2ww anyone want to join us

Hello can I join you guys? I am 13 dpo today and had a very faint positive on Mother's Day. I'm too scared to test again as I think AF is coming. I have two children already but my last baby was a coil baby and first thing I knew about being pregnant was severe abdominal pain as the coil was in my cervix �� It's my partners first baby and not a planned baby (though wasn't exactly taking precaution as happy if I fell pregnant).

Welcome everyone have been testing every day and I sweat I see somthing today but at 6dpo I'm probably mad

I like to poas too! :happydance:

8dpo give to take today since I did not temp this month I am guesstimating. Yesterday, I had pink tinged CM when wiping that was only there one time so not really anything like spotting and that really got my hopes up. Otherwise, no real symptoms other than being far more crampy during this TWW than any others. I poas this morning and of course, stark white. I know it is early but I couldn't help myself! ha.

Good luck to everyone here!!

I think I see something but I am crazy

Attachments

• 20160308_085817.jpg
    20160308_085817.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 12
I see a faint line on the 2nd stick! How many Dpo are u now 2nd time? Awww good luck!!! Later 4 dpo evening I had constipation lol & I'm breaking out w a pimple on my right face cheek. I get one break out on my chin around Or just before AF....I've had some beers tonight too, hope that doesn't screw my chances!

I'm only 6dpo ish the orange stick is a 5 uml still hopeful to get a bfp before sat. Funny thing is I feel pregnant and this would be the 7th time so I'm hardly a novice lol

CAN I JOIN!! 10 DPO HERE!!!! I'm so close to testing BUT I'm waiting it out!!!

AF due on the 12th and I have 4 Hpt in the closet that I have to refrain from using until after AF don't show!!!!

Symptoms so far: Extrs cm here and there a fullness feeling but that's about it.

Welcome! I'm due on the 12th too!! It's so hard not testing, isn't it? I have two FRER sitting in my bathroom and they're all I can think about! Waiting until AF is officially late though as I would hate to waste a $20 test! Best of luck to you xxx

Oh no, I've missed so much! Darn time zones, lol.
MissKat, how exciting!! Fx it gets nice and dark for you! On Mother's Day too! :cloud9:

Sjab11, I'd be getting my hopes up too!! I never get spotting but I did when I got my BFP with my son! I also had it this cycle on cd15-16 but FF says I didn't O until cd19 so who knows what that was. I have everything crossed for you xxx I'd be testing like I mad woman, lol.

2nd time, I can see something on the second test too (although I may have line eye) Goodness, I'd be peeing on everything, lol. Still very early though but hopefully you get your BFP in a few days! :happydance:
Lots of :dust: to everyone xxx

THANKS tinymumma!!!

Great, now I have someone to hold out with me til the 12th!! We have 5 more days to go til the 12th!! I would def hold off to test with a frer they are expensive! I just have dollar tree test I can waste them. What are your symptoms so far?

Mine today: I'm so tired even after I slept 12 hrs. Probably just school though but we will see

THANKS tinymumma!!!

Great, now I have someone to hold out with me til the 12th!! We have 5 more days to go til the 12th!! I would def hold off to test with a frer they are expensive! I just have dollar tree test I can waste them. What are your symptoms so far?

Mine today: I'm so tired even after I slept 12 hrs. Probably just school though but we will see

I've got three days until the 12th :( Time zones are irritating.
Fx'd it is a sign for you. I've had heaps of symptoms but I don't know when I really ovulated. I have suspicions about cd15 but FF has put it as cd19. Judging by my temps though, I think FF is right but I can hope. Temp dip yesterday and back up today but that probably doesn't mean much. I've had a headache for a week straight that's only now getting better, have been feeling like I'm about to get a cold or flu but nothing yet. Hungry more often, peeing more. Weird smell and today after giving my son milk, I had this weird twitching feeling in my belly, just like when he was kicking around when I was pregnant. Definitely not gas, more like a muscle spasm. I've been having sharp o type pains for a few days now but honestly, I think my body is just playing tricks on me :(

O wow, those are very promising symptoms!! At least those were so similar to mine with my DS. I felt like I was getting a cold as well along with headaches! FF wasn't accurate last cycle but this cycle I went and got opks and it was surprisingly accurate. So hopefully your ff is accurate as well ESP if you're tempting and adding it to your chart. I'm not a tempter but I'm sure the temp going bk up is a plus right?!! We're having some of the same symptoms now, I can't seem to hold my Pee BUT I have been drinking a lot more so of course that may be the reason...I think your body is maybe telling you something!! A weird smell, pregnancy def does something to our senses!!! And you're still BF go you!!!!! FX for you as well!!!

