How old are you and OH/DH? me 37 oh 49 (yr only as old as the woman ya feel ;-p
Do you have any children? 0
Have you been pregnant before? twice 1st eptopic 2nd m/c
Where did you meet OH/DH? in pub
How many children do you want? b happy with 1 but 2 wud b perfect
Have you thought of names? lucas n jorja

kaz xx

bump...so other see the game

tell me bout it! question 4 ya the only way i can c if any reply is if i go out of thread n then bk in wot am i doing wrong

x

Hi everyone

Here are my details ...

How long have you been TTC? - since January 2008
How old are you and OH/DH? - me 28 and OH 27
Do you have any children? no
Have you been pregnant before? no
Where did you meet OH/DH? at university
How many children do you want? 4 but OH only wants 1/2
Have you thought of names - hundreds but I can't decide

Good to see that there are a few positive signs this month .. anyone testing this week? I have 10 days to go if :witch: doesn't get me first. Feeling a bit crampy today and occasionally get a bit light headed, but if I am only 4dpo I am prob just imagining these symptos :blush:

Opps, I didn't mean OH only want half a baby :rofl::rofl: I meant 1 or 2!!

Hi everyone...I hope I can join in. I am 6 dpo and anxiously waiting to see the :bfp: as is everyone!!! I feel very positive this month for some reason and hope it helps!!!

How long have you been TTC? - since August 2007
How old are you and OH/DH? - im 24 and OH 25
Do you have any children? No
Have you been pregnant before? Yes, stillborn at 37weeks and 2days*CJ*
Where did you meet OH/DH? Best friend from high school
How many children do you want? 2, maby 3
Have you thought of names - yes, joslyn samantha, or JC, johan christian

Im not even going to go into symptoms this month, just waiting to see what happens.:hug:

Hey ladies

I'm only 5dpo and already imagining symptoms. had stitch pains last night when i was at the gym, not bad stitch but bad enough to notice and think, wft???

also been feeling dizzy but i'm sure this cant be preggo symtpoms as its tooooooo early :(

This 2ww is annoying....need to focus on something else....

anyone trying to lose weight?

I am after putting on a stone :( :hug:

How long have you been TTC? - since June 2007
How old are you and OH/DH? - im 33 and DH 35
Do you have any children? No
Have you been pregnant before? Yes, mc at 10weeks in Nov. 2007
Where did you meet OH/DH? At a party
How many children do you want? 1 or 2
Have you thought of names - yes, Olivia Shelley for a girl (named after my sister Shelley who passed away in March 2007)

https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f267/bird24baby/ttc-2wwinprogress.gif

Hows everyone feeling.. gott a say im not feeling that positive anymore. Metal mouth went away. Got feelings of witch.
Shes due monday.. am sulking.

Hi everyone. I am 11dpo and on CD 28. My AF is due anytime as I am a 28 cycle person. I took a test on tues evening and BFN I am hoping it was too early. We will see, I have been feeling crampy on and off so not sure if its AF or what. Last night I had a lot of cm like egg whites?! Weird...I know I can't be ovulating. Anyone get that?

hi sarah

i'm still gettin my crampin n i'm due monday same as danny fingers x'd she dont visit any of us xxx

Hi everyone. I am 11dpo and on CD 28. My AF is due anytime as I am a 28 cycle person. I took a test on tues evening and BFN I am hoping it was too early. We will see, I have been feeling crampy on and off so not sure if its AF or what. Last night I had a lot of cm like egg whites?! Weird...I know I can't be ovulating. Anyone get that?

Oohhhh that sounds great - i have heard of that egg white cm being a good sign so fingers crossed

How long you been ttc? :hug:

by cramping do you mean like af aches or like stitch kinda pains???

Morning girls, 6DPO for me today, and i am also feeling crampy, but im only due AF in 6 more days. Not holding my breath thou for a :bfp: as i doubt this is my month again......

Good luck if any of you are testing this weekend, or just being patient for getting closer to that :bfp:...

:hug:

Hey jacky

when is AF due for you?

I think mine is due friday next week - so if it hasnt come by saturday then i'll be testing....

I am either due Wednesday or thursday even friday maby.... I am just also a tad bit crampy and i know it isn't AF as it isn't pms cramps, and i have something close to a tummy bug, but not gastro, as i have been using the loo to much, peeing myself to death as well.:blush::blush:

How are you today hun????

I feeling bit better today thanks chick

I'm sure this isnt my month tho as i have sore nipples like a normally get....and i usually have that from ovulation to af so i'm guessing i'm out...

Tried to feel cp this morning and it was so tight down there it was so hard to feel anything .... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->