2ww -please keep me sane!

Krissy you silly bird hahahahaha :rofl::friends:

Your poas addiction sounds as bad as mine... :blush: I rushed out to the poor mailman and grab THE package! LOL!!!! Ran, and I mean RAN to the bathroom, riped the package opened and just gazed in awe for a minute at all those beautiful lil sticks!!!! :flower::happydance:

Well, I poas about noon, not sure if that's a great time frame, I have lots of researching to do online, i know nothign about these crazy things but I do know what positive and negative mean.... And I got a faint positive... I calculated I should have ovulated yesterday so could that faint + be from me ending or be from me beginning?? I figured I'd poas again tomorrow to see if it's bold or gone... :shrug:

Me and OH didn't get "together" as much as I'd like but think we hit pretty spaced out during MY time... :winkwink: FX'd!!!!!

My plan, as of now, is... My af should show up about the last of Dec- Jan 1st... but I'll be out of town on vacation those days, so I am NOT gonna take any hpt with me..... Gonna just wait and see if she shows and if she doesn't then when I get back home I'll start the obsessing testing! :happydance: SOunds like a good game plan doesn't it, now lets see IF I can handle it, I think I will.... We'll see! :blush:

How is everyone else????? Any poas updates????

OK let me clarify this "faint positive" :rofl: There is no such thing :haha: You might have a light line every single day of your cycle. I rarely get a stark white opk. There is one and only one positive, no faint ones... and thats when the test line is AS DARK or DARKER then the control line. That is the only way it is considered positive as all other lines are considered negative :thumbup: All the rest are just slight detections of your hormones :shrug: The only way to know if you have O'd yet is to keep POAS every day. And the optimal time to POAS with an OPK is in the aftn early evening. Dont use FMU for an OPK...

Hi ladies. So sorry to keep you in suspense, it's been a busy old day and I've only got time for a real quick update. The POAs eagerly anticipated update is in......:haha:

Well, today I've POAS twice, one with FMU and another just now when I got in from work. Both showing pretty much the same really faint possible line, tonight's a bit stronger though (but I forgot my watch :dohh: so I'm not sure how soon it appeared. Must have been under 10 mins). I'm starting to get gradually more and more hopeful that this means something but still trying not to get my hopes up too much until I get a definite line. AF is due in 2 days so still need to wait it out a bit longer.

I am soooo addicted to those lovely little sticks, peeing on them is my new hobby! :haha: I do have a couple of digis in stock but am being very strict about saving them until I'm certain - they're only to be used after AF is due and only when I'm pretty sure I'll get a BFP. They're too expensive to waste and seeing 'Not pregnant' on one would just make me too sad. I'll continue in my hopeful uncertainty for a few more days.......

PS I haven't even told OH about my POAS antics yet. Don't think I really want to tell him til I'm sure. :dohh:

See you tomorrow for the next installment of this daily drama!!! (Big hugs to you all too by the way!)

OHHHHH ladies I'm on tenter hooks,this is like the next installment of a blockbuster movie, one which will send you into floods of tears when something amazing happen!

Love you all.xxxxxxxxx

Blimey Sally you are a stronger person than me, I'd have had the digis out by now!! I will stay quietly optimistic for you and await tomorrows updates. Feel free to post pics of your tests! I do find it hard to believe you would get that many evaps though...x

Oh I can't wait!! I think this is the start of something good and I want pics!!

This sounds so positive, I am so excited...get that digi, girl!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

OK my chart has taken away my crosshairs now :shrug: Meaning it is not sure I ovulated. I had 2 days of +OPK's and it is on my chart along with a temp spike... wtf?! CD 36 now and no AF... I *think* I can feel her on the way though....

OK let me clarify this "faint positive" :rofl: There is no such thing :haha: You might have a light line every single day of your cycle. I rarely get a stark white opk. There is one and only one positive, no faint ones... and thats when the test line is AS DARK or DARKER then the control line. That is the only way it is considered positive as all other lines are considered negative :thumbup: All the rest are just slight detections of your hormones :shrug: The only way to know if you have O'd yet is to keep POAS every day. And the optimal time to POAS with an OPK is in the aftn early evening. Dont use FMU for an OPK...

