2nd Tri Already!!! (how did that happen??)

sun

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I guess it's time for me to join in as I'm past 14 weeks. :wave:

It's my second pregnancy and time is absolutely flying! My first pregnancy felt like the 1st tri went on forever, but this time around I blinked and was in 2nd!

Hello! :flower:

Congrats! I now wish time would move even faster lol.

I'm ready to have this baby but then I'm not...I'm scared because it's our first. But I want to hold her.

Thanks ladies!! :hugs:

olivetree83 - I was terrified with our first, even though we tried for a long time and he was (is) so so wanted. I wanted him here so I could hold him, but the next day I would want to just stay pregnant because I was so in the dark about being a mum! :haha:

Hello welcome :) second tri feels like it's lasting forever now! Lol I'm just impatient I guess! How's your pregnancy going?xxx

:wave: Mine was the same! Cant believe I've known I've been pregnant for nearly 3 months already.

I'm moving over too, I think! :wave:

I disagree about the speed of the first trimester... these last two months have absolutely dragged on!! It seems like a lifetime ago that I got my BFP! :haha: But that's OK... I want this pregnancy to last forever, as it is likely my last pregnancy.:coffee:

Thanks girls - I'm glad to be back in my favourite tri! :haha:

Frecks - It has been great so far. M/S was worst at week 7 but gotten progressively better since - and now the lame 1st tri fatigue is gone and I feel like a normal person again! :thumbup: What about you? xx

ellie27 - OOH I should seek out your latest bump pic! Mine are still pretty non-existent! x

And welcome to all the other newbies! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->