2ww -please keep me sane!

Waiting til the weekend didn't really work. POAS again this morning (9dpo with FMU) but again got the whitest test in the world. :nope: I know its probably way too early for anything to show up yet, but I'm thinking this isn't going to be my month....

You and me both.. had a massive temp plummet this morning which wouldnt be the case if I were pg :shrug:

OK so even my FF is confused by my chart this month :dohh: I had solid crosshairs and coverline... and this morning it lowered my coverline and changed my crosshairs to dotted lines :shrug: WTF?!

Waiting til the weekend didn't really work. POAS again this morning (9dpo with FMU) but again got the whitest test in the world. :nope: I know its probably way too early for anything to show up yet, but I'm thinking this isn't going to be my month....

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, I got my BFP last time (with Bertie) when I totally didnt expect it & Christine did on here yesterday, your not out until that witch shows up

xx

OK so even my FF is confused by my chart this month :dohh: I had solid crosshairs and coverline... and this morning it lowered my coverline and changed my crosshairs to dotted lines :shrug: WTF?!

I really wish I knew how all these things worked, I joined FF last time but kept jumping out of bed before I temped, so never bother to enter the info. There must be an expert amongst us somewhere!

For me, been out xmas shopping today & seems bleeding hasnt returned which I was worried about with being more mobile. I'm just waiting for AF now so I can join you ladies poas! OH did ask when we can start trying for another baby today. I do feel nervous now about :sex: as we havent :sex: since before all this has happened. Did anyone else feel like this?xx

I didn't feel nervous about BDing til we were actually ing the process, if that makes sense! The midwife advised us to wait 6 weeks before attempting any action and I'm so glad we waited that long (even though it seemed like forever and I was reeeeeally wanting it sooner :blush:)

The first time we BD'd all I could think of was when I delivered my baby and we were very cautious, but its got easier every time since and now things are back to normal now :winkwink:

Looking forward to you joining the POAS madness!

Sooo....i'm 11dpo today. POAS again first thing and nothing conclusive, but if you hold the test a certain way in the right light and sort of squint a bit there may be something vaguely resembling the faintest pink line ever. Perhaps. I think I'm possibly clutching at straws but I'm going to POAS everyday now just to check! But only once a day.......probably. :wacko:

The 'line' (if it even deserves to be called that!) was sort-of there by 5 mins then got a bit nore visible by 10 mins, and got even stronger after 10 mins when it was definitely visible. The instructions say not to read the results after 10 mins, so I'm wondering if its just an evap. I'm not really sure about evaps though, and I've had negative tests on these strips before (One Step 10miu) and I've left them for hours and there's still only been the control line.

I definitely don't feel pregnant so I'm trying not to get my hopes up and read too much into this, but I can't help being so impatient! Any words of wisdom, advice or sanity?

Sooo....i'm 11dpo today. POAS again first thing and nothing conclusive, but if you hold the test a certain way in the right light and sort of squint a bit there may be something vaguely resembling the faintest pink line ever. Perhaps. I think I'm possibly clutching at straws but I'm going to POAS everyday now just to check! But only once a day.......probably. :wacko:

The 'line' (if it even deserves to be called that!) was sort-of there by 5 mins then got a bit nore visible by 10 mins, and got even stronger after 10 mins when it was definitely visible. The instructions say not to read the results after 10 mins, so I'm wondering if its just an evap. I'm not really sure about evaps though, and I've had negative tests on these strips before (One Step 10miu) and I've left them for hours and there's still only been the control line.

I definitely don't feel pregnant so I'm trying not to get my hopes up and read too much into this, but I can't help being so impatient! Any words of wisdom, advice or sanity?

no words of wisdom...but, if you do see a faint 'possible' line its definately worth POAS again tomorrow! Damn this waiting, it sucks!

I had a very very very faint 'is it there or isn't it?' at 10dpo and I really wasn't convinced there was anything there at all, but just because I was feeling reckless and there was one there, I POA(digi)S and was very surprised to see 'Pregnant'! Do you have any symptoms at all?

x

:xmas12: Ohhh I'm so excited about your next poas update!!!!!!!! is it tomorrow yet? :xmas13:

Good luck Sally!xxxx

Oh wow, how exciting!! I will be checking in first thing in the morning for an update!!

Well I will be checking in first thing awaiting another POAS result!! :happydance:

I havent even POAS because my chart is so darn bizarre I dont know what to make of it :haha: I am guessing AF will arrive on cd37 :shrug:

Well Hello Dpo girls!!! :happydance:

How are you all....Can't wait to hear all the news and updates!!!!

Kiki...when are you testing??? Sally... Anymore poas action? Any good stuff? (hope to God I got your name right, sorry!) ... :hugs:

I haven't gotten my opk's in the mail yet!!!! :shrug::dohh: I'm dying for those precious lil sticks! :winkwink: By my calculations and history, I "should" be ovulating tomorrow, SHOULD.. Now I am questioning everythign hahah... So, guess we'll see....

When I am due to start testing... I'll actually be away on vacation, my goal is NOT to obsess and start testing... I'm wanna wait and see if af shows... She will be due right around New Years eve.... Fingers crossed for you all!!!!!!! :hugs:

Oh, my new avatar says.."all I want for christmas is for those 2 tiny lines to show up!"( ...something like that...)

Yes, I think that is what WE ALL would love to have happen... Have those 2 beautiful lines appear.... Xoxoxo

I dont know if I will test again :shrug: With that big temp drop I really feel out. But that being said I am also hitting cd35 tomorrow :dohh: I normally have a 31-33 day cycle BUT that being said I also have about a 14 day luteal phase and I ovulated super late this month so I am thinking my luteal phase is staying the same but giving me a longer cycle. If I go past cd37 then I will start testing.. or if my temps start to work their way up again :shrug:

Hopefully your OPK's will show up tomorrow Kelly... then you can get in on this POAS madness :haha:

Yikes! I just went and calculated my next few fertile days on my next few cycles, and if I dont get pg next cycle... but the one after that, I will have the exact same due date I had with Hadlee... I'm not sure how I would feel about that :nope:

I just worked out if I was pg this cycle I would be due Sep 14th, 4 days after Thomas was born...maybe not this cycle then, I think that would be hard to bear.

Sally - looking for that poas update!!

Lalalalala sitting here waiting ever so patiently for a POAS update :munch:

OK well I decided to give my OWN update since a certain someone is MIA :dohh:

I POAS cuz I wanted too :haha: It was NOT fmu, nor did I hold it for awhile... it was pretty dilute urine hahah and I am 12 dpo, cd 35 and.... drum roll pls!! ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:bfn:

awww Krissy...sorry. :hugs: you gonna try again tomorrow with FMU? You got any symptoms or are you just POAS because you wanna? (it's a good a reason as any!!!)

x

I just did because I wanted to. I dont have any symptoms and dont really feel AF coming, yet in my mind I know she is if that makes any sense? Im not upset about seeing a bfn though as I was expecting to see it :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->