2ww:) cycle 8!

NO worries hun!!!

Sending you lots & lots of luck!!!

Everything crossed for you!!!!

xxx

So this is the first time I really paid attention to my mood during my O. I am a B**ch! I got so mad at hubby tonight before work that I didn't even speak to him for the hour before I left. I really wanted to "make the doughnuts" (MTD)to catch my eggo too! Do any of you gals get this way around O time? I had my temp rise today and FF said that by the time your temp rises you have already O'd so no real need to MTD. Does this sound right? How are all of you today?

5 dpo today almost half way there to testing:)
getting anxious about testing time ladies?

I was hoping for a test date on fathers day but earliest I can do is wed!
I'm buying some cheapies so I can test early and every day!! haha I think the package said they are 10uil? most are 25uil.......so sensitive.
I think its uil..........remember googeling it few months back...
I have 7 days to go!!!!!!!!! for early test and :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: test
Good luck everyone waiting!!!!!!

So this is the first time I really paid attention to my mood during my O. I am a B**ch! I got so mad at hubby tonight before work that I didn't even speak to him for the hour before I left. I really wanted to "make the doughnuts" (MTD)to catch my eggo too! Do any of you gals get this way around O time? I had my temp rise today and FF said that by the time your temp rises you have already O'd so no real need to MTD. Does this sound right? How are all of you today?

to be in the safe side i always BD 1 or 2 more evening after i "O" as the egg still good for 24 hours i was told...but if you don't get to it no big deal as spermies like to hang around for couples of day too:)

as for my testing i think i will test only the day of "Af " suppose to arrive ...

Chill good luck for you test :) but you will test on wednesday then? for sure?

I'm sweet as pie during O..when I am done with him i usually get a little bitchy..hahaha

yes testing on Wed I am sure its 4days before AF......
I know its a 50/50 chance of getting a positive reading that early but......

but you never know:happydance:!
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:!!!!

I just checked my calander and I can test TUESDAY!!!!!!!! whooooo hoooooo
So only 6 days to go......

im on cycle day 20 im getting my 21 day test done tomorrow :hug:im in a tww

Im on CD18 of 29 day cycle (i think!) I OV'd on Monday (really hurt!) I will be testing on 23rd if no AF. Anyone symptom spotting? Anyone got anything or is it too early for that!?

nothing for me so far today but my temp keep raising so i am happy about that:)
welcome Faye38 and Katiensam :)

I was hoping for a test date on fathers day but earliest I can do is wed!
quote]

Oooh, thats me too, chillbilly!! Im friggin' bored already and its only cd20 4dpo.... i hate this, blah.

I have funny things going on, but not so funny that it couldnt easily be explained away. Also, i hate to feel like maybe baby, only to tell myself im full of it.. good grief!!

What next, poas tomorrow???:rofl:

Its madness, MADNESS i say!! Btw, this if for the hardcore only: anyone done their due dates yet? mine's feb 28 (thank god its not a leap year, lol!!)

Same due date..hehehehe i even bought a fish to maybe give me good luck to have a Pisces baby!!!!!! ( I acually figured it out AFTER I bought the beta..I am not THAT crazy!

i went shopping today.......BAD idea..NOTHING fits..I am so bloated or maybe just gettin fat
i felt thin in my old jeans..until the change room.
It was a second hand store so maybe clothes just shrunk from washing so much???!!!!!!
hahaha thats right..just shrunk. damn preg bloating.......or AF bloating.
They have some very cute tops and dresses that can do double duty for non preg and early summer preg.
I also got to pick up my engagement ring from being sized.....smaller..
at least my fingers are small...LOL

That was my day......

Chillbilly ! you know how to keep yourself busy girl!!!

i did my due date thing as well since i am so bored at the shop :( and it will be March 1 a sunday ! very convenient :)

Hey Ladies
Losing patience ? i completely understand i have a confession i did my due date estimate as well lol and miel its pretty close to yours it said i would be due
March 2 2009!!!!!!!!!

I cheated and used an online ovulation calander to get O dates.....and they automatically give you the due date!

i think chinese gender prediction is fun. BUT some sites give the wrong conception age. i think your supposed to add 2 yrs.
I don;t have any kids so I can't say if it works.

Hmm what else do I do to occupy my time.......instead of counting days on calander to see when I can test!??!!!

nothing for me so far today but my temp keep raising so i am happy about that:)
welcome Faye38 and Katiensam :)
hi ya babe keeping fingers and toes crossed for all you huns:hug:

im just hoping the preseed done its magic this month huh its so boring waiting i have noticed my right boob feels a bit sore i dont no if its wherei layed on it as there so bloody big and get im my way and last night i had pain in my right side of my tummy only for a few seconds would you get pain or not?:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->