everyone else feeling?? Hope everyone is doing well:)

Whenever my doctor hears the word "spotting" he books a scan. Maybe call and see what your doctor/midwife thinks? Seeing your bean might make you feel better.

Most likely the spotting is from sex, breakthrough bleeding etc.

I have had a couple of losses so I know how scary spotting can be. Try to stay off your feet, watch a funny movie and think positive thoughts as much as you can. I will be looking for your next update which I believe will be good news!

I spotted in my last pg around 5.5 weeks once . Nearly lost it as I'd had a mmc the previous pg which started with spotting at 11+4 . I thought here we go again but no . It stopped, I start breathing again and Sean was born :)

Just wanted to update. I miscarried at 6 weeks. We're very sad about the loss but will continue to try for our #2. Our family isn't complete yet! Hope to be joining another pregnancy group soon. Thanks, ladies! I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->