2WW buddies

How many children do you want? 6

:WOW!!!

Thats alot of pushing! Good luck with that!! lol!! :happydance:

lol at the words that rhyme with Josh -suppose you have to think of these things :rofl: xx

DH terrible for it..

We cant have Luke... Or DH would call him pukey lukey...
Trouble is he does it with EVERY name i like.. lol!! DHG calls our daughter is called danny wanni!! Its like a school yard in here!!

HI bird

How long have you been TTC? off pill since nov 07
How old are you and OH/DH? me 37 oh 49 (yr only as old as the woman ya feel ;-p
Do you have any children? 0
Have you been pregnant before? twice 1st eptopic 2nd m/c
Where did you meet OH/DH? in pub
How many children do you want? b happy with 1 but 2 wud b perfect
Have you thought of names? lucas n jorja

kaz xx

Can i join in please i am officially 3DPO today for the first time in 12months. So im very nervouse as to what to do next.:blush::blush:

Sadly Jacky..its playing the waiting game!!
Whats your AF due date?

Of course Jacky!!! your very welcome..... we need ideas to speed up the 2ww

Any funny TTC stories ladies? we dont mind being rude on here :rofl:

tell u wot girls sum days i wish i woz a bloke nah scrap that - i wish that the bloke cud hav all the symptoms instead of us!!!!

x

Thanks bird, mmmm funny TTC stories i have tons, but im kinda shy....

Hell no im not shy at all:blush:

I will wait for some of the others to post first, i am good at follow the leader.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

can i ask - do you all get EWCM when you ovulate?

I'm obsessed with this as i saw it for the first time last friday since coming off the pill in March

I'm obsessed with this as i saw it for the first time last friday since coming off the pill in March

I do most months it woz once like a clot soz tmi!!!

Well i hardly ever get CM, i always wear black underwear so i normally only see the creamy CM.:dohh:

Don't obsess over the EWCM as some women never get EWCM, i do recall haveing it before i conceived in 2006 thou. But hell im only kinda back to normal this month since the loss of CJ so.

Hey where are the funny TTC stories now???????

Cool - thanks

I just feel good now about my body getting back to normal too!!

xx

has any1 noticed a change in the shape/feel of their stomach, i'm very hard round the outside edge near hip bones

I got that for the first time this month too. been on the pill.. it found it was totally odd.. made dan freak a bit.. he said.. and i quote "my god whats that... it looks like silicon to fill holes"

has anyone noticed a change in the shape/feel of their stomach, i'm very hard round the outside edge near hip bones

no... only an awful taste in my mouth, and my daughters crisps ar smelling f!"£king awful and shes on other side of the roof.
I think my bodies playing tricks on me.

mouth feels funny anyway cos it's my 4th day off cigs part from a emergency 1 on sun nite but feelin a bit coldy so thats mayb's y, the guy i work with came in otha day n the smell of him woz knockin me sick it smelt like he'd bin in a chemical plant n it woz worcesta sauce crisps omg!!!

i just wish it was next week so i can know!! then i can tell my body off for being so mean to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->