2WW now a 3WW- BFN- please read.

Baby.Love12

Reaction score
Earlier I started a thread because a week before I was supposed to get my AF I noticed that I did not have my normal sore breasts. Now I am 4 days late for AF and still no sign. I took a test yesterday with FMU and got BFN so now I am a little nervous. I have been tracking my periods and cycle legnth for 2 years and have not yet had a cycle over 31 days until now. Obviously I am no longer thinking about pregnancy at this point since it should have registered by now if I was but maybe that I have a hormone imbalance or something. Maybe I didnt ovulate? I am needing opinions since I wont have health insurance until the first of December to go get checked out but as soon as Dec rolls around I am making an appointment. What should I make of this? Also last month I had a 27 day cycle but period was max 3 days which is strange. Any imput is appreciated.

Well it's hard to say without insurance, do you have any free or lost cost clinics? I heard a saying on another site, "we're all regular until we're not." When you're ttc that makes me want to punch them in the face, but in this case I wouldn't stress. I'm on CD 47, never had a period longer than 31 days and that's coming off of bcp. Usually I'm 27-28 like clockwork. That's 150 AF visits, none over 31 days. My doctor ruled out pregnancy (I refuse to give in haha) but she isn't concerned. She said they don't start worrying about the big problems until you've gone 3 months without a period because sometimes the body just has a wonky cycle.

And of course that wonky cycle couldn't have happened in the years prior when I wasn't ttc. Lol

Ikr? Why would my fluke cycle have to happen my first month ttc? Any update babylove?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->