2WW, here we go again!

M

missmaddiesue

gaaaah i just don't know what to think!! DH and i :sex: on cycle day 10, and fairly certain that i ovulated yesterday which was cycle day 13. our conflicting work schedules aren't much help when TTC, but i'm REAAAALLLY hoping we caught that eggie and his :spermy: lived long enough to fertilize. i made sure to orgasm after DH, kept my legs in the air, been drinking grapefruit juice and taking guaifenesin for fertile CM. hopefully that will do the trick this month! anyhoo, here's to all my ladies in the 2WW!! :dust: and :bfp: for us all :)

Spermies can live about 2-5 days, so you definitely have a good possibility of getting your bfp! How did you conclude that you O?

:dust: To us getting our bfp this month!!!!

i can't be totally certain, but the past 2 months i've been keeping track of CM and CP. and yesterday, as well as cd 13 last month, i get slight crampies on day 13 which i assume is ovulation :) i said this last month and didn't follow through, but if i don't get BFP this month i want to start temping and using OPKs!

i really don't want to start temping and using opks! i'm stressed enough as it is hahaha. i really was hoping i'd be one of those gals that just happens to fall PG after a few months of BD-ing, but nooope, not so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->