O wow, those are very promising symptoms!! At least those were so similar to mine with my DS. I felt like I was getting a cold as well along with headaches! FF wasn't accurate last cycle but this cycle I went and got opks and it was surprisingly accurate. So hopefully your ff is accurate as well ESP if you're tempting and adding it to your chart. I'm not a tempter but I'm sure the temp going bk up is a plus right?!! We're having some of the same symptoms now, I can't seem to hold my Pee BUT I have been drinking a lot more so of course that may be the reason...I think your body is maybe telling you something!! A weird smell, pregnancy def does something to our senses!!! And you're still BF go you!!!!! FX for you as well!!!

Awh, thank you love xxx Temp going up is certainly a good thing but it generally dives down the day AF arrives. So as of now, it's still looking good. Im dying to test but just know that I'll get a bfn and then AF :nope: I'm thinking about getting some OPKS but I don't know if they'll be a waste if I can't catch my surge running around after my little man all day, lol and yes, still BFing on demand. He refuses to give it up. Won't touch toddler milk or cows milk so I figured to just leave it until he's ready.
How're you feeling? Do you know when you're going to test? I'm considering testing tomorrow morning but I'm pretty sure it'll be a waste, just super tempting! Haha

Today's test I can defo see something in real life and it showed up in the pic too not sure about in my upload though. I'm twitching to use my 5uml test

Attachments

• 20160309_073705.jpg
    20160309_073705.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 15
Today's test I can defo see something in real life and it showed up in the pic too not sure about in my upload though. I'm twitching to use my 5uml test

I can see a squinter!! Can't see any colour to it though. Argh, this is so exciting!!

I must stop testing lol but I see a line anyone want to try a tweek

Attachments

• 20160309_084356.jpg
    20160309_084356.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 12
Tweeked

Attachments

• 2016-03-09 08.49.01.jpg
    2016-03-09 08.49.01.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 2016-03-09 08.49.14.jpg
    2016-03-09 08.49.14.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 12
I have really tender breasts and a heavy feeling in my belly hoping tomorrows tests are clearer

Tinymumma I wouldn't rush him either! I wish I had went until he was 2...but do to stress mine had dried up after 6 months....:cry: I felt so horrible Bc I was in postpartum. So keep going until he doesn't want it anymore.

I'm feeling fat, I'm eating everything...I've been constipated for 4 days now even with eating veggies and fruit everyday...hope that's a good sign Bc it surely does have me feeling awful. :nope:

Im with you....what is 1 day right?!! It won't hurt!!! I would definitely go get an opk if I was use instead of using your frer and who knows Its so close to testing day that something should come up. I'm sure it has to, unless you O later but we're staying positive and saying you ovulated just like you were suppose to!!

I can't hold out anymore either I'm testing first thing in the morning with held urine so it can be concentrated!!! I yea my face is breaking out in pimples....ugghhhhh so it can be AF on her way or the sign of PREGO hormones rising!!!

I have really tender breasts and a heavy feeling in my belly hoping tomorrows tests are clearer

I can't see anything but my phone screen is all gooed up from my DS playing on it so I'm sure it's there. FX for you and Tinymumma!!!! Hold your urine in the morning and Pee and see if it chsnges...I do hope so!!!

My friend just emailed me and told me that she's having twins! Surprisingly I am sooo happy for her Bc I always wished I could have twins since my DS was a twin. And she's been trying for a year after waiting 10 years to TTC again and I'm over the moon for her!!!! I hope I get so lucky!!!! And she was taking clomid. So it up the chances. But still she deserves them!!!

Tinymumma: my breast are even more full now too FX it's a PREGO sign for us both!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->