2WW buddies

bird24

Mummy to Sophie
Reaction score
Hi All

I'm assuming i ovulated yesterday so i'm now in the 2WW - hope it goes quick

anyone feeling very positive this month coz i am!!!

First month of seeing EWCM since coming off the pill in march 08 - and i'm so happy to see it!! :happydance:

Lets keep each other entertained with funny stories and symptoms in the 2WW so we dont go insane!! :)

:dust:

I got 8 days til the end of my 2WW!!

I just come off pill... i have been on pill siince i was 15, only had break when i had daughteri.. i found that CM was quiet shocking lol!! Im testing on aug 4th provided the witch doesnt show

Hi bird

Dunno if i'm feelin pos more like mentally insane, jus finished 1st week of 2ww n the stuff going on with my body is mad, if i dont get :bfp: then its the knackers yard 4 me

fingers x'd 4 :bfp: 4 all of us

Kaz xx

Mentally insane is definatly a good description of me too right now lol

This is only month number 1 for me.. christ i think im gonig to end up in the nuthatch if it goeson too long!!

im 6dpo,so nearly half way with the 2ww, its the first mth ive been charting and opk, i nad a mc in mar08 and weve been ttc since, i hoping n praying it doesnt take4eva 2get a bfp cos i just want in NOW!!!f u though i suppose!! good luck2us all and every1 who has posted, keep posting till u either get a bfp or dreaded whitch!! baby dust x x

Hi guys, I have just entered the 2WW too! Although I am not actually sure when I ovulated but af is defo due to arrive two weeks from now or earlier so I think I can say I am in the 2WW!!

Feeling positive this month and I have already started to imagine symptoms that are prob nothing to do with being pg! Sat in the cinema last night thinking my BB's were tingling, LOL!

Anyone else have any positive signs so far?

Hey Bird.

Loving the new piccie and congrats on EWCM too!

I am in the 2WW as of tomorrow but have not o'd yet :dohh:

Good luck girlie and hope it goes quickly!

:hug:

Hey Ladies

Sorry i havent been around, i dont get online much at the weekend.

Well i'm only just starting the 2ww - I'm only 2dpo so i have a while to go yet.... :(

I'm just so excited i had some ewcm this month as i have been off the pill since March 08 and hadnt seen any...

I have an appointment at the infertility clinic on the 27th August and i found out in May i have endometriosis, so if i get a BFP this month i wont have to go to the clinic!!! come on BFP!!

Good luck ladies...

anyone got any symptoms? :hug:

7 days and nothing..
I always thought that the first sign of being pg.. was the missing period

It probably is for most people, but when your ttc and thinking about it all the time you notice things you wouldnt normally

xx

hey danny

dont dismay i'd rather b u than me at mo cos on 8dpo n tortured feel like a rite hypo so heres hopin :witch: dnt cum on mon n :bfp: on fri

karen xx

i have 4 days to go to testing and im GOING MAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD!!!!

had lots of positive signs this month so im hopeful for a :bfp: but we will see!

good luck to all! and a quick 2ww! x x

Hi Kaz and Helen

Glad to see things are looking good....i have ages to wait and today has really dragged.... :(

come on BFP' s !!!

xx

did you all go for it this month with the :sex: :rofl:

hi bird

I o'd on 20/7 n bd on 19 & 20 n gettin the usual ever growin list of symptoms, i'm due af on mon but if it dont arrive i'm gunna test till bout the 8th cos only hav a 24 day cycle n dnt wnt the disappointment, how crap i hav a 3ww

xx

I take it youve all seen my metal mouth thread!

I had it yesterday, my toungue and roof of my mouth... then it went ashy in the middle of the night, and i can taste somthing on my toungue and my teeth/gums feel very sensative.. but that could be from the over brushing to get rid of nasty taste.....

I can not be pregnant.. surely not this quick..... 6 days til af due.

Hiya Kaz

Its soooo long isnt it....

i have a longer cycle at the moment...between 33 - 37 days so its long waiting for ovulation and then 2ww is a killer...

Lets play a question game to kill some time

How long have you been TTC?
How old are you and OH/DH?
Do you have any children?
Have you been pregnant before?
Where did you meet OH/DH?
How many children do you want?
Have you thought of names?

that should take 5 mins off our waiting :( :rofl:

You could be Danny - i hope you are hun and waiting and waiting just gets longer and longer....i'm praying i am this month

the ache for a baby keeps getting worse xx

How long have you been TTC? this is 5th cycle since coming of the pill in March - had ewcm for the first time this month so heres to hoping that helped the sperm find y eggie
How old are you and OH/DH? I'm 24 OH is 25
Do you have any children? nope but OH has a 4 year old
Have you been pregnant before? nope
Where did you meet OH/DH? through his brother on a night out, he was supposed to be a one night stand as i'd just split from my husband at the time....i stayed that night and the weekend after and we havent spent a night apart since :)
How many children do you want? 6
Have you thought of names? yes a few :) i like Cassie and Phoebe for girls, not to sure on boys names yet

:hugs:

[
How long have you been TTC? Sicne 7th July 2008... yep first month
How old are you and OH/DH? Im 30 hubby is 27
Do you have any children? 1 Daughter, Danni shes three.
Have you been pregnant before? Yep, just once
Where did you meet OH/DH? At owrk, i was his boss.. naughty me!!
How many children do you want? 2
Have you thought of names? Erica for a girl.. Josh for a boy.. but going off josh. Rhymes with too many words.
Tosh
Nosh
Off!
slosh.... if you know what i mean lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh