2WW, End of August/beginning of September testers!

I hadn't heard that. When I first got preg (mc in June) I got a cold right around implantation and took some. When I googled their effects on pregnancy said that it could stain your babies teeth? lol kinda weird, I know. But that's all I could really find from what I remember. That's really interesting tho! I bet if you started a thread in 1st tri, you may get lots of answers.

Do you know your EDD, shellgirl? If you're may, I have a thread I'd like you to join ;)

I think that's a good idea. I'll start one tomorrow. It would be interesting to see if anyone else has had this experience. My EDD is June 14th, but if you decide to let June babies in I'll be there :laugh2:

I think i'll make an exception for you :) I hate when random ladies pop into the thread. am i mean and hormonal for that? lol

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1176781-due-may-76.html

I think i'll make an exception for you :) I hate when random ladies pop into the thread. am i mean and hormonal for that? lol

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1176781-due-may-76.html

Not mean, just hormonal, and you're allowed! Thanks for bending the rules for me, I'll be chiming in for sure :kiss:

Wow, this thread moved fast today! I have been down with the flu all day, cannot stomach anything! Eating some chicken noodle soup not, hoping I won't puke it up. It SUCKS to be sick and pregnant!

Congrats ShellGirl!!!

3gg0, I think you are pregnant too, like Powell. You chart is looking WAY good. Did you ever get to figure out how to search other charts? I never bought a VIP membership so it should let you search reguardless.

Wow, this thread moved fast today! I have been down with the flu all day, cannot stomach anything! Eating some chicken noodle soup not, hoping I won't puke it up. It SUCKS to be sick and pregnant!

Congrats ShellGirl!!!

3gg0, I think you are pregnant too, like Powell. You chart is looking WAY good. Did you ever get to figure out how to search other charts? I never bought a VIP membership so it should let you search reguardless.

I never did. I need to get on from the computer and play around with it. I use everything from my phone, which I am sure everyone knows can be a pain in the butt.

I really hope you ladies are right. I would be so overwhelmed with joy if it was the case.

Congrats on your BFP Shellgirl! :)

Got my confirmation with a digital test this morning. I needed to see that word "pregnant" to be fully convinced. I'll be calling the doctor today. I'm not sure if I still fully believe it?

I think I'm hyperventilating. I got up this morning and took a test and....

I can´t believe it! I think I´m in shock!!! I wanna cry, I wanna laugh, I wanna shout....

I'm gonna call my RE clinic at 7 to have my beta done (it's their protocol) and hopefully the numbers will be good.

Shellgirl, we can be bump buddies! I think my due date is June 12th. Is there a June thread already? Can I join the May one too, Powell?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 5

I can´t believe it! I think I´m in shock!!! I wanna cry, I wanna laugh, I wanna shout....

I'm gonna call my RE clinic at 7 to have my beta done (it's their protocol) and hopefully the numbers will be good.

Shellgirl, we can be bump buddies! I think my due date is June 12th. Is there a June thread already? Can I join the May one too, Powell?

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! POLITA!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so ecstatic for you! We will definitely be bump buddies. It's so great it happened at the same time for us! :wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::happydance::happydance:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! POLITA!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so ecstatic for you! We will definitely be bump buddies. It's so great it happened at the same time for us! :wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::happydance::happydance:

Thanks, shellgirl! I still cannot believe it!! I started thinking: what if the trigger shot didn't leave my body yet? But then I think, that would be unlikely because it's 15 days past the trigger shot and I think it takes around 10 days to completely disappear. I just can't believe it!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks, shellgirl! I still cannot believe it!! I started thinking: what if the trigger shot didn't leave my body yet? But then I think, that would be unlikely because it's 15 days past the trigger shot and I think it takes around 10 days to completely disappear. I just can't believe it!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Believe it! Plus, didn't you check to see if it had left your body with a test awhile back? I thought you did...and that is a NICE AND DARK line! I'm just so happy for you :hugs:

Believe it! Plus, didn't you check to see if it had left your body with a test awhile back? I thought you did...and that is a NICE AND DARK line! I'm just so happy for you :hugs:

I did... at around 9 days post trigger I think. It was a cheap test, from the One Dollat Store, and the control line wasn't solid all the way through so my mind starting playing tricks on me but, as I said before, I think that if it was the trigger, the line would be fainter... Gosh, this is going to be some long 9 months!!:haha::haha:

I have a question for those of you living in the US, what´s the procedure now? When is the first ultrasound scheduled? 8 weeks?

Yeeeaaa Polita!!! Im so pleased for you!!! What fab news!! So excited for you lots and lots of congratulations! :happydance:

thank you to the people who said they are rooting for everyone, im 9dpo today.

Congrats!!! :happydance: happy and healthy 9 months!!!

I love seeing all these BFP!

I did... at around 9 days post trigger I think. It was a cheap test, from the One Dollat Store, and the control line wasn't solid all the way through so my mind starting playing tricks on me but, as I said before, I think that if it was the trigger, the line would be fainter... Gosh, this is going to be some long 9 months!!:haha::haha:

I have a question for those of you living in the US, what´s the procedure now? When is the first ultrasound scheduled? 8 weeks?

My doctor does the first one at 6 weeks because that's when you can first see the heartbeat and can't see it before. A lot of doctors wait until 8 though.

Congrats!!! :happydance: happy and healthy 9 months!!!

I love seeing all these BFP!

3gg0 I think you're next. Your chart looks great!

I hope you are right! I would have the same reaction as Polita! :)

I don't feel like I am though :(

Yay!! Congrats hun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"