Thanks Krissy for the lessons :winkwink: Much needed! :blush: :haha:

My instructions say to use FMU :dohh:

What are the chances the OPK is wrong and I have actually ovulated, I wonder.

I think the CBFM says to use FMU doesn't it? I might be wrong, would have to check that!

I think the CBFM says to use FMU doesn't it? I might be wrong, would have to check that!

Not sure about CBFM but I have the first response digital one and it says to use FMU. Although, I read some reviews online just now and it got TERRIBLE ones, which actually gives me a little hope that maybe I did ovulate and it just didn't detect it. I need to stop worrying about it, or I'll never get pregnant!

I got a stock pile of IC (Internet Cheapies) and read those instructions and they said to NOT use FMU .. :shrug: Guess it all depends on the brand ....

FX'd for you girls!!!!

I HIGHLY doubt we made a baby this go around, but guess we'll see .. :winkwink: as of TODAY I'm not stressing out about it... Man, I hope this lasts! hahahah, but you all know how that goes... :muaha:

I got a stock pile of IC (Internet Cheapies) and read those instructions and they said to NOT use FMU .. :shrug: Guess it all depends on the brand ....

FX'd for you girls!!!!

I HIGHLY doubt we made a baby this go around, but guess we'll see .. :winkwink: as of TODAY I'm not stressing out about it... Man, I hope this lasts! hahahah, but you all know how that goes... :muaha:

Yeah, in the same boat as you on all fronts. :hugs:

I dont know much about the digital ones... but the dip sticks are for later in the day. Reason being is LH is supposed to build up during the course of the day which is why you will find it common for women to get a -OPK at 3pm but test again at 10pm and get a blazing + :shrug:

Now here I sit on cycle day 36 not having the slightest effin clue what is going on :brat: I am officially... LATE!! By 3 days :dohh: Im super tired and have been napping the last couple days but I get really tired with AF as well... thing is I should be DONE AF by now and she hasn't even shown up :dohh:

Hey all, just checking in quickly- I noticed the other thread was very quiet and seen that its all happening here. I havent really been reading this thread so I'm all confused now. lol ANyway just wanted to say hey so hey. :winkwink:

I think we somewhat formed another TTC thread and the other one if for general chit chat :shrug:

Hi Ladies. I hope people don't mind that this seems to have taken over as a new TTC thread - I certainly didn't want to steal people away from the other thread!

Krissy, I hope you get some answers to your crazy cycle soon - what on earth is going on?!! So frustrating!

Kelly, I hope you're getting your head around the OPKs. It certainly took me a month to really understand them.

Anyway, here's today's update. Are you ready.......?!

AF was due tomorrow and I still wasn't feeling confident enough to try a digi (I didn't want to waste them!) so used FRER when I got home from work, and this is what I got...... I'm fairly certain that's not an evap! I wish I'd used the digi now. I was thinking about using it after the FRER but I ran out of pee!!! (might use it tomorrow just for fun!)

And Mhairi sorry for not answering your question sooner, but no I've not had any real symptoms. Am feeling a bit kind of bleurgh today and off my food but had just put that down to having a bit of a cold. I'm convincing myself its the start of morning sickness now!

This still isn't sinking in, I'm so amazingly happy. Told OH straight away and showed him the FRER, he's happy too. I can't quite believe it all!

Attachments

• FRER 20 Dec.jpg
    FRER 20 Dec.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 8
oh my gosh Sally! first of all...can't believe you made us wait ALL DAY!!! what are you doing to us - what are you doing to yourself, waiting till after work, lol? there's most definately a second line there, and that was without FMU! Please POA(digi)S tomorrow you will feel so much better seeing those words, I promise you! I'm pretty sure you're going to like what it says :hugs:

I'm so happy, we had a run of BFPs a couple of months ago I hope this is the start of another one XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->