2ww anyone want to join us

2nd time

pregnant with #7
Reaction score
So I'm in my two um still bd and testing every day in the hope of a bfp this month I don't track so going by my last two 26 day cycles I'm about 3dpo but I can have 28 day cycles which would put mo on 0dpo

My preferred method of ttc is bd every day and as I am a poas addict I'm also testing every day anyone want to join me

Current symptoms are sore nippels and tender boons. I'm also very wet sorry tmi lol

Hi! I will wait with you!!! I'm 4dpo today! Feel absolutely nothing! Although, this morning I swore I was getting a uti (lots of pressure while peeing and cramp like feeling in pelvis... very hard to describe. Thought it might turn into a uti, but before I knew it, the pain/pressure disappeared ) strange I know.
Baby dust to u!

I'll join you! I'm a poas addict as well (I'm soo happy I'm not the only one), so I am making every effort to at least wait until next week. I'm only 2 dpo. The only thing I feel is this twinge/pain on my left side every few minutes.

I am on my first round of clomid after mc in Nov, but we are soo excited to be trying again! DH is feeling a bit like used :-/

3 dpo according to temping and opk. 4th month of trying. Due march 14th. I'm not going to poas till 14th as I'm fed up with the disappointment :(

I'll jump in here too! I wish I had the guts to test everyday! I have two FRER sitting in my bathroom drawer that are screaming at me but I'm going to try my best to hold off until AF is due.
Cycle 8, TTC#2 and FF says I'm 3 DPO (cd19) but I have my suspicions about cd15 (tiny bit of red spotting and brown spotting on cd16, if that's right then I'm 7 DPO). This is my first month temping and I didn't start until cd8, so I'm hoping I really did O on cd15 and it's just lack of temps and my inexperience at temping that's throwing it off. I'm a very regular 27 days, so I'm due on the 12th. My biggest symptoms so far are having a headache, weird smell and popping feeling in the bridge of my nose, like I'm about to get sick, 4th day of that. Dizziness, going to the bathroom more, cranky and hungry. Also quite sharp O type pains multiple times today. Nothing definite though, like I did with my son :/

The good thing about being on here is that there is always someone that can relate to how you feel.
I hate seeing the negative, I have even poas when aunt flo was starting knowing it would be negative, smh...I am seriously an addict about it. I want to test tomorrow but that is obviously too soon.

We all get disappointed when we see the BFN, but you will get your Positive soon!

:dust: to you all!!

The good thing about being on here is that there is always someone that can relate to how you feel.
I hate seeing the negative, I have even poas when aunt flo was starting knowing it would be negative, smh...I am seriously an addict about it. I want to test tomorrow but that is obviously too soon.

We all get disappointed when we see the BFN, but you will get your Positive soon!

:dust: to you all!!

That's very true. It's quite comforting having people you can come and obsess with and talk about this whole crazy journey. I know my hubby is probably sick of hearing about it, as he barely even know what's I'm talking about. He says it's like I'm speaking a different language.
Oh you poor duck, BFN's are heartbreaking xxx I really hope you get your BFP soon xx I wish all you ladies do!!
Whenever I test, AF always shows up within an hour. Or the morning I plan to test, there she will be when I wake up. Even last cycle she came 2 days early and I swear it was just because she knew I was going to test! RUDE, lol

I think my hubby may scream if he hears me say anything else about testing right now lol. I feel like I jinx myself when I test sooner than I am supposed to, but its soooo hard not to do it. I even have about 10 dollar store brand ones that I use specifically for this so I won't feel so bad about wasting money.

AF is an ugly rude :witch: but at least you seem to be regular. I usually have to induce a cycle using prometrium or Provera. So me missing a period is NEVER a clue.

I have bought q100 ic s lol and am working my way through them lol here is today's test if anyone wants to help me obsess lol

Attachments

• 20160306_085125.jpg
    20160306_085125.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 11
Can I join in? 3 days post 5 day transfer IVF/ICSI cycle one. Have one DD 2 who was conceived with IUI. Took 5 years to conceive her - the last cycle of IUI was just completely different to the others and it just felt right. This cycle of IVF made me feel very unwell but since transfer I have felt much better. Little bit hopeless now as I have nothing to do but wait.

So symptoms?

Day 0 transfer day - cramping in evening on right hand side of abdomen nothing much to report

Day 1 - midday stabbing pain left hand side of pelvis on and off for a few hours (similar to implantation pains I had with my DD but that was 30s worth and severe). These settled but gave way to dull period pains going through to my back but still on me sided.

Day 2 - nothing much. Noted stronger smelling urine but not offensive, breasts painful but have been due to the meds I'm taking. Seconds of an odd taste in the mouth but gone as soon as it comes. Pelvic pain and a bit of sciatica - could be down to the amount of sitting I've been doing recently.

Day 3 - Thirsty ++ when I woke. DH made me breakfast in bed for Mother's Day. Eggs were OK to eat but left me with a slight queasiness after eating which reminded me of my previous pregnancy when all I ate was eggs and then went off them spectacularly!

I think my hubby may scream if he hears me say anything else about testing right now lol. I feel like I jinx myself when I test sooner than I am supposed to, but its soooo hard not to do it. I even have about 10 dollar store brand ones that I use specifically for this so I won't feel so bad about wasting money.

AF is an ugly rude :witch: but at least you seem to be regular. I usually have to induce a cycle using prometrium or Provera. So me missing a period is NEVER a clue.

Oh sweetie, that must be so frustrating! I used to be like this as well and I started to take Vitex. Went from 20-60 day, anovulatory cycles down to 28 day, O on cd14. Have you looked into Vitex honey? It's really quite amazing. After three months of taking it, I got my first ever sticky BFP. I wish we could buy cheap tests here (I live in Australia), the cheapest tests around around $10-$15 for one. Sometimes though you can get FRER 3 packs on special for $15 instead of $25-$30. So I try to hold onto my tests as much as I can. I showed my hubby this morning that I got my crosshairs, he just looked at me like I was nuts. Which I probably looked like I was, crazy bed hair, giggling like crazy waving my phone in his face, lol.

I have bought q100 ic s lol and am working my way through them lol here is today's test if anyone wants to help me obsess lol

I can't see anything yet but it's early days lovely. I have everything crossed for you xx

Welcome hopeful and everyone else who has joined I hope we can keep each other sane for the tww or at least celebrate our crazyness

I must not poas I must not poas

Whoops lol

Attachments

• 20160306_143036.jpg
    20160306_143036.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 13
Anyone experience pinching like pain, one sided???

Not pinching but heavy feeling in my uterus I know that soulds mad

I've been having pinching, O type pains for the past two days. Always in my right side. I've read that after ovulation some women get hormonal headaches( which I never do) so I've kind of convinced myself that it's my body working extra hard to implant that little eggy. Being only 5 DPO though, I know I'm pretty silly hoping but I just can't help it, lol.

Hi all, after much reading about tww symptoms I came across this thread & would love to join!
I am 4dpo as of today, according to p tracker I o'd last Fri (I felt o pains too) we dtd 28th & early hours 5th.
Yesterday I was thirsty & today I feel slight cramps and lower backache - not uncomfortable - however had sharp "pull" on my left side about an hour ago. I've also pee'd a lot this morning but I did drink lots of water yesterday.
Looking forward to reading your updates :) good luck to u all x

CAN I JOIN!! 10 DPO HERE!!!! I'm so close to testing BUT I'm waiting it out!!!

AF due on the 12th and I have 4 Hpt in the closet that I have to refrain from using until after AF don't show!!!!

Symptoms so far: Extrs cm here and there a fullness feeling but that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->