2WW, End of August/beginning of September testers!

You're welcome. i didn't end up having to purchase the VIP because apparently like 5 or 6 people signed up off my link so I had VIP up until my BFP :)

I upgraded to VIP for this month and I LOVE the features. I actually didn't even wait until my trial was up (my AF had showed) before I purchased it. It is so helpful!

You're welcome. i didn't end up having to purchase the VIP because apparently like 5 or 6 people signed up off my link so I had VIP up until my BFP :)

I bet that was nice. I had one other person sign up off mine. I really like the VIP, just don't want to pay for it. Lol

I bet that was nice. I had one other person sign up off mine. I really like the VIP, just don't want to pay for it. Lol

just need lots of email address lol and that can happen ;)

I think it limits out after a certain amount of people signing up off of your account.. :(

If there is anything I can do to help someone get free VIP, let me know. I don't mind using my work email or whatever to help you guys out!

Powell, looks like I'm finally joining you :happydance: These two test are from this afternoon after holding my pee all day long, but it was totally worth it. Praying they get darker tomorrow. Hubby refuses to get excited until the doctor confirms numbers, which considering my history, he has every reason to be cautious. I am too, but I kinda have a feeling about this one. Prayers appreciated! Stick little bean, stick!

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 12
  • afternoon.jpg
    afternoon.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 7
Powell, looks like I'm finally joining you :happydance: These two test are from this afternoon after holding my pee all day long, but it was totally worth it. Praying they get darker tomorrow. Hubby refuses to get excited until the doctor confirms numbers, which considering my history, he has every reason to be cautious. I am too, but I kinda have a feeling about this one. Prayers appreciated! Stick little bean, stick!

Congrats!!! :hugs:

Yay!! I love when you ladies are able to join us!! Prayers for your sticky bean!! Definitely update with a pic tomorrow :)

Hurray another bfp! Congrats shellgirl! Always good to see happy endings on here :)

Yay, shellgirl!! That's so wonderful!!! Praying for this little bean to be a sticky one!!! So happy for you and your husband.

Yay, shellgirl!! That's so wonderful!!! Praying for this little bean to be a sticky one!!! So happy for you and your husband.
Thanks Polita! I know you're testing any day now and I'm praying for you. :dust: to you and to all of you ladies. I want this to be the cycle for us all!

Congratulations on your BFP!

So, who all is still here who is still pulling for their own BFP? I figure I'll probably be here a while. :)

Thanks Polita! I know you're testing any day now and I'm praying for you. :dust: to you and to all of you ladies. I want this to be the cycle for us all!

Shell, do you mind saying what you did this month to get your BFP for the rest of us ladies? I would REALLY appreciate it!! :) :) :hugs:

Congratulations on your BFP!

So, who all is still here who is still pulling for their own BFP? I figure I'll probably be here a while. :)

I am still waiting. I am sure I will still be here for awhile :)

I'm still here..pulling for you MBrink & 3gg0, even tho I think 3gg0 is pregnant right now ;)

Shell, do you mind saying what you did this month to get your BFP for the rest of us ladies? I would REALLY appreciate it!! :) :) :hugs:

Of course! So we BD cd 8, 10, 13, 14, 15. I got positive opk on CD 13 and FF put me at O for cd 15. We used preseed each time. I'm also suspicious if antibiotics had anything to do with it. I got a bad case of bronchitis that started last Monday and went to the Dr Tuesday and he put me on a Z pack. I told him we were ttc and he said these were safe, but to hold out on the prednisone if I could, but said if I needed it it should be fine as they inject that into you if you have IVF. I was 5dpo when I started the antibiotics and only ever took 1 20mg of prednisone on 6dpo because I was having such a hard time breathing. I was really concerned that the illness and meds could interfere with implantation and did some research and found that there are quite a few woman out there who had trouble conceiving and got pregnant when they were on antibiotics. I don't really know how much is a coincidence, but I'm thinking that is the best case of bronchitis I've ever had if it helped me get pregnant. Has anyone else heard of antibiotics contributing?

I'm still here..pulling for you MBrink & 3gg0, even tho I think 3gg0 is pregnant right now ;)

I hope so. But I have a feeling I am out. With that temp drop again this morning and no symptoms :(

I hadn't heard that. When I first got preg (mc in June) I got a cold right around implantation and took some. When I googled their effects on pregnancy said that it could stain your babies teeth? lol kinda weird, I know. But that's all I could really find from what I remember. That's really interesting tho! I bet if you started a thread in 1st tri, you may get lots of answers.

Do you know your EDD, shellgirl? If you're may, I have a thread I'd like you to join ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->