2nd Baby , anybody else ?

I'm expecting #2 as well! according to lmp my due date should be March 24th!

Just wanted to update. I miscarried at 6 weeks. We're very sad about the loss but will continue to try for our #2. Our family isn't complete yet! Hope to be joining another pregnancy group soon. Thanks, ladies! I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months!

:hugs: So sorry for your loss :hug:

Just jumping in here... We discovered we are expecting #2 in late March, and dd is only 3 months old!

Rcp925 - I am so, so sorry for your loss and hope we see you back here soon.

Mod19 - Congrats to you and welcome!

I am about to go in for my first u/s and really hoping to see a heartbeat......

Expecting my #2 around Feb 18th. My little boy is 20 months. Dealing with around the clock "morning" sickness with a toddler is quite the challenge! How are you all holding up?

:wave: welcome to all the new people who have found our thread! Congrats & H&H 9 to you all!

MS really started kicking in today. Feeling awful... :sick:

Itsawonder - update??

We found out today at 8+1 that Bubs heart had stopped. Booked in for a D&C tomorrow. Heartbroken to lose another baby.

Wishing you all the best xx

Dream, I am so so sorry love. Take care of yourself. My heart breaks for you :hugs:

I'm expecting no. 2 March 20th but lack of symptoms has me really nervous. I had a miscarriage in 2012 but then went on to have a healthy pregnancy. Just very scared.

My 5 year old was very excited..He's been wanting a brother or sister...took me to Target to get some seeds. He is over the moon!

Dream - I am so, so sorry for your loss. There is nothing worse.

AFM - my ultrasound did not go very well. We saw one sac which was measuring correctly and two yolks but no fetal poles or heartbeats. I had my beta hcg drawn and it's 33,000 so normal if not high for a singleton and a bit low for twins.

With my MMC my beta kept rising until I was 8 weeks but nothing past a yolk formed so I don't know what to expect.

I will have another scan on Monday to see if there is any growth. I am very hopeful that things are progressing a bit more slowly than they did with my daughter but I understand the possible reality all too well. My doctor said the chances of a successful pregnancy are not in my favor but to hold onto hope.

itsawonder, all my thoughts and good energy are headed your way!

Dream I'm so sorry , sending you all my love . Its a wonder I really feel for you being left in such limbo . Its an awful thing . Why oh why is the journey so hard !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->