2ww -please keep me sane!

OMG Sally- Just after coming in. Your pregnant. Wow. I've missed so much from not coming in here. Congratulations hun :happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG OMG OMG Sally!!!! :happydance: This is the bestest news ever!! :cloud9: So happy for you hun :happydance: I wanna see the pic of the digi tomorrow saying PREGNANT!! :dance:

Ohhhh.... My.... Gosh!!!! :yipee:

Sally ... This has made my day!!!!! Super Congrats to you and OH!! :dance: Lovin' that second line!!!! Awesome!!! :headspin:

Can NOT wait to see that digi in the morning chicka!!!! You know You HAVE to use it :loo:

:winkwink::wohoo::loopy::rain::flasher::bunny::juggle::ninja::icecream::tease::shipw::headspin::yipee::friends::dance::xmas8::holly:\\:D/:xmas12:

What an amazing Christmas Blessing sent your way!!!! :crib:

Merry Christmas Chicka!!! :xmas16:

OMG!!! Congratulations I just knew it!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wonderful wonderful news xxx

Ahhhhhhh yay for you Sally!!!!!i'm so pleased for u!!!!!! U gotta get the digi out tomorrow & make sure u post too nice and early!!! Such wonderful gorgeous news xxxxx

Thanks ladies. Just logging on quickly from my phone before work. Have used the digi and got a lovely 'Pregnant 1-2'!!! I hardly slept last night i'm so excited! Now i've seen the digi i'm starting to belive it. Have got a pic but can't work out how to resize and upload it from my phone. Thanks so much for you lovely messages. Now how am i going to get away with not drinking over christmas without it looking suspicious?! Don't feel ready to tell our families yet

Wow Sally I am so happy for you!
I never started drinking again after losing the girls. Part of me didn't feel right doing it, part of me had lost the taste for it, and part of me was worried what would happen if I did (probably start bawling my eyes out!) have they seen you drink? Can you use any of these excuses??

So happy for you, yay! What a Christmas present for you and also for your angel, giving them a little brother or sister. Xx

Just say you have antibiotics for an inner ear infection...something that doesn't have obvious symptoms but enough to put off the scent!! I was preggers on my 30th & hadn't told anyone by that point & had to make excuses not to go out & party as I felt so ill! Maybe have some really strong blackcurrant juice in a wine glass & pretend it's red wine then try & act drunk!!!!! It's such a great little secret...so excited for u xxxx

Awww! I am SOOO happy for you... Isn't it wonderful seeing those beautiful letters on the digi :happydance:

Yes, Bride2b had a awesome idea... Antibiotics... Inner Ear Infection... Don't ya feel it, ear hurts a tad doesn't it LOL!!

Congrats Chicka!!! :hugs:

I am so happy to hear your great news , ~ CONGRATULATIONS~

AHHHH! I'm so excited and happy for you! This is amazing news. The perfect Christmas gift :)

I don't even know what to say as I'm just completely overjoyed for you! Yaaaaaaay!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Can't believe I missed all of this excited.

:happydance: Wow wow wow :happydance:

I'm super excited for you hun, what a fantastic Christmas present from your little angel.

Congratulations :happydance: xxx

I know your temps are sometimes below the cover line but they are still generally above. Was there anything weird about any of the temps below or the ones that are higher again? Like they were taken early / late /After alcohol / have you been ill?

Might be worth poas again just to see? If not, I hope AF comes soon so you can get going again xx

Well the only thing I can think of is there have been a few days I have not taken my prescription. I only have like 2 days left but missed a few within the last week or so :shrug: Maybe that would have caused a temp shift below cover? :shrug: I honestly dont even feel her coming anymore. I did about a week ago... swore she was showing any minute and now I dont feel her AT ALL! I think I will test tomorrow morning... might get a xmas :bfp: Never know! I know it wont ruin my xmas if I see a :bfn: though because I am really not expecting one!

As long as you are sure it wouldn't ruin your day if you got BFN, I think you should go for it tomorrow. You might get a nice surprise, I do hope so. Assuming you get five mins to yourself to go for a pee, that might be easier said than done, lol.
Or you could always hold it in for a while and try tonight. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->