2ww:) cycle 8!

Faye did you do your test today ? hope everything goes well for you :)

i have being using pre seed for 3 month now and still no luck :( but ireally hope it work for this cycle !!!

:happydance:thanks babe i hope it works had my 21 day test done should get my results monday i really am bored with this 2 week wait its so frustrating i want to test 24 7 :muaha:i think im a addicted or insane i wake up hoping i feel sick :rofl:

I really wanted to order preseed this month but was to late!!!!!
IF i need to I will order it for next month........
here's hoping I dont need it [-o<
cd21 of 27 day cycle....

Chill, we do have the same cycle you know that :) i am too on CD21 cycle length 27!!!
no long to wait !!! i usually spot a little before af start and that give me a indication of what 's coming ...so i hope no spotting for next week!!!

faye keep us posted on monday!

I think I may be only 6 dpo. felt like O last Sunday.
Hard to tell as I don't temp..BUT will be something to do next time!
Time will tell.......I am out of tests so will have to plan a trip to the store....
Hmmmm seems last time i had to buy them it was on mothers day!!! hahaha
So now will be probably going out on fathers day for dinners at the inlaws......better make sure the MIL doesn't see it in my purse..LOL
I live about a 20 min to 30 min drive from a store so with gas prices going up plus we drive a Suburban so its an all day laundry, shopping, hair cut, visit with family on way there...all in one!!

I think I may be only 6 dpo. felt like O last Sunday.
Hard to tell as I don't temp..BUT will be something to do next time!
Time will tell.......I am out of tests so will have to plan a trip to the store....
Hmmmm seems last time i had to buy them it was on mothers day!!! hahaha
So now will be probably going out on fathers day for dinners at the inlaws......better make sure the MIL doesn't see it in my purse..LOL
I live about a 20 min to 30 min drive from a store so with gas prices going up plus we drive a Suburban so its an all day laundry, shopping, hair cut, visit with family on way there...all in one!!

i know gas is so expensive....but we got a SUV hybrid so we save ton of money:) with it...Have a great sunday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->