2WW... I hate this time!

jesterface

Reaction score
Well.. officially in my 2WW. I am 4 DPO today and AF is due on the 12th. I am doubtful we were successful. :shrug: Timing :sex: just didn't seem right around O time. I wrote a post about how DH was making me feel in the other TTC room if anyone wants to read that... just depressed today b/c of him and b/c I've started cramping. Usually a sign AF is on her way in 7-10 days... oh well.. hopefully I'll be rid of her soon... Good luck ladies LOBD and a quick 2WW for you! :dust:

hi jesterface,
i kno wat ure going thru,i have grown to hate every TWW ive ha since december,its really hard with all d pregnant bellies going past u every day.im nearly on d verge of quiting this whole ttc thing,its even driving my relationship over the edge.
wen im near OV im so scared of mentioning the S-Word,coz it seems its around the same time dat he decides he is not in the mood.
im fed up :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well.. officially in my 2WW. I am 4 DPO today and AF is due on the 12th. I am doubtful we were successful. :shrug: Timing :sex: just didn't seem right around O time. I wrote a post about how DH was making me feel in the other TTC room if anyone wants to read that... just depressed today b/c of him and b/c I've started cramping. Usually a sign AF is on her way in 7-10 days... oh well.. hopefully I'll be rid of her soon... Good luck ladies LOBD and a quick 2WW for you! :dust:

Hey there Jesterface - I'm 4 DPO today too and can't wait to test on 4/12. This is our first cycle TTC so I'm trying to not let my hopes get too high but can't be too negative about it either! I've been temping and charting. We BDed five times in the four days prior to ovulation but didn't :sex: on ovulation day because I had to work late but there should have still been lots of little :spermy: waiting for the ova so fingers crossed!

I'm sorry your OH isn't being very supportive right now but keep your head up and know that all of us are here for you!

hi jesterface,
i kno wat ure going thru,i have grown to hate every TWW ive ha since december,its really hard with all d pregnant bellies going past u every day.im nearly on d verge of quiting this whole ttc thing,its even driving my relationship over the edge.
wen im near OV im so scared of mentioning the S-Word,coz it seems its around the same time dat he decides he is not in the mood.
im fed up :cry: :cry: :cry:

So sorry to hear this! I know how you feel!! Any other time he's ready to go lol. :hugs: it will be ok!!

To my 2WW buddy: YAY! I am trying to be optimistic too :thumbup: Easier said than done sometimes lol

I had some bleeding today... Implantation spotting? I sure do hope so! We shall see when the 12th comes around! FX for both of you!

I try to look at the 2WW as a positive time! You're that much closer to finding out if you're pregnant during the 2WW than you are at the beginning of your cycle (even though the start of a new cycle always feels like another chance, so it has its perks too). And you never know, perhaps you BD just in time to OV!

Hang in there! I read the post about your DH... I think/hope he'll change his attitude. Sometimes it takes some time. It just sounds like he doesn't want to go through the ups and downs of waiting that we (the ladies) usually go through with each cycle. Putting up a brave front so that he doesn't have to deal with the pain. Hugs to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->